ETH is never going to go over $235 at this point

ETH is never going to go over $235 at this point.

>$235 15000+ sell wall

Why won't it just crash already?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/g/gravestone-doji.asp
investopedia.com/terms/t/triangle.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish it would so I could buy in cheaper

>Biz says ETH is crashing
>do the exact opposite
>profit

fake wall so whales can close their shorts everyone told them to open yesterday

the flippening is upon you

psychology

whales teasing people thinking it'll go up all day again, just as XRP is set to break out of the flag pattern to go bullish again, then they dump on ETH holders. ETH holders go "HODL!!" and see XRP going up, hopefully cause people to panic and buy in, XRP dips a bit, they sell again, and XRP resumes upward momentum to new ATH

if you take a look at market depth on ETH it is literally the same chart as BTC when BTC crashed

If you're shorting just stay confident

I'm sincerely impressed at how strong handed this market is. Would be incredible to form a strong support at this $200+ prices

here you can see a gravestone doji on ETH, as a meme triangle is forming

generally you don't know what the triangle does on it's own, but as there is a gravestone doji (hopefully the name is self explanatory), and knowing the inverse correlation btw XRP and ETH, we can safely predict that ETH will fall as XRP breaks out of the flag pattern, which XRP is trying to do right now

I put all of my other coins into Stratis and ETH, believe that they are the ones who have huge potential for growth right now.

this is the ETH support

it's forced support. The buy wall is going to be slowly pulled and ETH price will tank. Most likely in two or more stages. It'll have a short, but significant fall, people will panic, people will hodl, the price will dead cat bounce a bit, then it'll fall for real a few hours later

Thanks. Does price ever tend to go much below 0.0900?

it wasn't even that high a day or two ago, I wouldn't buy at that price point. It stayed at .06-7 after the BTC crash, I'd look to buy around there

Total nonsense, random lines being used to draw equally random conclusions.

its crashing

investopedia.com/terms/g/gravestone-doji.asp

investopedia.com/terms/t/triangle.asp

literally gave the terms and you think it's nonsense

oh well lol

Thanks user. I sold out at 185 expecting some kind of fall. Of course it rises to ATH but this is unsustainable. What do you think will be the first and second lows? I am thinking around 160 and 100.

100 seems a little low to me, what around what it hit when bitcoin crashed seems about right

I think it was 120$? Either way I'd look buy in if the price drops below .07, depending on the XRP rally

>mfw sodl 1/2 of my ETH to get XRP

you should sell the other half before the triangle completes on ETH

looks like itll take a few hours of bouncing around still

Want to keep them as a lottery ticket. They were shilling them on tv yesterday (RT).

I want to buy back at $140 or $150 and send my coins to cold storage

day trading is just too stressful

Thanks user. Gonna try to hit both dips today. Wish me luck. Assuming it will actually dip...

You ETH cucks do realize you have 1 month left right?

August 1st cucks. The day the king crushes all pretenders.

i agree

kek. so blockstream has been stonewalling for YEARs for the reason being: extensive QA and testing is needed.

you really think they are going to rewrite and deploy segwit by aug 1?

I really feel sorry for you.

Grip your bags tight boi

You realize some bitcoin developers are saying maybe it's better to just leave bitcoin alone and switch to litecoin since it already has everything bitcoin desires and it's backwards compatible with bitcoin. It will be interesting to see which coin rises to the top or bottom come August.

you also forgot blockstream isn't even supporting the segwit 2.0. good luck making this work without the support of your core devs.

It will. It's just chinks forcing a dump atm. ATH by next week. Screenshot this.

>investopedia.com/terms/g/gravestone-doji.asp

Thank you its very interesting

Can anyone else literally not send/receive at the moment? Nothing is working.

lol i hope you're serious

There are no chinks investing into ETH, user. It was Americans and Koreans all along.

Why do you think """"screenshotting"""" means anything either?

bump