"Conspiracies" you think there is enough evidence to substantiate

And by this, I don't mean "moon landing was hoax." I suppose you could argue that but you need evidence. I've spent a long time studying this and use information from many different sources. I believe flight 93 was shit down. Here is why.

A. One of the engines was found several miles from the rest of the wreckage. The FBI excuse was that it "bounced,." This is utter nonsense. Heavy metal engines do not "bounce."

B. I have the NY Daily News from Sept 12h, 2001, where an ATC talks about a small plane rightoin the tail of flight 93 and says "if he didn't shoot him down, he must have been close enough to see it crash!" He was never heard from again in media.

C. The wreckage area is spread out over way too many mies for a crash,-- but this is even more important. At least 13 people claim they saw a small, leer jet type aircraft swoop down near the plane right as it crashed. First the FBI said no such plane was ever there. THEN as more and more witnesses s began to come forward, FBI changed stories. THEN the FBI began to say that they "asked a private jet to descend and make sure that the plane had indeed crashed." This is insane for a myriad of reasons. First and foremost, asking a civilian aircraft to disrupt crime scene (possibly a still active one).

D. So, you have a small "private plane" in the area. Who could it have been? This is where info from another source comes in. I got the book "Relentless Strike: a History of JSOC" by
Sean Naylor last year. Naylor had been writing for various publications to do with the US armed services for many years, such as "stars and Strokes: and others. he isi wellness-ected and has since been snatched up by the NYT.
(CONT'D)

What did I learned from Naylor? Since 1997, Delta Force has been operating a ver=yt small, very secretive program where jets that =look like regular commuter/private aircraft are outfitted with comms and armed with cannon and some types of missiles. The project is known as "Echo Squadron " and is completely different from... the Night-stalker program.''

Taken in totality, I'd put the odds f flight 97 having been shot down by a member of the secretive US army force echo squadron at overt= 99%. All of the the witness descriptions, the time it would have taken ti get ti there from Ft Bragg, the apparent "civilian plane" asked to "take look at the wreckage" when in reality the plane ha d hit it down...it all makes perfect sense to me.

Jews seem to hate white goyim for some reason (revenge for "holocaust?")

The thing is, we don't have to rely on what does or does not seem fishy to randos like us. The science of analyzing plane crashes is very, very good. Find me an actual expert who thinks it was shot down and I'll start paying attention.

Conspiracy theories are indicators for lack of knowledge and outright ignorance.
>chemtrails because lack of understanding about chemical processes in the atmosphere
>moonlanding hoax because lack of understanding about physics and astronomy
>9/11 inside job because lack of understanding about construction engineering and physics
>hollow earth because lack of understanding of physics
I once had to deal with some person who claimed that there would be molecular water on the sun (the surface temperature on the sun is 5000 K and water decomposes at around 1000 K) and showed me an article from the 1990s (he was a sociology major).

While sometimes they do imply lack of knowledge most of the time conspiracies come about because the answers told to us by about said topic indicate lack of knowledge or outright lies

Sounds like you just fell for the misinformation claiming to be true conspiracy theories. False info is pumped out to discredit real findings to people like you who find a couple things that sound off about the theory and disregard it all. Idk about the moon landing but cloud seeding is a thing and 9/11 was an inside job for sure

(I'm REALLY hoping there is another flight 93 Geek around this morning who knows his shit and can discuss this with me...this is almost without dub he biggest story of past 20 years that the press has just missed, either by omission or by commission.

I can't be the only one who--by taking a bunch of books on disparate subjects (political, military, biographies of airforce pilots-- you put it all together and you get omitting meaningful. Using this same method and a biography by a delta force operators written from before 9.11, the fact that he s only guy in Delta Force whose only operative fluent in Polish at the time conversation with Brezinki 9father of co-host of moving Joe. If you go through 2-3 sources, the guy is easily indelible and his name is given out t various s times as they describe his mission inside Baghdad right before invasion to plant listening gear in Bagdad. If the Iraqis had been big readers of such things he could have been easily rolled up, killed, and mov

He had had pole credentials and all, but the book to which I'm referring was Erc.L Haney's book "A History go Delta =/force." Hr legit old have gotten this Pole killed. Have a desk

>t. dropped every STEM subject at the age of 17

>cia selling drugs
>pedowood
>possibly simulated reality
Those are the ones I buy into

Flat earthers are just mislead people that know what we've been told is bullshit and have been tricked into thinking dumb shit

Clearly have your head too far up your ass for sense to reach you

>an actual expert who thinks it was shot down
nThere are such people user, but retired, Consider--these people careers depend on getting along with government.

