BLITZ moons and no word from it on /biz
OMNI moons, again, nothing on /biz

Where can I get info of the next pumps?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA5hXzC-uoGbdRWW8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cryptoping

no need to tip me, just want to give something back to this community

Can confirm, the signals are very helpful.

Just added the bot. Any place where I can see previous signals? I want to check if it caught blitz and omni

Delete this fucking thread now. You got what you wanted OP, some cunt gave you the secret. Now go make money with it and stop spreading the word on cryptoping. Once these things are widely adopted they aren't effective anymore. Saged to hell and back

Why does the bot speak in slavspeak? I know it's Telegram, but am I being wired or something?

no need to worry, as OP kinds of people do not understand that even this thing (cannot say the word anymore) needs work of your own. this thing alone wont take you far.

See this in the whitepaper
>We want it to evolve into a platform where every beginner in crypto markets
can get necessary information and community support, and start trading quickly

it pings you many coins that never really take off

sometimes it's just days away. anyway, always do your own research

That's what happens when you listen to mooncucks. They intentionally keep your attention from really mooning coins to buy their stale, dumped poo.

What research is there to do on clone coins with literally zero tech behind them?

Honestly curious, or did you mean TA?
Check if it was recently pumped?

(psst...psst... how do I interpret the signals I get? What do they mean? For example
CryptoPing:
#XDN
Volume changed on Bittrex
+590%, buy vol. incr. by 2.62 BTC
+7.95%, price: 0.00000064 BTC
Signals: 1/7d
Market Cap: $9,590,769
What does this tell me and what is this relative to? Don't worry, sageing)

MNE DUDE. If you can wait I guarantee this JUNE you will quadruple your money.

you could've 8x'd your money in omni in last 24hrs

new telegram messenger group that notifies its members about upcoming pumps, hop on it, its going to take us all to lambo land ! t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA5hXzC-uoGbdRWW8g

This thing only says when coin already has 300%+ increase and what should I do with this information? Buy ATH? That doesn't look like a good idea.

not working

Yeah I don't get it, pinging about OKcash at a huge ATH right now,listening to it would make you a bagholder so hard.

Just signed up for cryptoping, does this app automatically send signals of upcoming pumps or do you have to choose which coin to look at?

Automatically lets you know of any coin on a number of exchanges which has had a spike in volume. You don't choose, you have to find the diamonds in the rough.

did cryptoping bring up OMNI and BLITZ?

Can't find anything on Blitz, but it pinged me about OMNI at 6pm GMT yesterday, and 3am GMT last night. Bear in mind it has probably pinged me 60 times about coins which didn't move in the past 2 days.

Neato, how many times a day do you usually get pings? I've gotten squat in the two hours I've been subscribed.

Generally 20+

Is it normal to have downtime between posts? I'm new to Telegram and want to make sure I didn't fuck anything up and NOT receive posts.

Did you get the one about NAV just there? They can be sporadic.

Just got it, happy to see it's working. With that said, with the high frequency of posts, are there any signs that indicate that a coin is especially prone to pumping?

Just got the DOGE post as well.

It's like I'm getting notifications about coins that have just finished pumping.

>are there any signs that indicate that a coin is especially prone to pumping?
I wish I knew, man.
Yeah, sometimes it seems they only tell you too late, other times it's spot on. I don't really know what to make of it overall.

If anything the posts that show a still semi-flat line mught be promising...maybe?

Sometimes I forget that stocks are the most white collar, formal, dorky variant of gambling.

I'm gonna rp buying and selling these pre-pump coins until I get my investment returns back.

Thanks for the handholding, man.

I got the NAV tip.

I don't know how to read market depth charts so I don't know if this was a good buy. Any help?

Yeah I bought some nav to.

>Buy nav it said.

>Not shorting all of its predictions

kek

It just posted about UBQ. Looks pretty solid.

Yeah I jumped on that, fingers crossed.

cryptoping is gay and lame.

this whole thing reminds of when i would flip shit from thrift stores back in the day. like you would see all these clueless dumbasses trying to type things into their smart phones, scanning items , trying to see if they are worth flipping. meanwhile there are people like me, who did their actual research and knew exactly what was valuable and what to buy , without the use of some gay smart phone. bottom line: some stupid automated bot will never get you as far as actual studying graphs and real reasearch

The purpose isn't for long valuable investments though, it's literally just there to draw your attention for daytrading. It's not great but I wouldn't write it off completely.