ETH IS OVER SELL SELL SELL

ETH IS OVER SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RNR_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit. that's cray

Is this real?
Damn, I couldn't even imagine what a mess ETH is.

how do you generate a priv key from node js

i don't understand what any of this shit means...can someone explain?

SHORT SHORT SHORT

If this is true, then theres a massive flaw somewhere in the code. Collisions shouldn't happen within any reasonable amount of time. You probably have a better chance at phasing through a fucking wall.

Fucking FUD hope these Twitter faggots kill themselves

He generated someone elses key and their was shit on it. It should be nearly impossible. Not good if true..

that's why you supposed to make wallet contract, which would be impossible to crack.

You can bruteforce btc wallets too. Somebody tried it already. It's called large bitcoin collider or something

Well, I'm selling. It's been a nice ride.

>private key is basically your login and password for your crypto account
>one guy says he generated a ethereum key with some code he did and coincidentally it is someone else's private key with 1.2 ether in it
>shows it to some oldfag crypto trader
>he confirms it is legit and questions if it is luck
Basically if it wasn't pure luck and they aren't lying ETH can be stolen from anyone at random.

Fake and gay. WhalePanda is a known scammer.

ETH is a scamcoin that will crash and burn.

Literally why would anyone want ETH to become a thing when it's just fiat on the blockchain.

>inflationary
>centralized
>security vulnerabilities

I thought escaping all these problems are why we moved to crypto in the first place.

Reminder Bitcoin is the one true coin. It's a deflationary assent. It's completely decentralized. It has 0 security vulnerabilities.

Any problems you have today with Bitcoin due to slowness and high fees are a small price to pay. These will be fixed, although it will take time. But that's a good thing. Bitcoin being very hard to change is a good long term prospect.

ETH can be changed on a wimp whenever that Russian scammer decides he wants to. This is not what you want in a currency.

All the "problems" that you see in Bitcoin today are just reflections that it is still working as intended by it's creator.

If this is true every ico and every one working with Ethereum blockchain technology is beyond fuck.

beautiful words

Thanks China, glad you're always watching out for us.

Why do people keep posting tweets from these retards?

Holy fuck, selling everything ASAP

isn't this the reason ETC was created due to someone hacking ETH and stealing multi-million dollars in investors money, they had to do a hard fork... what's next ETX? ETA?

>taking advantage of joke/scam to try to influence ETH prices so you can buy in below 0.1BTC

good luck lol

>
because I was 20 6 years ago and I work at an internet company and when i go online and brag i can't size up to him

You have it backwards, ETC is the original, ETH is the modified one.

no. because ETH got centralized-ish

Buy the rumour?

epic trollers xD

kek if true

here is some more

this

So why is he going public? Why not steal all kind of money? Seems fake

WhalePanda is a known Jew and scammer. Don't fall for it.

if it were true the market wouldn't take over an hour to react to it (guy tweeted an hour ago, ETH prices should have bottomed out hard, but they havent), and twitter + both the major ETH subreddits would be in full panic mode. can't find this shit anywhere but Veeky Forums and that moron's twitter

jesus fucking christ, all this retarded fudders

READ THIS
It is possible with any cryptocurrency, but HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

Ethereum wallet has got a wallet contract option to protect from this, where you would need to generate 2 private keys that would match, which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to guess. Also it allows you to set daily withdrawal limits.

No, Eth forked because someone exploited a vulnerability in the cash-out function from theDAO's smart contract; the one saving grace of the contract terms was that there was a waiting period before you could get that transaction to cash out processed, so in that time, the ETH devs essentially invalidated the transaction then forked the chain to remove the recursive call on theDAO's contract and basically revert all funds from theDAO's ICO back to the token purchasers' original wallets.

It was a clusterfuck, but the error wasn't in the Ethereum network, but rather poor coding on the part of whoever wrote theDAO's smart contract.

He's not sure how he did it and is calling it luck. If someone can do it by chance someone can do it on purpose though.

all I know is I don't trust ETC or BTC

LTC for the long haul, right guys?

ITS OGRE

it doesn't matter, ETH was set to drop anyway, this will be accelerant

you are not going to convince the masses

Apparently the Whale guy is a multi millionaire, but I agree with you. He is being too calm with it.
But remember this, what matters isn't the truth, but what the market thinks.
If you know something is bullshit because of a certain knowledge you have but everyone else doesn't, it is going to rise as all the dumbfucks expect anyway for a certain time.

>using memes as financial advice
what about all the anons that said ETH was a scam a few months ago ? I don't see them around anymore

your hands are weak

If you had private keys of random wallets you could empty their shit through any means and it would look like those accounts were doing regular transfers. No one would listen to the original owner either claiming something odd happened they would dismiss him as a retard who lost his own shit or some lunatic trying to claim someone else's shit. So granted someone pulled this off why would they go on twitter to disclose themselves instead of robbing small amounts of random retards? Sounds like a silly rumor

So it'll dip for a few hours until it's proven fake?

It is a scam you fucktard. It's a way for the corporate jews to take control of the blockchain.

If ETH wins over BTC then crypto is as good as dead. It will just become electronic fiat.

