Whites should go back to Europe

>Europeans develop better technology because they have access to one of the prime agricultural regions in the world, close to major trade routes, with plenty of coal, and beasts of burden
>Take over the entire world
>Genocide millions of natives
>Strip mine the resources of the locals
>Keep the prime agricultural lands for themselves, fill these colonies with white people only
Fastforward to the 21st century
>Whiteys: "lololol why is Africa starving? They must be stupid lol we whites are superior"

Europe should return the prime agricultural lands they stole to their natives. Give South Africa back to the Blacks. Give Canada, USA, Argentina back to the Native Americans. Give New Zealand to the Maoris. Give Australia to the Aborigines.

Whites can keep Europe.
They can go back there.
Give back to the world the prime lands you stole.

why? non whites can't farm and if they do they use women as beasts of burden when they do

lmao

>Strip mine the resources of the locals
Le whitey stole our resources fallacy. Precious metals have no value if they are hidden and buried under the earth. Negroes have been living over stores of diamonds under their feet for millenia and it never occured to them to extract, lapidate and explore them. Arabs have been living over oceans of oil and it had literally no value before the white man invented the combustion engine, the car industry, the consumer market, as well as the means to extract, transport and ship it to the same market. Etc. These resources would have no value to them if there was no one to discover their properties, evaluate them and no one to trade them with.

No

>japan
>china
>korea
>all btfo by whitey but manage to comeback

>blacks
????

The only people worthy of history are from the megacontinent of eurasia and their descendants.

None of those countries had their land occupied and colonized by Europeans

How can a single person bear so much stupidity in his shoulders? must be a twrrible burden senpai

Will African Americans fuck off to Africa? Will Asians return to Asia? Will Arabs return to the Middle East? Will Jews return to the oven?

What? The Joseon, Yamato, and Qing dynasties were never usurped by European powers to even half the extent that you see in places like Africa and Southeast Asia.

There are 6.6 million native americans left. Assuming we packed up and left them alone here tomorrow, they wouldn't be able to do shit with the land or infrastructure. They haven't worked the land or chased the buffalo or whatever in generations.

>implying there are any buffalo left to chase

Wonder why China wasnt colonised like Africa? Probably has something to do woth a semblance of civilization

Diamonds are fucking worthless, whats the point in mining them when there is no fucking Market? Only trade with Europe made mining diamods worthwhile and ss Africa wasnt that big into Trade compared to the north.

Brits worship St. Rhodes and seriously think diamonds aren't a cartel.

Don't bother arguing with them; they are still quite delusional about their place in the world.

>Diamonds are fucking worthless, whats the point in mining them when there is no fucking Market?
Congratulations! You got it.

L m a o
m
a
o
Try to make me leave b i t c h

why? I like being white and in america. europe looks gay.

do you have an argument as to why? all I see is you listing accomplishments white people have made in the past. wouldn't it make more sense, if an ought could be derived from an is in the first place, that whites should replace other races due to the vast list of our accomplishments compared to other races?

we kindof like some of the asians though. and native americans are pretty cool and pulpy, at least the ones that live in the US. they can stay.

This has to be a joke.

Keep agriculture taken advantage of by white farmers, white farmers get kicked out, they beg them to come back.

Get your head out of your ass kaffer.