I started trading crypto (with a really small amount, just to try because I know nothing) two days ago. I won and lose...

I started trading crypto (with a really small amount, just to try because I know nothing) two days ago. I won and lose, but the current balance is +8€. How bad am I doing it...? Does it really worth the bad sleep and stress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hvyGin43C6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No its not fucking worth it. Just watch this video

youtu.be/hvyGin43C6I

Day trading is never worth it. Just pick a coin that looks to have long term growth potential because of real world uses, buy as much as you can and sit on it for a year or two.

I bought in ETH at $15 a year ago. Almost sold when it "peaked" at $30 after 4 months but thought I should hold. it got hacked, recovered and now that $200AUD I put down a year ago is worth $4000.

If I knew it would be this easy, I would've put $4000 in it and have $80000 by now, but I was a pussy.

So avoid all the stress, research some coins. Avoid memes and avoid Veeky Forums pump and dumps. Maybe Waves, maybe Ripple, maybe Stratis or Dash. All these should do well over the next 12-24 months.

Set and forget.

If you're a NEET and have nothing better to do then yeah

No, get out normie.

Fuck these people. Keep at it, and go for the coin that has the potential to net the most gains with what you currently have.

If you try to invest in ETH with $100, you'll never get a lambo, but if you find yourself a nice qt3.14 coin thats good and cheap, throw your hat into that bitch and let it ride until you have some real play money.

These weak handed faggots will say "HODL", but fuck that. This is a numbers game, and exponential growth is the name of the game.

I do it for a hobby,the bulk of my crypto is in BTC,ive tripled my money in BTC just from buying and holding but from trading ive only just about broke even from making some bad mistakes early on.

how did people not have faith in crypto? if you have even the smallest understanding of how the banking system is a crock it makes sense to invest in something with a limited supply/unmanipulatable inflation.

ETH made me a millionaire

>Avoid memes and avoid Veeky Forums pump and dumps.

This shit right here, this is why people shill and day trade, they get a rush from this and trick wagecucks everyday.

HODL.

actually i made some money with day trading
just buy in red sell in green,try to guess the supports, dont sell in loss, and only invest in bigger coins

For your information, I started with 100€.

Best way to make money with crypto is buy, put on a wallet on your computer and forget you have the coins

I wouldn't recommend one over the other but a combination of both; have a chunk to trade with and the majority as top 10 coin long-term holds with incremental accumulation on their dips

trade only when you have 100% time to do so and get out of shitcoins overnight

what the fuck is with all those ppl saying not to daytrade? How else did all those ppl make 6 figure gains fast if not by daytading?

>How else did all those ppl make 6 figure gains fast if not by daytading?
LARPing?

Some did it buy getting on stuff very early. Others did it by day-trading.

I'm of the mind that coming up with a solid day trading strategy and grinding it out is alot more profitable in the long term than chasing the next potential moon.

I started with 0.06 BTC 3 weeks ago and I now have 0.14 if I traded all my altcoins for BTC, I don't know how I did it but I know the 1 ETH is makes up most of the profit

I guess the growth is exponential. Good luck, user! I hope I can do the same with my 0.05 BTC.

Think of it this way - would you pay 8 euro to get a decent night's sleep every night this week?

I suggest a hybrid approach.

Why not put aside your gains as a pot to play with, and try to double it every week with day trading. Meanwhile, set aside your original investment in long-term holds like BTC, ETH, etc etc. Periodically, offload some of your daytrading gains into your long-term hold pile.
Sure, it's fun to follow PnD schemes and buy the dips here and there, but as you mentioned, it's exhausting. On top of that, it isn't as viable a path to wealth as simply holding.

8% over 2 days is pretty impressive. I doubt you could maintain that, but if you could, you would be rich in 3 months.
4%/day over 3 months compounded is 3411.9%, so your 100 would turn into 35,000.
Problem with day trading is not so much the stress as you have to consistently make good returns every day. Most strategies work well only on certain days, then lose everything the other days.

2 days is nothing as a sample size. If you could consistently make 8% / day you'd be a millionaire in no time. Sooner or later you'll lose.

Tbh I turned my 300$ into 8k in 1 month. It's stressful, I don't sleep more than 5 hours, and the days you lose... Holy shit. I lost 4K the other day when I peaked at 9.5k

Any tips? Or do you just have to learn the hard way.

test

test2

What site do you use for your trades?

I learned the hard way, lost 1btc to an investment gone bad and was left with .2. Don't buy or sell on emotion and set goals for coins when you buy them, if they go up to that amount, sell, no way you're ever going ot time the ATH

how do you deal with losing a lot of money?

does she point at her breasts just to make me feel bad? to remind me I'll never touch them? Is that why?

Yes

Just show them your crypto wallet.

>buy a coin with growth potential at the lowest dip point
>instantly gets held down by several sell walls
>price remains frozen for days

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE MONEY WHILE THESE WHALES FIGHT EACH OTHER?