Why do you think all these corporate fucks are so on board with ETH? Because they can control it. Because it's centralized. Because they can print more whenever they want. JUST LIKE FUCKING FIAT

Fake and gay. OP is gay and upset he missed the ETH moon mission.

if i want to short eth now i just do a margin sell on poloniex right? thats how you do it?

$225 - huge sell wall over 11000

People want out..

While you are correct betting on our corporate overlords is a fairly safe bet.

You're right but that's irrelevant if you're here to make money though. If the Jews want it then it will rise in price

>Any problems you have today with Bitcoin due to slowness and high fees are a small price to pay. These will be fixed
and by that time ETH will be $500

>One of the biggest bitcoin shills is promoting the scam that ethereum has a major security flaw

Yeah ok

>It is a scam you fucktard. It's a way for the corporate jews to take control of the blockchain.

so between jihan wu and chinese miners and western jews, you're putting your money on the chinks?

chinks only know how to make money in areas where they have the lowest production costs, like sweatshops and asic mining

Its not written in chinese, I will hodl

Can't you read? He didnt bruteforce the key, he used a private key generator that happened to generate an existing key out of sheer luck. He can't reproduce it. But I agree, this sounds fake af, especially coming from known whales

>investing seriously into digital fuel

lel

REMINDER IF YOU OWN ETH, YOU ARE STILL A NOCOINER, THAT SHIT ISN'T EVEN A CRYPTO OR COIN

LELLLLLLLLLLLL

ETH IS A MESS
>why do you think this meme keeps coming back?

OH SHIT. ITS FUCKING HAPPENING. Went to go check eth charts on Bittrex and it saying it offline!

>to lazy to screenshot

>>to lazy to screenshot
Come on, user...

down to $222

>Wallet offline

ETH ded

I don't know, he didn't crack a double password account, as long as these are safe "all accounts" are because anyone can do it to ensure their safety.
Sincerely if I've been hodling for some time I wouldn't sell.
But I wouldn't buy it right now too, and not even because of this guy.

I love you Veeky Forums bro. Thanks! Nice dubs 26 26

there was a webbot report saying how the justice system was going to go after some people for causing a massive loss in crypto and will be persecuted for it.

been like that for over an hour

That's bad user.
Does this mean stratis or etc will rise?

So... are we fucked? Is it going to recover?

At .096 and falling hahahaha

>trusting whalepanda
>ever
>especially after his Monero P&D
screeching

its dipping pretty hard right now. looks like its headed back under $200

>huge sell wall at a major milestone in the price of ETH

I'm not sure you understand how this works.

why is Veeky Forums this retarded holy shit

I don't think they are lying user. I'm not even trying to hate on ETH.

twitter.com/RNR_0

>this guy is nothing but pure meme manifested into humanoid lifeform. It's amazing to look through his twitter.

How fucked am I that my brain first saw a penis and then realized it was a fishhook?
I've been here too long.

>finds way to essentially steal any amount of eth
>doesn't and instead publicizes it
For what purpose?

plus mass adoptors LIKE the fact problems can be fixed. look at BTC, totally immutable and on its death bed.

because they're paid to shill

I'm not a retard and have my money in other coins set to pump

He's a lying shilling fuck just like when he insider traded on the monero pump and dump with the spagster

He got lucky and can't reproduce it.

I'm just asking because I'm a newbie. Could you develop your answer, please?

are you fucking retarded, jews ALWAYS lose

Are fluffypanda and whalepanda the same person?

Yes, you're fucked unless you sell RIGHT NOW

and let me buy in at a cheaper price

can confirm that this is legit.

It's fluffyponyza lad and whalepanda was in on it

Well, if millions of people try to get this 'lucky', then we're fucked up.

watch out who you will listen to...... just saying

Well, it was a good ride... Farewell, Ethereum

IT"S RE-PRODUCIBLE! SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL!

lucky digits confirm...gg

SELL SELL SELL AAAAAAAA

Come on, little bitch. Up, up, up!

I wish these dumbfucks BTC shills on biz would just fuck off.

>it's sha1 and md5 all over again

it doesn't matter if its true or not, "ETH hacked" news spreading like wildfire, FUD setting in.

Anyways, ETH was set for a serious drop and like is just going to accelerate it

>find ETH vuln, do I..

1. pilfer a few ETH here and there from random accounts, tumble coins through exchanges/XMR, make off with fat profit
2. submit to ETH bug bounty program to claim huge fucking reward

>posts retarded thing on twitter announcing he can do it to the world, making 1 a non-option and pissing off ETH people so 2 is much less favorable

yeah, im sure it's real.

SELLLLLLLLLLL

FUCK MAN I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO THE MOON???:0

Did pic related turn out to be bullshit, too? I don't know; didn't buy this shitty coin he was hyping.

You can't just crack someone's private keys or generate the same one. Much of today's computer security is built upon that fact.

Will you be somehow penalised if you start fabricating proofs in order to manipulate the altcoin market?

There's always the chance this vitalik guy has russian mob connections. I've heard enough stories to know you don't fuck with those guys.