Siacoin

Thoughts on siacoin? Looks like the bands are tightening, just got me some. The coin seems pretty undervalued, especially side by side with XRP.

Other urls found in this thread:

slackin.sia.tech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holding a lot with an iron grip

nice, it seems like an amazing project that's truly undervalued, they could easily dominate over amazon and google with their project

I gave up and bought some at 311 sats. I hope it'll be 2x price at least.

This, although only 10k here.

But once it's worth $100 I'm a millionaire.

20 cents by September

siacoin is a long term hold.

You will not see any profits for YEARS.

Siacoin is not a meme coin but it have excellent future if the developers are talented and can market themselves.

That being said you won't see companies who are in cloud computing ever backing this shit since it's their competitor and these companies are the ones that make coins go to the moon.

If Sia was one of my child, I would drown it

Based on your team of experts ?
I am wishing for 10 cent at the end of the year. How the hell do you come up with 20 cent by september

Dude screencap it

Yeah dude just screencap it what are you a pussy lmao c'mon man TWO SCREENCAPS!

buy at 300 sell at 400

lol

Siacoin autocorrects to discount

Is this a good time to buy?

Its at 310 right now.
Pretty good. I bought them at 330, 340

yup

Just bought at 320, hodling for 450

I'm waiting for the ATH to buy a shitload of Siacoin

Same threw down 2BTC at 320, going to sell between 400-450

holding until im rich even if it never happens

Hella cheap atm 308 on bittrex???

cheap unless it break 300. I'm hodling 28k of it though.

man just bought 230k, this bitch better be at 320 when i wake up tomorrow

cheap unless it break 300. I'm hodling 28k of it though...

bruh that's not gonna make you a lot

i am not greedy, 5% is fine :)

No one can withdraw from polo atm due to a bug, they fixed it for like 6 hours yesterday but then the massive load of transactions pushed the fees necessary above what polo had set so they stopped again. Will reopen soon and people will stop dumping.

Follow the slack

slackin.sia.tech/

Can't belive polo take so long to fix shit like this ticket cues are like 2 weeks plus, this is why decentralized exchanges are shit. Get on the waves/bancor hype.

Buy now and hold sia for long term the dev team is small but the idea is great and working well just needs iron out the bugs, be better marketed and by pure economics will always beat its centralized competitors on price.

This bug fix will see an easy arb/bump and the charts look great. My buys are at 300-315.

Great project. made me rich.
Will likely go higher within the next year or two.
There's some issues regarding the deposit and withdraw on polo because of how fast they grew. Once that's fixed, it should pump.

fuck off with that screencap bullshit, thats not an argument it just dumb people not eing able to support their viewpoint

btw btc 10k by the end of the year - don't believe me? just cap this

Fuck off with your fuck off bullshit, that isn't an argument either