FLY ME TO THE MOON

FLY ME TO THE MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

icostats.com/vs-eth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Shilling Stratis

This coin is literally the most pure and beautiful thing to come out of Crypto since Vitalik's face. Don't ruin it. Buy it and don't talk about it.

Aren't we a bit late to this moon mission?

It's literally up 88147.14% from ICO price.
icostats.com/vs-eth

How much higher could it possibly get?

That's what people said about ETH

what about this lads

Too late?

Bought Strat at $0.55
Sold aT $2.10

FUCKING BOUGHT RDD WITH THE PROCEEDS.

KMN

Am programmer myself.

I've had a look and it's more than just a few line changes in the code.

>RDD

Oh no way.

IKR?
I MEAN I AM STILL UP 2X THERE, BUT SHOULD HAVE SOLD AT 5X

Elaborate pls

when to dump?

True. I'm just being skeptical.
Imagine being an ICO invester hodling all the way up to 400,000% or more gains.

...let me play among the stars...

Could you tell us a bit more about the background of Stratis?

ya it was cool till I sold it at a couple bucks to buy fucking posw because my thread on stratty got so much FUD I believed it and fell for the shitcoin pump and dump shilling. I fucking hate Veeky Forums so much I don't even know why I still come here

See my reply to this fucktard of a 'programmer'

>Listening to Veeky Forums

There's your first mistake pal

now

it's peaking down

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

dumb coin literally gained 800x times its value

this is the ultimate "buy at an ATH" coin

might buy a few if it dips down to 1$

Just learn from this that Veeky Forums is a fucking paradox of information.

>listened when they said RDD would never break 20 sats
>listened when they said ETH would crash so sell at 175

fuck me

Veeky Forums passes on this and HMQ, calls them niggercoins

Goes for VOX and Solarcoin instead

Really makes you think

If you bought at ICO you're already on the moon. If you want to the moon better buy in the BAT ICO right now.

never buy when it is ATH, every coin dips, buy dip.

...Let me see what life is like on Jupiter and Mars...

On what exchange can you get this for Canakeks?

...In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me...

Just bought 100 of these, good move or nah?

just bought in at 0.00243555
I love this time of day when burgers come

fuck sake. topped up with another 1k about an hour ago as I thought I would be busy, dropped even more.

aren't alts supposed to go up when btc goes up like 200$? what gives lol

all the weebs are sleeping. they'll drive it up tomorrow

don't worry m8, your cryptoshekels can only go up up and away

user you are so dumb-dumb!

you can't just go by the ICO, there's no logic behind it. at that point why should anyone ever invest in BTC as it is literally >1mil% since its equivalent of ICO.

waiting for this dip hard so i can buy in but it keeps going up REEEEE

EVA coin when?

It went to $5.30 several times already, this should be enough of a incentive for you to buy. I doubt it will go bellow $5 anytime soon.

you know, i admit im sort of new at this. but i swear ive noticed the patterm with strat, and made good money last night. it literally keeps going steadily up to .0027400-0027600, then it seems like everyone panic sells and dumps. then it goes back down to .002380-.002400. over and over. so buy it when its at like 23800, then hold till it reaches 27000 or so, then sell. repeat over and over.

Somebody must do this. It would be the definitive altcoin expansion in asia.

Would buy.

People should be more patient, it could easily get to .0030400 without this constant and systematic pump and dump, it almost looks like it's bots doing it.

literally a wave of 0.001 btc orders

should I buy Strat now and hold?

Huge sell resistance right now, watch for the buy/sell orders and see when it's safe to buy

>up 80,000% since ICO
>buy it

its dipping hard right now. considering suicide

Polo or Bittrex?

Not really, just bouncing up and down like it has been since last night.

volume is also slowly going down, gonna sell on the next spike

Yeah, nah, this seems to be going nowhere. Stuck between $5 and $6.50, might climb up a little, but no moon mission in sight.

Not worth the time.

Yeah, buy orders are also not looking good. I sold at .002700 last time and will not buy this time, better wait to see what happens.
Reminder that mooning like you are describing isn't a good sign for a coin. ETH became stuck at $7, $30 and then $90 for quite some time.

>Reminder that mooning like you are describing isn't a good sign for a coin. ETH became stuck at $7, $30 and then $90 for quite some time.

Sure, but I'm really just in for some quick gains mate. Not interested in hodling.

In other words, please be troooooooooooooooo.....

I would invest to help launch a NERVcoin. Proceeds to help build Tokyo-3 and enslave the fuckhuge living weapons to defend it.

buy orders looking good again, it's probably going to go up.

Building a giant living machine operated by 14yo hotties will require huge amounts of money. Better start right now.

I honestly think that NERVcoin could get a decent amount of success, even if short term. It wouldn't even need help to get shilled.

We should choose a proper name. You know, NERVcoin seems too generic. See some alternatives:
>PenPen
>S2
>Shinji

Hey, I just bought 20 PenPen, 50S2 and a few Shinjis.

here we go

How long do coins have to be in a wallet before they're "mature" enough to stake? Planning on this being a longterm hold.

Wish I could buy at least one Asuka

We the poosfags must deal with fake Asukas.

>poosfags
poorfags

Looks like it'll moon again boys.

I would throw so many NERVcoins in her NERVcoin tip jar when NERVcoin goes live on MFC...

Just buy her body for a night. Your crypto wallet must be full, right?

I don't want the dream to die

It won't bro, just be patient. Stratis is showing resistance by not dropping bellow $5.30 despite so many pump and dumps.

How many you got in right now? Right now at 265 and contemplating going up to 300+

342 right now, this and ETH are the only things on my portofolio atm, and I'm considering selling ETH to get more of this when it dips. I thought ETH would have bigger gains with the news from yesterday, but it will take some time.

>this and ETH are the only things on my portofolio atm
I'm in the same situation. I've been thinking of buying Siacoin, but I don't know if there's going to happen something or not...

I think Siacoin is more of a really long term investment, it probably won't moon anytime soon but if you just plan to hold it's fine. I have good feeling about DGB, NXS, ARK, NEM, DASH, maybe ETH and as unpopular as it seems to be here, Ethereum Classic.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye.

>eva coin
I want this