Even as a non-exoerent, if you have a uni degree, I assume you know that a plane engine does not "bounce," let alone for MILES!

Been following pizzagate from the jump and the circumstantial evidence to support it is pretty vast. Pedos have always existed in high government and some in UK just got busted a couple years ago as well as our own Dennis Hastert, who is friends with the people that are implicated in the PG theory coincidentally or not. I dont understand how it's far fetched to some.

>Conspiracy theories are indicators for lack of knowledge and outright ignorance.
While I'd agree this s true is certain cases, you can't make it as a blanket statement. The idea that La and other cities had :little black helicopters" riding around at night used to be a "conspiracy theory," which the FEDs were all happy to promote to keep meds from snooping.

As it turned out, it was Delta a Force testing their new helicopters in suburbs.

Looking into what the cia has done will shake the way you see the u.s. govt. They are def gangsters of the highest tier for the richest people in the u.s.and their banker handlers

The anticonspiracy theory rhetoric only works on those who over generalize everything from what I've seen. Once you stop, you can question, and once you question you can look into things to answer those questions

>got JFK, CIA drugs, Rothschild, titanic did not sink, stimulated reality and phantom time

Should I be worried?

>Heavy metal engines do not
Everything bounces. That's physics 101.

>ollowing pizzagate
If you follow this, IMO you are either really stupid or you are ANTIA thing to discredit movement. that Abrmovich cunt had an HBO special years ago where she cunt yourself, ran into glass all sorts of shit. Podesta is a dumb, guileless guide just trying to look cool among the Jews in the democratic party.

I honestly believe he had no clue what kind jof a sick jew bitch she is (or even if she is a sick jewcunt who people congregate around since she trie ti portray herself as cool and edgy.

to get a better idea of her, torrent the HBO bullshit special about her from 340 yrs ago called "the artist is present" and see how jealous ex is of her sudden ability to earn a lot of shekels and fame among a small circles= of degenerates and, in many case

>ANTIA thing to discredit movement
What?

I'm just looking at evidence user and there is enough of it to paint a pretty clear picture. If these weren't powerful people law enforcement would get involved and be able to find stuff easily. They are hiding in plain sight

It's not just about Podesta and abromavich btw

Res: Flight 93 and the "small White plane" (which I submit was an armed leer jet from Delta force's highly classified "Echo Squadron," which since the days of Escobar, Mogadishu, and Serbia has been taking leer jets and arming them si that three completely unnoticed bt

Barack Obama will declare martial law instead of stepping down. Dissenters will end up in FEMA camps. Alex Jones was 100% sure this was happening last time I saw him, and he seems like a pretty levelheaded guy.

Whether it actually is a lot bitter and is something involving Clinton and Lolita island, the momentum in that in that has been co-optd by ANTIFA and Clinton's to try to get mentally unhinged White guys to try to harm the 2nd amendment. I'd lay off it for while (were I in a position yo do so..obviously, am not and will go as it will).

What lead you to this conclusion user? I never saw anything to make me feel that way

The main problem with your theory (aside from lack of technical knowledge to back it up) is that there is no reason for it to be a conspiracy. Shooting down flight 93 would have been the correct thing to do, so there would be no reason to hide it. If anything, they would be pretending they *did* shoot it down, so they wouldn't look so incompetent.

Like the false flag at comet ping pong? Yeah I feel you. Easy to refute to people that are willing to discuss and if they are then you already have your foot in the door.

>le false flag

So 99% of conspiracyfags are actually government agents only pretending to be retarded? Seriously?

>. Dissenters will end up in FEMA camps
See user, I suppose it;s intentional, but now you make the entire thread into something from people that belong in a psych ward.

Clearly, the government does lie (namely- claiming a jew engine bounced 6-8 miles) but then you come in and muddy the waters with Alex Jones trying to sell his fucking water filters and his shitty nutrionental products and the rest.

>from people that belong in a psych ward.

Alex Jones is incredibly popular. These are "mainstream" conspiracy theories.

