Why shouldn't I have a phobia of Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HlptyGvlIY
youtube.com/watch?v=xiSS-dR5dmk
youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should you?

because its a death cult that preaches murdering people and is actively at war with the entire non muslim world. Also, theres a horrific muslim terrorist attack every other day.

The first part is mostly bullshit, only wahhabists preach active war against non-muslims. There's a reason the US is fighting an organization with about a couple thousand members rather than a billion.

Those terrorist attacks are again a symptom of one particular sect of Islam.

Islam isn't one unified religion. This is the equivalent of saying all of Christianity is gay because a couple of Catholics diddle boys or that its morally wrong due to what a couple of Christian African warlords are doing or the way some Mormons kick out the young men in their community.

You should have a phobia of all religion.

Because there are real, grounded, and verifiable reasons to fear such a murderous cult.

it raciss

You shouod just as you should have of jews, christians, and hindus.

Also shinto for that matter.

And scientology

Oh and definitely Pastafarians

What Hadiths and verses from Qu'ran say that Muslims should indiscriminately murder infidels?

Thats like saying that christianity is a death cult only because protestants are the bane of humanity.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Stop being typical cucked western leftist who shill for these animals simply because youre too cowardly to criticize a "brown people religion" because you dont want to be labelled racist

>cucked
>leftist
>shill

nice buzzwords retard

totally not true! Protestants wash their bodies with holy water! Cleanse the evil and sin.

>indiscriminately

kek

>real Islam has never been tried

"You shall not plow with an ox and a donkey together. 11"You shall not wear a material mixed of wool and linen together. 12"You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself.…"
Deuteronomy 22:11

"if he gets up and walks around outside on his staff, then he who struck him shall go unpunished; he shall only pay for his loss of time, and shall take care of him until he is completely healed. 20"If a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod and he dies at his hand, he shall be punished. 21"If, however, he survives a day or two, no vengeance shall be taken; for he is his property.…"
Exodus 21:20

"If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through." Zechariah 13:3

Wow, it's almost like these texts were written thousands of years ago and it's silly to assume all believers follow them 100%

some more

Quran (9:88) - "But the Messenger, and those who believe with him, strive and fight with their wealth and their persons: for them are (all) good things: and it is they who will prosper."

Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction." Note that the crime is moral transgression, and the punishment is "utter destruction."

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Sahih Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Sahih Bukhari (52:44) - A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed."

youtube.com/watch?v=2HlptyGvlIY

>its a "leftist engages in sophistry when their smarmy point is thoroughly BTFO" episode

Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Sahih Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Sahih Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Sahih Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Right, this is why you should fear Isamic fundamentalists like all religious fundamentalists.

True Islam has Literally NEVER been tried

You didn't even respond to my post lmao. Just called me a leftist. Go back to your containment board.

No one takes Christianity seriously any more in Europe. And if they do they're not ugly brown people who hate white people for being white.

Is it okay if they murder infidels discriminately ?

Yeah pagans and atheists are fair game

>you have a soul yourself
>how can you say that you will take another's soul away?
>pity the ants that toil beneath your feet-
>they have their souls; to them their souls are sweet

>be muslim
>go to Polonia as a tourist
>go to nightclub
>drunk polaks make fun of your "funny hat"
>fist fight happens cause you got bullied
>bouncer drags you out to the alley
>beats the fuck out of you
>can't legally do anything because the police will beat the fuck out of you
>happened in winter 2015
MUSLIMS STAY OUT

t. Muhammad

The verses 3:56 and 3:151 are talking about punishment in the afterlife for unbelievers. I don't see how these verses encourage Muslims to fight physically.

The verse 8:12 was revealed about the Battle of Badr, which occurred in Arabia in the early seventh century. A battle in which the pagans of Makkah traveled more than 200 miles to Madinah with an army of about 1000 to destroy Muslims. Muslims had suffered severe persecutions and torture for 13 years in the city of Makkah. And now that they had fled Makkah and found a sanctuary in the city of Madinah, they were once again threatened. Muslim Army was only about 300 strong. God gave the order to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The enemy came to them with the intent to kill Muslims. It was a war to defend themselves and their Faith. And when you fight, you strive to kill the enemy during the fight.

