Muslims never created anythin

Muslims never created anythin...

provide source that islam was being practiced then. Truly interested

yeah that civilization has two or three thousand years on islam. it'd be just as accurate to claim that mormons founded western civilization.

>posts ba'al and ishtar worshipers

What's the point of this thread? You know it's got nothing to do with Muslims. You know that we know it's got nothing to do with Muslims. You've got no bait, you don't even have a hook.

>ba'al
>sumer

The first peoples were Muslims. The tenets were later redelivered to Muhammad.

WE

>life was so much better in the past

maybe he didnt understand to be a muslim means practicing islam

WE WUZ SUMERIANS

MUH ANTEDELUVIAN FLOOD PEOPLES WERE MUSSSLLUUUUUUMMM

WUZ

Didnt a woman rule though. Isnt that wrong in their eyes

reported to the caliph for heresy

enjoy your decapitation

I can't really complain that this is lazy bait. I mean, if people on this board are dumb enough to respond seriously to bait as weak as this, then why would anyone bother making it more elaborate?

It's not even bait at this point, it's just a bare hook that people for some reason decide to bite.

alright everyone threads done

Nice bait. Many will bite.

desu as much as I despise middle eastern culture we wuz romans and apollo and shiet, we wuz vikings and thor and shit is the same thing kid.

the same thing as predominantly christain whites in north Carolina pretending to be vikings. It may have to do with ancestors or something like that history pleb. Thread is worded wrong but those without autism can see past the non literally communication.

Shame they probably destroyed it aswell, huh?

> Antediluvian flood
Before the flood flood

Kek

People who followed God's precepts were always muslims. Those in Israel were muslims, Jesus was a muslim. Just another way of saying those who follow God's will.

This next religion coming up is something new, that is for certain. But it's not something new because people aren't muslims. It's something new because they have an inability to grasp the concepts I'm putting forward.

me during 4 months nofap

Not sure. There were female caliphs on the maldevives

>this is what muslims believe

Wait shouldn't you be blowing up the pyramids of Giza now? Because they are haram you know!

>People who followed God's precepts were always muslims
The people of Sumer worshiped many gods, none of them Allah. In fact monotheism was nothing more than an obscure tribal religion practiced by hicks out in the desert at this point. Also that one weird pharaoh in Egypt but his cult died out within a generation.

Increased rape stats counts right?

>>The first peoples were Muslims