Top 5 long term coins

Can we make a list of the top 5 long term coins to HODL in order to become a Lamboland citizen ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F93ywiGMDnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ETH
BTC
WAVES
??
MOON ;^)

BTC
ETH
XMR
DASH
PIVX

>DGB or XRP

>MOON ;^)
Literally a one-time pump&dump

Did you fall for it?

ubq
eth
btc
xmr
waves

Why is everyone so ethousiastic about DGB?

>XRP
haha no. it's not a true crypto and its only gotten this far due to banks...... and did you see its volatility? the last thing bank wants it volatility!!

ETC
Waves
Iota
Bitshares
Dgb

strat
sia
waves
dgb
xmr
bat

You'll get your lambo in 3 years

I have considered this and while I completely agree with what you're saying. The banks will still get their. When have the banks ever lost and not been bailed out by government?

DGB
XVG
ESP.

banks will be balied out, not you

why is volatility relevant to banks?

Ubq, strat, waves, xmr, eth

only currency everyone seems to agree about is Waves.
Seems like thats the one to buy

BTC
MNE
UBIQ
ETH
BAT

They'll be saying iota too once it gets on exchange and they learn about it.

Anyway for me :

ETH
GNT
DGB
STRAT
SIA

You know its true !!! "currency" coins are good for medium term, make ur quick buck and be done with it. Fiat will always be king......... is that not your ultimate aim to get fiat? Thought so....

IOTA sucks it has like a 3 gorillion coin supply and if you informed yourself about it the main purpose for it is machine to machine payment (M2M). That's even worse than Cripple and ETSHIT for the average human but hey most of these faggots here on /biz have forgotten or probably never understood in the first place why Bitcoin was created

DOGE

Moon
Moon
Moon
Moon
Moon

Buy Nem/Xem for the long hold.

Yeah, no way there'll be a big need for M2M settlement. Only 20 billion devices going into internet of things in the next 3 years.

Are you a machine or a human you faggot?

My favorite 5 long-term holds are:
BTC
ETH
STRAT
WAVES
EMC2

I have a few others, but these are my favorites.

SHIFT mark my words and screencap these mofukin quads

Gamers take up new technlogy fast. It has a good use scenerio e.g. microtransactions

And the developers are hard workers. Check my coins I chose, all are hard working developers, all different niche (rendering , apps , cloud storange , games) no shitcoins

1) DGB
2) DGB
3) DGB
4) DGB
and probably DGB

that has nothing to do with how much its going to be worth.

i own IOTA-token too, hope its going on exchanges soon. Any inside when this will happen?

the only non shit tier coins are bitcoin and monero.

ethereum is an overhyped scam. vitalik fucks with the blockchain for his chums and smart contracts are a retarded meme.

dash was created to line evan's pockets.

almost all of the altcoins were created to give the creators a quick buck, ignore them otherwise you'll be in tears when they crash with no survivors.

DGB srsly

next time this year DGB will be at $15

why would the altcoins crash?

their market is purely pumping and speculation. they see no real use and will cease to exist in the not too distant future.

litecoin has some decent developers, but after ~5 years still nobody uses it.

bitcoin is valuable because it has some amazing minds behind it, plus a shit ton of money invested by miners. monero also has very competent developers and it solves some of the issues with bitcoin, but the lack of GUI wallets makes it difficult for normies to get into.

Is it too late to invest in Monero?

>monero
until the retarded dev decides to pull a prank again and destroys your gains just for keks

no, right now nobody uses it because it looks complicated to normies.

when they finally finish their GUI wallet, normies will use it to buy drugs and guns

All the top 10 coins are on Poloniex. Waves needs to clear up whether they will be listed on Poloniex or not. Until this issue is resolved I am hesitant to invest large sums in Waves.

Devs are about to release a new wallet. Coins will be able to move much more, network speed will pick up then if everything goes well it will probably go on exchange shortly after that.

Why are Poloniex so hesistant to upload genuine cryptos to the site ?

NXS
WAVES
ETC?

What you talking about? Polo was the first major exchange to list ETC and made it what it is today.

I never heard of NXS before.

>I never heard of NXS before.
youtube.com/watch?v=F93ywiGMDnQ

I trully trust on Pivx.
What do you guys think about it?

>BAT

kek

That's your signal for not buying into that actually

If you had $5,000 to spread across 5 coins to hold for year, what would you pick?

I think the safest options are going to be at least
>$2,000 in ETH
>$1,000 in Bancor
>$1,000 in DGB
>$500 in BTC
>$500 in whatever else you research

Personally I'm gonna hold around $2,000 in ETH, probably put $2,000 in Bancor ICO, and around $500 - 1,000 in DGB. WAVES and STRAT might be good choices too for a positive ROI, but you won't get the massive gains that they've already experienced.

NAVcoin
KOMODO
NEXUS
ARK
DIAMOND

listing top 5 long term coins
not mention Blocknet

anons wtf

You wish

9fag? rly? is Veeky Forums kill? how can u be that low? neck urself immediately.

BTC
ETH
XMR
XRP
ETC

my belief in bancor has been shaken by some of the posts today about it being a scam

ETH
XRP
XMR
LTC
HMQ

We normie now its you that have to leave

NEM
NXS
ZrCoin
Bancor

That's it.

BTC (once it corrects)
ETC
WAVES
SC
XMR

>;^)

are you retarded user? are you actually retarded?

-BTC (yes)
-LTC
-ETH
-PIVX
-ARK

This. Except for Moon. What the hell are you thinking?

Golem
Hmq
Eth
Xlm
ANT

ETH
ICN
GNT
REP
WAVES

Posw is all you need

red pill me on this prank?