ESPERS

I'm sold. I just destroy a chunk of that 5 satoshi wall on nova, 0.67 BTC left to 6 satoshi.

Don't forget to stake

>in b4 moonfag shill and its autistic screech

Luckily, Espers is a real coin with a real development team. Moon was just a scam all along.

Yes, it reminds me of XVG. Active dev and strong community support. Tech-wise it isn't bad also.

I remember XVG thread getting bashed by the bitbean shill to oblivion lol

70k Espers at 5 satoshi, the profit shall roll in very soon because the coin will take off

This, breaks the 5 sat wall easy and smooth instead of randomly jumping up and down like most shill shitcoins

>tfw esper multi millionaire

500k esp masterrace here

All of these non-Espers coiners are giving me autism, go invest in Mooncoin if you guys don't know how to invest in a coin with actual practacality and real world application.

The problem is most people sell at about 10 sat, and miss out the real gains. I'm not repeating the same mistakes as the past

WARNING this thread is a pump and dump organized by discord, trying to scam Veeky Forums

lmao, never seen such a trash coin

bet you hold mooncoin don't ya?

is it really? It looks more convincing than mooncoin

Nope, was part of the 1sat shillers, sold at 4sat before the first whale dumped

I know a pump & dump when I see one

>implying all coins were not pumped and dumped at one point or another
are you actually retarded?

Actually the Espers community has been active for quite a while, and that is part of why I invested

Daily reminder that everything is a P&D scam according to Veeky Forums

BTC? P&D scam
ETH? P&D scam
PIVX? P&D scam
STRATIS? P&D scam
LBRY? P&D scam
XVG? P&D scam
RDD? P&D scam
ESPER? P&D scam

The only "legit" investment is stock market with an average of whooping 25% MAD GAINZ PER YEAR! Beat that crypto!

Ye well all good coins get bashed at some point, until they reach a good price value and all of the sudden everyone got a big ass stack of it and holding until it hits 10$.

Luckily i'm holding ESPER & XVG early on and i'm not letting go

Now for the 6 sat wall...if you even want to call it that..

pic related

Which exchange should I use?

coinexchange.io

how do we stake?

Coins on wallet & keep wallet open.

only 0.3 BTC left till 6 sat

Novaexchange and/or coinexchange.
It's almost coming to livecoin too.

Leave your wallet open (unencrypted), synced with the chain. It takes some time for the staking to begin (some hours).