Bancor Protocol

Given how fast BAT sold out, anyone know how I can ensure my transaction will go through when I get in on Bancor's ICO?

Other urls found in this thread:

icostats.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

skip the ICO and buy it for cheaper on an exchange like for all ICOs

You wont. Whales who pay 23 eth in fees and have insider info will get in.

I don't think many trade lower than ICO price...

This...but if you want to try I think you have to increase the "gas" limit on the transaction

why does this autist keep going into every thread to say this when it's not true...?

can you find me some that trade below ICO price.

thanks in advance.

IF this was true, then wtf is the point of ICOs? Why are whales spending thousands of ETH on these events only to have the coin open at a price lower than what they bought at? Makes no fucking sense.

they don't open at a lower price, they open higher. give it a couple days.

How fast did the BAT ico sell out?

10mins

2 blocks. (30 seconds)

essentially 1 block. so 12seconds.
Really 24seconds, because 5% was left for block 2.

24 seconds

That's insane. This is going to make it very hard for the average coiner to get in to this ico then?

icostats.com/

hit eth in the top right

if you just held eth instead of buying tokens, you'd have made money in almost every single case.

Fuck BAT ico. But it's down 99.7% I'm on liquio. Debating on buying now. Maybe it's their way of selling us poor fags cheaper BAT than the fucking 237 whales bought in 24 seconds.

It's "down 99.7%" because whales sold to themselves at 1 BTC = 1 BAT to fuck with the charts. Current price is at 5000 sat which is 3 times ICO price.

While that's definitely a good point, I'm not sure if I see ETH 10x-ing within the next year.

I definitely will still keep a sizeable stash of ETH, but I think Bancor is pretty likely to outperform it in the coming months.

How the hell are we gonna be able to buy bancor? The whales are just gonna scoop it up too

You will not get into the bancor ICO unless you are a whale.

As a poorlad, the BAT sale made me depressed. All my hopes of making a profit with bancor were destroyed within seconds.

one of those whale cunts paid 1200 dollars in eth to make sure his transaction weny through.

Me too user bro

Perhaps they will delay the Bancor ICO to avoid this... or ensure there is more distribution

>implying they care about anything but lining their pockets

When will some other exchange pick up bat?

Fuck liquio never heard of these nigs

Literally this

doesn't matter, it will open on other exchanges @ 10x ICO, all the profit is gone