en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Hammurabi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shoot twice and go home

Be forever irrelevant

lowkey remain to be the largest arms dealer of the same product since 1891

>Be jewish
>Be criminal
The eternal swiss dilemma.

there one were the loose alpine communities controlled by the emperor, then one day Habsburg became rulers and oppressed them
in result the poor farmers threw rock at them and declared independancy from any foreign ruler
other communities joined them and switzerland became a powerhouse of mercenaries who expanded and was feared all over western europe since one day they lost a battle to France in 1515 and were forced to declare neutrality and switched focus to selling mercenaries, providing safety during the 30 years war, and then industrialising early on and profiting from economy and neutrality ever after
the end

>their plan

Its the eternal anglo's plan. During 1815’s Congress of Vienna, after Napoleon lost at Waterloo, the english had Switzerland and other european states sigh a declaration of swiss eternal neutrality, so that there is forever a buffer zone between France and Austria.
I don't think the swiss were asked about it, though after the devastating 20th century wars they realized how beneficial it is and now wear it with pride.

To drive into the woods and eat corn out the can.

I GAVE IT ALL UP
THE HARD ROCK BAND
THE GROUPIES, THE BOOZE
THE ALL NIGHT JAMS

To not get involved in dumb shit and profitable off of it like any sensible nation

good post

Be neutral.

this is like 60% accurate.

Horde nazi gold until they are recognized as Mountain Jews and forgiven, and thus are not required to return it to the Jews.

until? give me ur theory about future switzerland

people only threw rocks over enemies in a bunch of battles, Switzerland was not 100% neutral after Marignano, and suffered from internal conflicts after that
otherwise I was pretty accurate considering it's a history of Switzerland in 1 paragraph

Is this accurate?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

ORSON'D.com

>eat Milka

They didn't make this, though. They are just hosting it.

that's just a bigger cuckoo clock

buttmad nazi detected

I keked

>be swiss
>participate in 50 referendums a week

You could have used 2 indeed.

Well I only read "Oldest democracy? Democracy was invented by the Greeks" which, in only one (1) sentence is both false and a contradiction. The oldest democracy we know iirc is zoroastrism, like 2K years before the mean faggots we call greeks. So well, I'm already against the whole image. Also, CERN is not Swiss. Just like Swiss wealth.

Switzerland is pretty much a medieval society that has managed to persist due to isolation. The swiss don't really do anything, they just launder money for terrorists and tax cheats and use the fact as leverage to protect themselves.

>The oldest democracy we know iirc is zoroastrism
{Citation needed}

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Hammurabi

I'm not 100% sure that's the one I was thinking about

They turned neutral after Marignano, which was a good 300 years earlier

stop blabbing those wrong opinions. Switzerland only turned neutral 1815 after the treaty of paris. the only thing that changed after marignano was the end of the expansive "politics" of switzerland. even politics doesnt even describe it because switzerland was just an eternal bickering accumulation of regions. if you would read up on the battle you would see that half of the army just left and took the money of the french.
and after the italian wars switzerland turned into a pseudo-vassal of france. no that they had much choice neighbouring such a powerhouse.

You realize the Jews took Swedes for over 10 billion for "being neutral" and made them apologize for it in 1996?
My fav quote from the time the Jews thought there was money in Swiss banks belonging to Jews was: "Just get the money into Jewish hands!"

The Swiss, not realizing who they were dealing with, decided to "settle the issue once and fora ll" by printing a list of money that had been unclaimed for over thirty years, strictly violating Swiss banking privacy laws. So, the Jews looked over the list and noticed the dearth of Jewish names and that at most, 3-4 million dollars MIGHT be Jewish. However, out of charity, the Swiss said they would set up a fund of $250 million dollars for "Holocaust survivors."

So now, you probably think, SURELY the Jews must be satisfied? If you thought that, then you do not know Jews. In the printed list, the Jews noticed the name of Hitler's photographer's on there and the wives of 2 German generals. The Swiss reiterated this was their policy in banking, not to ask questions. But the Jews kept it up.

They got their shabbos goy in the US Senate, Alfonse D'amato, to threaten to shut down all Swiss banking activities in the US until they gave the Jews what they wanted. Jew also got 10k members of an xtian-Zionist Church to protest outside parliament to give G-d's chosen what they want. So, the Jews got $7 billion up front, more over next 10 yrs, and next Jews went for Sweden.

should anyone not believe this, will provide sources. It's about 20 years old now but the documents are still there,

this is 100% true and huge betrayal. ungrateful kikes after we saved thousands of them. and our fucking government literally just caved.

1) You're a stupid /pol/ tard.
2) See 1)
3) We don't hate Switzerland for Jew gold but four OUR gold (tax fraud ykwim) and for cowardice. Also for helping out Nazis and never getting to pay for it.
4) I can't wait for the day when the wart of Europe gets removed

How is going from an agressive nation that intervened in all the great wars of its time and conquered stuff all the time, apruptly into isolation and not getting involved in any war ever, not turning neutral?

>no that they had much choice neighbouring such a powerhouse.
The same powerhouse lost all the following wars, getting BTFO all the time by the Spanish, then spend the second half of the century bleeding itself out in its civil wars.
There would never be a better opportunity to further expand for the Swiss.

You realize the Jews
fav quote from the time the Jews thought
belonging to Jews
the money into Jewish hands!"
So, the Jews looked
noticed the dearth of Jewish names
MIGHT be Jewish.
SURELY the Jews must
you do not know Jews.
the Jews noticed
But the Jews kept it up.
they gave the Jews
Jew also got
Zionist Church
to give G-d's chosen
So, the Jews got
next Jews went for

before napoleon switzerland wasnt united. every region did whatever the fuck they wanted. all expansion was just opportunities and superior martial skills. but not way a proto-democratic and decentralised state could rule conquered land.

>and conquered stuff all the time,
But thats wrong, they did win all the time, but they did not conquer, essentially because they where undecided on who gets the turf, and instead left it so no member of the confederation would get to powerful for the others.
As stated here , the Swiss where an amalgam of different city states mountain tribes and what not, they only united to kill their enemies dead after that it was to each his own again.
Marignano was a battle lost, thats it, the same guys then plundered Lyon and took 760'000 livres from the French king to serve him in Italy.
So since they where politically unable to take advantages from their victories on the field they fought it was more profitable to go mercenary for the French. The Reformation did not help with political unity, so Switzerland had no united foreign policy, but by no means they where neutral.
>medieval societies work differently and are not modern states