honestly should i just sell? im seeing 0 signs of recovery

Other urls found in this thread:

siahub.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on what type of trader you are
Holder? It'll go up again for sure
Trader? Bigger gains to be had elsewhere in the short term

buy MOONCOIN™

I'm more of a trader but I am holding this since I have 600 coins and no other choice since I bought too high

Appernetly @trippycrypto is gonna pump this and some others tonight, but we all know how reliable those twitter fags are.

>mfw bought this at 395 thinking it was the dip

I'm hodling

yes goy, sell low!

You gotta zoom those charts out user, NEVER buy a coin without looking at the every single candle increment.

It's recovering right now, up to 313 from 292 a couple hours ago, seems like steady growth

Can't wait for the tears of everyone who sells Sia because they're impatient. Damned fools.

>Sia is just another P&D shitcoin
look who's the fool here

m8 i bought at 490...lol i'm so cucked but the shills are convinced this the next big thing. Fuck.

>has 5$ worth of SC
>calls himself a "trader"

Watch out boys... we got a whale here!

plz grow

Cloud storage is the key phrase
Go back to your bridges, you trolls.

U cant just hold that ? That's like 5 euro. Just ignore it and come back to it when its worth .10 $ or higher

I'm wondering how this will even take off. I really like the idea, but who is going to rent out their storage for about 50 cents per TB per month?

Hardly anyone even has 1 TB of free space. The average person has maybe 200GB. That would be about 10 cents per month. $1.20 a year. No thanks, I'd rather forego that $1.20 just to save time setting it up.

If I'm being a retard, please tell me because the premise is spot on, the execution imo is total shit.

The price changes.
its at 5,63 right now. And you can set your own price. If you have a better server just ask for more.

And I dont think its for renting out space on your personal computer. They are expecting a 99% uptime.

siahub.info/

My impression is that'd be a great deal for businesses, but I don't know much about enterprise cloud storage.

StorJ is better in all honesty.

Not minable and more expensive.
How is it better ?