Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tImEojwDlvA
snopes.com/politics/soapbox/vaknin.asp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eob8-Io8ez4
youtube.com/watch?v=SO2tUvfIJl8
youtube.com/watch?v=R3OGxBsImls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago.

For serious discussion please go to /pol/.

B+ presidency

Will be remembered for shepherding the country through the great recession and for killing Bin Laden. He presided over bad shit too, but the majority of it was not his doing.

Sandwiched between Bush and Trump, I'm predicting that even though his presidency was a little lackluster it'll fucking glimmer relative to his predecessor and successor.

shitty. his legacy will be nothing other than "first black president" and you all know it. He accomplished nothing other than his health care reform which sucked anyway.

not only is he very mediocre, he was a narcissistic asshole and the more time goes on, the more this fact will seep out.

>he was a narcissistic asshole

Examples?

B+ if you are left or liberal, C- if you are right or Republican.

>25 year rule

I would call him the Cucked president.
1. Couldn't get most of what he wanted even with 60 senators and 350 congressmen.
2. Couldn't do anything he wanted in foreign policy because of Russia and China.
3. Lost 3 consecutive elections.
4. His only real achievements are about to be reversed.
5. He never even enjoyed being president.

In conclusion, the result of Obama is pic related.

Good I'll give him a John Adams/10

Accomplished nothing domestically, got us even more involved in Middle Eastern conflicts, expanded the surveillance state.

As shit as any other president we've had since Nixon. Possibly worse because of how much his attitude has fucked things up on a social/racial level. If Trump manages a decent enough presidency (keeps us out of wars, brings back jobs, possibly builds wall) he'll look even worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=tImEojwDlvA

Sam Vaknin, who made a career about writing about narcissism, also said Obama is a narcissist. But only conservative people listened to him for obvious reasons.

snopes.com/politics/soapbox/vaknin.asp

worst

president

ever

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eob8-Io8ez4

He was a very average President. Time will tell but his disastrous foreign policy could begin an irreversible decline of American influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=SO2tUvfIJl8

Illegitimate son of an illegitimate father.

Illegitimate "natural born citizen" with an illegitimate birth certificate.

Illegitimate policies inflicted upon the American people by his evil party of fools.

His legacy will be that.

Illegitimate.

21st Marcus Aurelius

The police state also strengthened under his administration, with Edward Snowden etc

To be fair, the PATRIOT act predated him by seven years, by that time the intelligence apparatus were too cemented to do anything about

Obama did absolutely nothing to curb it and in fact expanded it even more just a few days ago. Also his lame duck period since the election has been one petulant temper tantrum where he seems intent on handing Trump as terrible a situation as he possibly can before he leaves.

Obama proved that "feels over reals" is an actual thing for both sides of the American public. Conservatives felt physically insecure that less people feared America and respected us instead, and liberals didn't care that income inequality rose and the middle class is getting fucked over because "muh LGBT rights" and "muh post-racial society"

Wow what a dick. That first video is brutal.

To be fair, Trump started it with the birther shit. Classic case of talk shit, get hit.

Yeah but that wasn't at a dinner where Obama was sitting in the audience where he could say nothing back, was it? It was on social media.

His shepherding was so bad people still thought they were in recession several years after it ended

Upper middle bracket in the rankings I would say

>Yeah but that wasn't at a dinner where Obama was sitting in the audience where he could say nothing back, was it?
No, he did it through the internet, like a real man.

Neither actions constitute "manliness." All I am saying is that Obama was way worse to Trump than Trump was to him.

They get comedians others for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=R3OGxBsImls

>All I am saying is that Obama was way worse to Trump than Trump was to him.
>Obama was way worse to Trump than Trump was to him
Trump only dropped the birther schtick a couple months back.
Obama didn't even care care about Trump, it was Trump that picked a fight with him, Obama tried to play it cool and funny.

I'd say Obama was a very meh president overall. Maybe Carter tier. He really didn't accomplish much domestically aside from Obamacare and his Stimulus plan, and even those were extremely half-assed. He definitely wasn't as bad as Dubya, but that really isn't saying much.

Basically Obama is going to be remembered as: "That black dude who killed Bin Laden and made gay marriage legal."