Yacht thread

Lambos are cool and all but really I want a boat to sail around in with qt3.14s.

Post the yacht you want when you make it big.

Other urls found in this thread:

hardenedstructures.com
forbes.com/sites/eustaciahuen/2016/05/26/casabrutale/
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA5hXzC-uoGbdRWW8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

which one then? a boat or a yacht?
personally i would rent it out, just because maintenance fees are a little too high -> if its a literal yacht
but if you gots the moneys then its no problems

The only right answer

>renting yacht
Yachts exist as a legal loophole to give rich people the privilege of setting money on fire. They don't want us filling bins with bills and lighter fluid around the general public because niggers and other poors would start doing it as well and it would become another burden on society.

wut

I'm fine with people setting money on fire. Easy gains for me via deflation.

>yachts and lambos
I really you guys don't buy into this meme

If you made it big what would you buy?

I'm more of a bunker man myself. Plan on building a beautiful bunker, zombie proof, asteroid proof, Muslim proof. I just hope it's not too late by the time its done.

I've been day dreaming about those as well. Found this site where they build private bunkers: hardenedstructures.com

Concrete dome houses are interesting. They can stand up to earthquakes and tornadoes.

I'd like to have a concrete dome on top of a bunker. With escape tunnels too.

I think the most practical solution is probably just to be somewhere remote though.

If you live near normies who become agitated and desperate they are eventually going to kick down your door even if it's made of steel and two feet thick.

God damnit, normies

>yacht
sailboats are true patrician's choice

keep in mind that boats are boring and underused unless you host friends for extended periods of time OR charter it out to (drunk) people who don't give a fuck

Fucking this so much

I want a bunker built into the side of a cliff the lower levels get light and a view. Imagine a storm rolls in and the waves crash against the huge windows as you sip a beer

Now, this is the true patrician investment, not this turbo fag yacht shit.

forbes.com/sites/eustaciahuen/2016/05/26/casabrutale/

Supposedly this cliff side mansion is getting built. It's in the middle east though, so....

let's talk about homes

if i make it i'll focus on building a house. actually more like a fucking impenetrable bunker that looks like a house

when it's done i might buy a small catamaran yacht but i'll probably still prefer to stay at home and shitpost on 4chinz

no lambos. who gives a shit about cars. i'd probably still drive my shitty 90s station wagon

the good thing about a big yacht is that its basically a mobile home you can take aynwehre in the world with you

plus its not hard to make money , making the first mil is the hardest , the more you have the easier is to make . then reinvesting to make 5mill a year becomes easy and you got youre big yacht in less than 8 years

this telegram group which notifies its members about tips and upcoming pumps can take you to lamboland or boatland, whatever floats your boat

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA5hXzC-uoGbdRWW8g

cool until it all starts to erode and you wake up at the bottom of the sea

You guys are fucking materialistic idiots, don't you know money doesn't make you happy?

I have made around 5k with crypto and I am giving it all to charity, and I am planning to continue this in the future

do you enjoy working 40 hours a week?

I have enough money to live from, I just don't need a fucking yacht in my life

this