Its coming

Get ready for the ETH dip tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

okcoin.com/t-387.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's coming, and so am I.

This

nigga you been saying that all week mean while it just keeps going up and up and up

Read the candlesticks, pal. The dip is coming tomorrow.

Here is is on Bittrex

how do you know
you are only guessing

Shorter trying get back, Eth goin to get the top Crypto spot before it fall

no its not

Buy orders in at 179 let's go

What the hell? Look at that bearish doji star conjoined with a bearish deliberation ladder. Why are you even on Veeky Forums if you can't recognize basic candlestick patterns?

Yup, I'm banking hard on a dip.

Whales and funds knew that ETH was being listed on Chinese exchanges this week, hence the resilient pumping.

Once those well organised funds are in the hand of individual Chinese investors any sort of (((architected))) dip will cause bag dropping galore.

It'll bounce along until Thursday, then it'll hit the fan.

Personally, I'm buying when it dips to around $140 (+-10%)

Make sure to watch btc as well, biz should to try figure out if there's a ratio that's working between btc and eth. Or if there's no relationship at all. Or if there's a relationship that shows itself at certain times, in which case why?

What the FUCK did China do for the price? NOTHING

I say take ETH off their exchanges again

when to sell

Yeah, I've been up all night watching the order books. It's pushing up new buy walls that seem to be setting it up for more gains, but even with walls being pushed up, the sell volume is still trumping the buys and every bullish pattern is quickly pulled back down by bears.

Still not sure what to set my buy limit at. Trying to decide whether to be more conservative and set it around $180 or push it down to $145 or $150. I plan on staying up until the dip hits bottom, though, so I'll have a close eye on it.

>eth dip

oh please, i can only get so hard

i'd love me some cheap ethers

Probably at 10:45pm last night or now. 10:45 was the high at $234 but we just got back up to $227 after a bull run, though now it's being pulled back down to $224 again.

Right now China is getting off work so their day will be wrapping up soon. Europe is also awake, but they just seem to be pulling it down more.

When America wakes up in 5 hrs, that is when it will really begin. If you look at the charts for the last week you will see that almost every day America wakes up with noodley hands and pulls the price down over the following 6-7 hours. Unlike the last week, though, where the patterns were all very bullish, tomorrow is set up distinctly for bear. I'd thus sell now and buy back in somewhere between $140 and $185, depending how steadfast you're gonna keep an eye on the charts and order book.

all I see is your mumbo-jumbo talk and you're likely another retard who doesn't understand jack shit about the tech underlying cryptocurrency. how about you go fuck yourself

>ETH dip

Fucking newfags.

BAT ico is today, expect another bull run

Eth will not dip untill we hit 350$ woooo

Agreed, looking forward to burger bags

I'm banking on the dip and when it happens I am going balls deep.

you said this all week. typical tricks shlohmo

Same
it dipped to 110 just 3 days ago faggot

at $236-$237

OKCoin is launching ETH tonight: okcoin.com/t-387.html

Dip is delayed for another day or two.

these motherfuckers who are creating high sell walls piss me off..

seriously all exchanges shouldn't allow this kind of bullshit

Im from the future and this is exactly what is to come

Unlikely. Right now it's just fuckers shorting the hell out of this coin before the chinks get in in 1.5 hours.

>no dead cat bounce
fake

yeah, i hate these short hand assholes
dumping the price of this coin
not allowing it to reach a new high

>crypto market
>speculating solely on candles

I believe you

Thanks sugar plum ;)

Okay you guys are freaking me out. I've had my etherum for a year and this will be the first time I do anything. How are you so sure it will drop.

I'm setting a buy order for 30% of my fiat at 180, rest around 150. Thoughts?

Is that WT Snacks?

It's due for a correction similar to the one that happened 3 days ago. At least one small correction if not a major one.

Where is this from? I can only get so erect

>tells anons to read the candlesticks
>motherfucker can't read those even to save his life
You are hilarious user.
where's the crash?

sorry fudders
you're too late
I bought at $48 and $87.
This shit is not dipping back anywhere near that. Expect $500 easily by july. So your only choice is to buy now or forever rip in piece.

youre a fucking idiot.

Actually you are....for not buying ETH a year ago. HAhahahahaha

I got in at 71$, 100$ and 120$. Been cycling those back and forth and made almost 1 BTC. I'm waiting for the train to stop rolling over clueless idiots like yourself to buy some more and do it again.

How low do you think it will dip?

$200? $175? $150?

>Expect $500 easily by july.

175, followed by new ATH

My theory is that the whales are pumping ETH to accumulate more BTC.

Sounds reasonable. I'm putting my buy at 166 hoping to catch the tip.

