Fake college degree

How easy is it to fake having a college degree for a job?

is there any way to purchase a degree online?

Any information regarding this subject would be appreciated.

I would strongly advise you against that

Of course it is not a good idea but depending on his country and how fucked he is it wouldn't be bad.
I just hope he understands a little bit about the subject he is going to pretend he knows.

If they require you to have a degree, they will check your degree before hiring you -- so don't do that.

Not very hard at all, especially if you are working at a small mom & pop business. People don't realize this, but there are successful small businesses that make great money, I manage a Mechanic shop and guess what? I don't even know how to turn a fucking bolt.

I lied and said I have years of mechanic experience and I'm looking forward to managing instead of wrenching. I got the job on the spot and have been working here for years now. Don't fall for the education jew, nowadays you go to school to be brainwashed, not to learn something.

We live in the age where 99% of all useful information can be found from the palm of your hand. You're telling me I have to get cucked for years in order to learn something trivial that is outdated by the time I get to the actual work environment?

It's not too hard unless someone asks you a specific topic that is beat into a student's head in undergrad. But yeah, generally a background check will pull up that you do not have such if they have your SS number.

I'll add to this a little bit. I still feel like for certain degrees, you have to go to school. Mathematics, Hard Science, Medical work, etc.

Literally everything else is a scam that keeps some liberal cocksucker with a "teaching" job.

Come on, don't encourage retarded ideas. It's fucking forgery and that's one hell of a career move to make.. no matter how fucked he is it is ill advised, to say the least.

I was dating a girl who worked in recruitment for a big company and on the 3rd date (after we'd already slept together twice) she asked me where I got my degree and I lied and made something up (because drop out) and then the day after she blanked me and never spoke to me again.

Always assumed that she checked up on my degree like she would for a new hire out of curiosity and found out I was a lying piece of shit. meh.

really depends who you apply to but like another user said

really fucking advise you don't do that.

There are certain industries where doing that would get you outright blacklisted and that's one of the worst case scenarios you can endure

You definitely should. All you need to do is to apply to smaller businesses, directly.

DO, NOT, GO THROUGH A RECRUITMENT AGENCY.

I also suggest you fake a few years of experience. But remember the above.

>if they have your SS number

Employers don't need to register their workers in the amerilands, or pay their social security checks (or at least a portion)?

You were asked about experience, not formal education. If you forge a document, that's fucking felony crime... I mean, you seem dense, but not as dense as to equate a lie about work experience with forgery.

You pay for college to get access to professors and their connections.

I applied to the job with a "degree" in management. They asked about my experience at school and what I learned and I lied. I didn't forge anything or provide any degree. Hell I didn't even turn in a resume.

Why should I sweat? I'm actually making the place a nice profit and I fired all the workers that were stealing from the owner. I watch over 4 mechanics, drive exotic cars for fun, and I trade cryptos from my office.

From my experience, most professors don't know jack shit and they were just lucky to be alive during a time where employment was plentiful. Their experience is a facade, I would also have experience in a niche field if jobs were being handed out like coupons.

I fucking went to university and realized what a big scam it is, those high and mighty professors are charlatans of the modern age.

Of course I'm basing this off of bullshit liberal art degrees. My experience with computer science classes had very qualified and respectable professors.

I was going to get a low-key job with the local government. I have relevant experience, just no degree, which the job requires.

I'd also be willing to work for a mom and pop place if I could find one that's hiring/I have the experience to do.

Thanks for the help.

>I was going to get a low-key job with the local government.
lol, literally one of the worst places to apply with a fake degree. Only thing worse I can think of is a federal government agency or the police.

I wasn't saying you've done something unlawful; You havent. Management doesn't require much education. OP is asking about faking a degree, not lying about experience. There's a significant difference

But all in all, good for you.

Go for the mom & pop places. Those jobs usually just want an honest and loyal worker who isn't going to jew them or flake on them. There are mom and pop businesses that are worth over 1 million dollars, you just have to look in the right places.

Don't get cucked my friend. University is a scam if you aren't doing math, hard science, or medicine.

One can even learn accounting from their own home for god's sake.

How about getting that degree? Where are you based?

Honestly, you could do fine in the hard sciences without a degree. It can be harder to publish but if your work is good it will be fine. Same with mathematics. No ones going to care if your a PHD if your publishing high-end papers and changing the world. Medical is the only thing that really matters were you actually need a degree.

How about a religious degree like I want to become a high paid televangelist how do i get the degree?

True, but your average person is going to have a harder time teaching himself high end mathematics over accounting and tax law. People pay money to learn accounting. The material they learn is in a book that they can buy from a bookstore.

EU regulations require accountants to pass a test or have a degree in economics before they can be responsible for private or government finance.

True.