What is this hairstyle called and how do I get one without showing the barber a picture of Joseph Stalin?

What is this hairstyle called and how do I get one without showing the barber a picture of Joseph Stalin?

Your barber wouldnt even recognize him

Don't tell him it's stalin and make sure it's not a Ukrainian because a Ukrainian would know and bitch you out for it.

Idk what its called but it looks pretty badass.

But this picture is kinda famous though

The Five-Year Bangs
The Chairman Cut
The Gulag Hairchipelago
The Drastic Cut Due to Food Shortages
The I don't have scissors because all steel was used up in heavy industry and I don't have a functional economy cut

OP here, I posted the wrong photo

Wtf is that in his face?

It's the same haircut anyway autist

you only care because you think you're punishing a long dead historical figure

a nose you retard

>It's the same haircut anyway autist
no its not

I meant his skin genius. Did he have some kind of skin disease?

>implying a barber is going to make any differentiation between the two

repeat: you only care because you think you're punishing someone dead

you are an autist

Acne scars

Dark facial hair on light skin. I have the same and have a five o clock shadow by ten a.m..

smallpox scars

I'm the OP you imposter

What is this hairstyle called and how do I get one without showing the barber a picture of Adolf Hitler?

he pretended to be you because stalin tried to bury the 2nd pic and autist thinks that dead stalin will give a shit whether or not autist corrects the record on a medium invented long after his death in his stone tomb

The Führer Frisur
The Third Haarschnitt

This is a mug shot, getting pulled in by the russian police meant you were gonna get roughed up a little.

He looks malnourished af. What was he a prole or something?

The full-time revolutionaries of the russian social democratic party lived off whatever the party (or their faction of it) could provide through donations and dues. Which, well, unless you had other resources to fall back on, it didn't amount for much. Stalin had a middle class background, but his folks were pretty broke by the time he went to secondary school. Folks in the bolshevik faction fell back on political crime, like bank and caravan robbery, but even that didn't really pay well.
So the majority of them look pretty thin in the early days.

It's a pretty basic undercut (of the less extreme variety than the ones that are in vogue now) with a longer top. Just tell your barber you want it kept short on the sides and long on the top, if necessary specify you'd like the top trimmed a bit just to even it out.

Then, just use some sort of glossy hairproduct like Brylcreem or something to stick it off to the side.

He had smallpox when he was younger. Normally he'd have his photos touched up to hide it, but being a mug shot the police didn't give enough of a shit to do so.

censor the face and just tell him that he's a criminal with a badass haircut

tell him you want Adolf Hitler™ haircut

This, barbers don't know dick about history. You could straight up show Joseph Stalin in full dictator uniform and he/she wouldn't know who they are liking at.

Barber: What you want?
You: Idk I'm about to be exiled to Siberia, but I also want to come back to Russia and help overturn the monastic government and start a revolution.
Barber: Got you senpai.

Show the barber this picture instead

His hair looks super greasy imo, probably never used any product. You'd have to skip out on the 'poo in the shower and let nature take its course

my sides

>He doesn't know about the Hitler Youth haircut. The Hitler Youth cut was fucking famous in fashion a couple years ago. It's versatile as fuck.

It's called an undercut you imbecile

>he doesn't discuss the impact of the 1861 emancipation on the industrialisation of the russian hinterlands with his barber

lad..

underrated

I think it's slightly different.

You might think that, but it's not.

The 1000 hairs comb over

That's not really a ''style''. Just uncut long hair held back by Stalin's greasy Georgian genetics.

Bitch look like she ready to remilitarize the Rhineland.

dont you know hitler youth cuts are popular nowadays. this is simply grown out, extra long top with no burns. semi-trimmed stache is must