>TA
lol you read your tea leaves. Meanwhile, I'll be making fat stacks on polo lending to you short FUDers until your position is margin called at $250 because you're too stupid to see all the ICOs coming in the next few weeks that people are buying into ETH for.

Yesterday BTC dipped after ETH reached an ATH, people have been buying like crazy, and they are now selling their ETH with losses probably.

Seriously, im holding a bag that I bought around 30$ and if you have any ETH you are foolish to sell it. Will be 500$ at the end of 2017.

ive played this shit since it was $14, and every instinct move has been right so far

ive got a bad feeling about this. sold 1/3 of mine to buy back later

so for you holding is not an option?
should i buy btc once hits 1900 and then wait 300 years or buy high sell low?

At very most it will dip $50 but 180-170 is a more realistic range

>making fat stacks on polo
not if it's down for the third time this week lmao

>Look at that bearish doji star conjoined with a bearish deliberation ladder.
Moishe, get off the computer this instant! Your autism is completely out of control

sold 1/3 of eth holdings at $230. Hoping to buy back in at $180, bit nervous as hoping to hodl long term but $180 seems like a reasonable dip

how come people can literally give TA terms and fucktards on biz just think they're making words up?

unbelievable

alright I just sold at 232 after buying in at 160, hopefully don't regret this. Don't fuck me biz

I think eth is looking pretty good. Don't think it will retrace for another day or so. Friday or sometime during the weekend shit might hit the fan. I'd set a fib retracement and put buy orders at the 50% line

Monthly candle closed :DDD
What could go wrong, right?:DDD

What could go wrong?

well, the bollinger band is tighening right now, there's a gravestone doji, MACD is about to go under signal line, and XRP is literally the exact opposite and we've already seen an inverse correlation btw the two

I can't see how ETH looks good at all

I agree everything you said. But didn't check XRP so I don't know about that but ETH looks like shit right now. Correction time. But it's healthy in the long term.

The real question is where will be this ETH dip's bottom?

I don't know either but honestly it feels like theres no need to guess.

When XRP reaches a new ATH + a little bit more I'll just sell XRP and go back to ETH or ETC lol. especially since I don't have enough funds to do much aside from all in atm

I have no idea about ETH's longer term though, if I was to build a portfolio I'd lean closer to ETC right now. China apparently likes it much more and there seem to be some block mining issues with ETH as opposed to ETC

HERE WE GO!

Cheap would be 10 dollars. Kek

Gonna crash through $225!

I have .281 ETH in a MyEtherWallet what is the best way to get it out I made a cool 50 bucks

If you hold long enough its gonna be worth millions

Will this cause most coins to dip? What should I grab for tomorrow?

but when i need to cash out my gorillions in ETH what will i do?
where can i move less than 1 ETH to BTC or Tether

As did I. Price has had way too much volatility to not be in for at least some downward correction. Just gotta be patient

$180 is $50 m8

Its making a new ATH tonight. I think it looks good.

Look at the buy vs sell walls. Its going down. Some whale pulled out the $232.50 wall and it immediatly jumped up but I'd be suprised if the $235 wall was removed. Even if it was, sellers would swamp buyers and the price would crash.

>Its making a new ATH tonight. I think it looks good.

Why would it do that? It only went up because of the overhyped "ETH trading in China". but that has already passed.

It has started trading on Huobi the day before yesterday and on OKCoin for over 10 hours now. Actually, every since it has been trading in China, it has only gone down overall.

Those were the big overhyped news events that people bought on, and now that have passed, why would it go to ATH tonight? I doubt it's even going to go past 0.1 btc again tonight.

It has very little potential for going higher, and A LOT of potential for a HUGE drop.

Bro it's 10 cents away from ATH on gdax. I agree it's going to retrace probably 38.2%, maybe 50 % soon. But not tonight.

Yup.

Seek shelter in BTC, if you don't want to lose your gains.

Fake twitter accounts/bot just started to pump out the same ETH promo.. I think the crash is here

What's with all the anti-ETH shit? You guys are fucking retarded I swear to god

Well atm ETH is anything between €210-€195

Yeah there is no reason ETH couldn't and shouldn't stage a flippening. When it blows past the BTC cap we can talk about overvalued. Motherfuckers for years have saying it is the coin to end BTC, now it's coming and everyone's fucking losing their shit like they have their sons cock stuck in their ass and can hear their wife coming up the stars

>everyone's fucking losing their shit like they have their sons cock stuck in their ass and can hear their wife coming up the stars

Wat.

You have a way with words that really paint a picture. I think this sudden increase is going to end in a nice dip and than long stabilisation period.

I sold half my ETH stack an hour ago for golem

itt: stuff you dont have to worry about on the moon