ILL BE RICH BY JULY

ILL BE RICH BY JULY

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA5hXzC-uoGbdRWW8g
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6eh7bl/an_idea_i_had_for_a_solution_to_ico_fomo_madness/
etherscan.io/address/0xd70464A147925dDE45821d92E07a49082107B862
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you jump onto the telegram chat which notifies its members about upcoming pumps and tips, you probably will be
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA5hXzC-uoGbdRWW8g

gonna throw 2 ethers at it, and 1 at bat

i think bancor is going to be big, bat is might be good, but new browsers always takes years to adapt

also threw 1 eth at myst

Ya i was thinking polybuis too mb but bancor is for sure

What is Bankor?

How does one buy into this?

did they announce the ico date ?

The crypto market bull run isnt even going to last until July you dumb fuckers.

what do you mean?
is it all going to collapse?

Opera's a lot better than Brave and it didn't catch on. Use Brave at imagefap and watch as imagefap kills Brave. Then spit on Brave and uninstall.

Watch this one get bought up in the first block too...

How does Americans buy bancor? You better answer me this time user or I'll I"ll I'll track you down I will.

Lookie here guize we gotta soothsayer on the board, your tea leaves tell you that?

join bat
0xd70464A147925dDE45821d92E07a49082107B862

That's a lie, even if it completely tanks it, it has to reach a few trillion before it can (((collapse))) efficiently, and there still be profits to be made, just for the minority, not the majority

You need btc or eth and you just sigt up and buy they coins at 25% bonus value at the firststage

They detect americunts and block Tx because they're all Fatophobes.

No. Everything will be bought by whales, same as BAT. You'll get nothing but crumbs. Byebye thai ladyboys, byebye lambos.

You can buy it now at bitcoinsuisse. However, fee is fucking high (100 CHF)

just bought in through bitcoin suisse. see yall on the moon

Why the fuck can you buy there already if this thing hasn't even started?

Oh wait, I think I know the answer

It is fucking exploding, get in now as fast as you can!!

Bitcoin Suisse is an amazing service. I always go there.

How can I get Bancor through them? Can I create an account as an Burger-American?

nope, we americans are fucked

Nevermind, scrolled down and found it.

Will participation in the ICO ensure allocation or do I have to be a good goy and cough up 100 CHF?

what you guys think about polybius the bank thing

??

Does it work like BAT ICO or is there not a hard cap?

there will be a hard cap, like BAT. in the telegram they said they're trying to take steps to avoid the BAT situation but I have my doubts

This ICO, fucking when?

probably delayed a bit more because of the BAT disaster

tbqh, hard caps are bad

just make it so when it hits the cap they want, they'll start a 1-2 minute timer and let people purchase all they want in that timespan, and then shut the vaults

that would atleast allow the tiny fishes in to get some, but whales would just buy more i guess

or prevent single accounts from investing more than like 100 eth max

Ffs, there's no way I'm forking out 100 CHF

I couldn't if I wanted to, europoor. You should seriously consider it imo. Aren't we here to make it big? How much is that in the long run?

Europoor here too. 100 is around £80. Just under an 7th or 8th of what in have to play with. Since I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket, and am not sure what sort of return I'd get on BANCOR I'll have to try try my luck I think

Newfag here, when it will be possible to buy BAT for example on bittrex for BTC?

Almost definitely yes

Might have to bite the bullet and pay the Swiss shekel fee just to ensure my ticket on the spaceship.

BAT looked like a disastrous piece of shit from miles away and yet anyone who bought in has already made 10x their initial investment.

Bancor looks like it could completely overhaul the global financial sector. I might have to go balls deep.

Always go with (((them))).

gas prices was almost at 9-10 ether per transaction

but thats nothing when you can throw a couple thousands ether at it

it annoys me to no end tho, i just wanted to buy one eth worth of bat, and i wasn't even allowed to do that

this.

What estimate are you thinking for a return? High enough and the 100cf fee becomes less concerning

use atleast 0.1-0.2 eth in gas price

you wont beat the whales, they have bots to do this kind of shit, but you might scoop up their remains

You gentlemen might want to follow the bancor telegram, the devs have said they are concerned and think they have a (((fair))) solution but there will be a cap. Take a look at this as an idea for solving the issue: reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6eh7bl/an_idea_i_had_for_a_solution_to_ico_fomo_madness/

Developer here, can't be that hard to script this

This might be a stupid question, but isn't Parity doing the exact same thing?

BAT will die, it's been less than a day

Give it a month

Gas?

Jesus Christ

I'm new, sue me.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer

How do I get some of these bots? Seriously?

How do you get a bot which puts money in ICOs?

you write them or have someone write them for you. It's probably a bit niche to be on the market

I'll try to throw one of my five bitcoins at it. This could easily be a x10, possibly much more if the idea is as good as you say and it really catches on later.

Rookie question: If I manage to get my tokens and the price goes up by say x10 soon after hitting an exchange, should I sell immediately? Or is a good reception rather a sign of more to come?

selling bancor is like selling bitcoin when it hit 3 dollars

it really pisses me off how the tech supposedly made to decentralize shit is still super manipulated by rich fucks

doubt you'll be at the right exchange at the right time, in 3 minutes the price will already go down.

this

so when does the sale start?

This...

HOLY SHIT IM GONNA PISS ON MY NBEIGHBORS DOG IF YOU REATARDS DONT STOP ASKING QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ASKED A MILLION TIMES

>implying you weren't going to do that anyway
You're not fooling anyone fagit.

1) You will not be able to buy at the ICO. Whales will corner it

2) We don't even know how many BANCOR tokens we get for 1 ETH

3) Why should this coin go up anyway? If its going to act as constant liquidity for all shitcoins, it's going to be so inflationary. I just don't see why this would appreciate overtime.

Says the chat doesn't exist?

>bitcoinsuisse
>you need a selfie holding id
yeah no

Do people actually fall for this shit nigga?

etherscan.io/address/0xd70464A147925dDE45821d92E07a49082107B862

Why? we dont even know the total supply, inflation rate, etc

Its just a convoluted mess.

>I just don't see why this would appreciate overtime.

This.

Who cares? Something being convoluted but vaguely promising is what makes 100x profits possible. Look at ETH. This happened because people have no idea what crypto is worth, but they're sure it's worth more than it is right now. Do you realize that this entire market is purely based on speculation? Nobody actually uses crypto yet.

so much this.

opera died although it has awesome features like the sidebar with messenger(WA, FB, telgram), PiP video ... i just can't see why the brave brwoser would find adoption and the whole concept with advertisers needing to buy BAT to advertise
i hope all those greedy fuckers who bought up almost every token will get burned hard(but i guess they are still going to make 2x gains or w/e)

I think the point was the bancor protocol enabled smart tokens to be created and destroyed - "democratising credit creation".

I might be wrong though I got water on the brain.