Time

What does BIZ think about time? The team behind it looks very professional, and it's very cheap right now. I think this coin has it all to rise very high very soon?

No interest in this? It's a rather unknown coin but I think it could be a good investment right about now.

Not heard of it before, or done any research so can't really say. It is near 24h low though, so I might buy a little bit to hodl. Wish me loook

What the fuck the sell wall dropped 8 btc in an hour

Should I get in this? Seems like an easy return but idk

>canned messages from a bunch of faggots coordinating a shitcoin pump
this is really getting old you niggerkikes

But didn't you know,
>Every single coin in existence is a pump and dump

Lol...while this coin is a meme, it does look good and primed for a pop. I'd say 900k sats by EOD.

I ran some TA but I'm on mobile and cant post ATM.

I'll throw in some dough, looks like easy money to me. Who care about fundamentals as long as it goes up in volume.

you guys know you pushed too hard and blew it, right?

Buddy, I'm just here for the prospect of ez gains (btw someone tell me why I should invest in this coin) but the p&d copout is the laziest way to dismiss a coin

>start trading two weeks ago
>see strat, rdd, xby, dgb moon
>every other post is "muh p&d"
>coin keeps rising
>dips temporarily
>a thousand faggots come out the woodwork to shout I TOLD YOU SO
>coins go back on the rise, shittalkers suddenly go quiet

it's backed by "Labor hours"
different jobs pay different shit by the hour

It's a pump and dump.
They want to open a market place like everyone else...

nothing new here.

>near ATH
>has spent majority of its time at overall lows
>not good longterm investment

anything else ?

ATH is around 120k sat and it's at 70k. In what universe is that even remotely close to ATH

HA THE SELL WALL (30% of trading volume) GOT SMASHED BITCH AND NOW ITS GOING TO MOON

MY BODY IS READY

Where the fuck you at homies, it just blew 5k sats

Awwww wuts the matter
Is crypto too much for the whittle no risk tolerance babies?

It's ok, you can always invest in bonds and preserve your purchasing power. Leave the day trading to people who actually have balls

If you found 50$ lying on the ground, would you pick it up?

settle down Beavis

>nocoiners coping

nah i got in on dgb/rdd/xvg early so shilling has been good to me, it's more there's one specific group that are very sloppy (in that when things actually start moving upwards they're so shocked their scheme worked that they get flustered and dump in a frenzy)

Bought this shit in March

I get what you're saying but that's why you have to either be willing to hodl or have a strategy to exit without getting dumped on

I'm just sick of fudders screaming p&d about any coin that isn't ETH or Btc. It's a lazy copout and they're correct about less than 40% of the time. Also, I personally don't give a fuck if it's a p&d. I make my 40% return, get out, and live happy

THIS SHIT IS MOONING!!!! CALL @TONEVAYS

YEEEE

HODL TILL 90K

HAHAHA EIGHTY FUCKING THOUSAND SAT

If this is being pumped i love you guys ahah woooooo moon boys

uh are you guys retarded or something?
At least properly look at the price, that's 800,000 sat, not 80,000 sat

WEW EVEN BETTER