It's not exactly a conspiracy per se, but the way most government policy has been created since WW1 is the result of special interest groups (usually corporate lobbyists) who enjoy privileged access to lawmakers because of their financial support and in many cases actually write the laws for their industries themselves.

There are a couple of Harvard papers that show that the greatest correlation between whether or not a policy becomes law is directly related to how much the most wealthy Americans support it. Essentially, the uber-rich have a substantially greater impact on lawmaking than 99% of citizens.

Stuff like the myth of the rational voter & Manufacturing Consent are also not exactly conspiracies but do shed light on how instruments of private enterprise like media & think-tanks as well as government bodies can hijack or supersede the will of the people to work for the interests of a few.

You already have /x/ and /pol/. Fuck off faggots.

If you leave history to the Nazis and Aliens then what the fuck kind of Veeky Forumstorian are you?

Fuck off faggot.

I used to think you were a disinformation JIDFer, ow I believe your jut an asshole. The idea was to look for factual, indisputable holes in the flight 93 stories. Since I began looking into this at age 13 or so, the nigger in the woodpile was the FBI had nothing (known to the public) that was disguised as a civilian jet but actually had weapons systems on board,

Since the doomsday planes (3 of them) were in the air, this winks each have passed muster to allow military jets.

Firstly, Cheney makes several slips ups taking about "shooting it down" but that's meaning less. It took me years before I learned that Delta force has (and had at the time) a small, very secretive squadron called "echo" that was based at Fort Bragg (making the time it would take to get to Shahkesville essentially exactly right).

>so there would be no reason to hide it
jesus, they people hereof or the most part, aren't very smart are they? That would be a situation completely without precedent in US history, legal or military. And while it would have to be found awful military order duels executed, how many of the families would want bush's head? How many would want to find the pilots? How baby hours if TV coverage would be devoted to if there were another way?

You forget these were the days people were selling "office parachutes" in case you ever had to jump from office window. Any feeling of "unity" tat bush explored for his illegal war in iraq for israel would have been gone. Everyone wanting to know who gave the order. chaos.

>So 99% of conspiracyfag
motherfuckers like you, always talking tough on the internet but wouldn;' be talking tough at side of the road knowing that someone was going to end up in hospital or morgue and someone on jail Right away with insults, without even having the slightest grasp of what;s going on or being discussed. Can always tell chicken hawk like you. Has to act like a ought guy for no reason, IRL would keep your mouth closed and silent as a statue.

>simulated reality
>hardcore
you can choose only one, it's like one of the most normie 2deep4u theories out there

Lol

....what?

25 year rule

You do realize that fighters were scrambled for exactly that purpose? To shoot down any more hijacked planes? And this isn't a secret, since it's obviously the right thing to do?

Sorry to rain on your pet theory, but it makes no sense.

Lol fag

>Conspiracy theories are indicators for lack of knowledge and outright ignorance.

>German in 1942: "Holy shit, the government is arresting people due to their ethnic backround! They are probably murdering them!"

>lol youre just ignorant of the situation

>Russian in 1943: "I think comrad Stalin is arresting all those who ciritzie his rule and murdering them. My neighbor was arrested last month after he said he didnt like Stalin, and he was arrested and never returned'

>lol youre just being ignorant!

>German in 1970: "I think the government is spying on all of us"

>potted plant: "lol youre just being paranoid"

:0

I honestly think that intelligence and secruity agencies deliberatly let some terrorist attacks happnen to keep the population in a fearful state.

I can't prove it though, so it's likely I'm just paranoid.

That's definately the case, but it's not really a conspiracy so much as plain old corruption.

>evidence
>"it must be such and such because how could this and that"
Pick one faggot

>Holocaust was faked, Sandy Hook, Flat Earth
>not Casual Scum
>no Concave Earth

That image is shit.

There wouldn't be so many conspiracy theories if the government didn't routinely rely on false intelligence and false flag attacks to whip up support for a murderous foreign policy in the guise of humanitarian "muh post war world order peace" stuff.

Yeah, I get the need to maintain the post-WWII order, but the West has shot itself so many times in the foot that people are starting to get sick of their bullshit, especially the propaganda - err, I mean media arms of the Western establishment.

>be pretty much only vocal serbian nationalist politician in the communist party of yugoslavia
>tito doesn't like me
>oh, sweet the party gave me a brand new car
>die in car crash

>An Ukrainian