A more accurate translation of the verse 8:57 would be "When you capture the (unbelievers) during a fight, teach them a lesson so that they thereafter will always be aware of the threat of your power".

The verse 8:67 was meant as an instruction for Muhammad only and not for all Muslims

The verses 8:59-60 are historical verses which gave Muslims permission to fight the enemy, which was hostile to the Muslim community. Their goal was to exterminate, kill all Muslims. All one needs to do is read the verse that proceeds. The next verse (Quran 8:61), Allah orders Muslims that if the enemy were to "incline to peace", then Muslims have incline to peace as well. But, if the enemy does not want peace, then Allah gives Muslims to engage the enemy until there is no more persecution against Muslims.

I don't see how the verse 9:30 encourages Muslims to fight physically. It is said that Allah, but not the Muslims, may destroy the Jews and the Christians. By the way, Jews in general don’t believe that Ezra is the "Son of God".

>gorillaposters

You should, because jealousy breeds success.

This is where the problem begins. If we keep saying this then nothing will ever get done and these people will always be around. There needs to be fundamental change to the Muslim religion whole sale. But that will never happen because Islam is so proud of the fact that they haven't changed.

Supporting a religion that preaches this type of thing is not an okay thing to do.
>But they're not supporting the fundamentalists!
These quotations were taken straight from the Quran itself... This is how these people claim legitimacy... because there is a huuuge group of people that also support the Quran but do not go out and murder. If we accept this group of people then we are letting the others exist.

Should we have been okay with Nazism just because the majority of Nazis were regular old Germans? No, of course not.

Kind of different when one is clearly credited with being written by a variety of second hand sources and one is seen as being the literal word of God.

When we examine the verse 9:88 in its historical context, why it was revealed, it shows that it was the Byzantine (Roman) Empire who had mobilised troops in order to attack the Muslim community 1400 years ago. What was Muhammed to do? Sit back and do nothing while the enemy were getting ready to attack Muslims?

The part of the verse 9:111 where it states, “and slay and are slain”, should be understood in the historically as of those martyrs who actively defended innocent lives from being killed, by fighting tyranny and oppression. The verse should not be understood to mean that it gives open permission killing innocents. This is prohibited (haram) in Islam. Prophet Muhammed said: “O God! Let us enjoy our hearing, our sight and our power as long as you keep us alive and make our heirs from our own offspring, and make our revenge RESTRICTED TO THOSE WHO OPPRESS US and support us AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE HOSTILE TO US let no misfortune afflict our Deen: let not worldly affairs be our principal concern, or the ultimate limit of our knowledge, and let not those rule over us who do not show mercy to us.” – (Riyad as-Salihin Book 5. Hadith 834)

The verse 9:123 gives details on who to confront – that are near to the Muslims. Those who are hostile and are at front to cause harm to the believers. The verse states that the fighting should be waged against those hostile enemies who are near to the Muslims. "Being near", may mean, could be taken in terms of the place, that is, the enemies who live nearer to where the Muslims resided, 1400 years ago. That they should be fought against first so to eliminate the threat. Nowhere in this verse does it give permission to kill innocents. Again, this is prohibited in Islam. “God does not forbid you, with regard to those who do not fight you on account of your religion nor drive you out of your homes, to treat them with goodness and to be just to them; truly, God loves those who are just.” – Quran 60:8

You should now, but you should also realize that maybe if Russia hadn't compeltely annihilated their political structure, and then Britain didn't engage in soem of the most brutal realpolitik ever, installing dictators to support their interests, then maybe they wouldn't be so ticked off.

>a-all religions suck though!

and islam is the worst one

fuck off leftist apologist

>they are poor victims of circumstance :(

they are members of a violent death cult

>they are members of a violent death cult
>they

If all billion Muslims were, then I think we would have a lot more trouble on you hands. Most of them are just like you and me, normal people with no power to change their situation or political system just trying to get by.

Why you scared of them user? Did they bully you?

Those are historical accounts of ancient laws.

The stuff in the Quran is a commandment of things Muslims should be doing NOW.

>Most of them are just like you and me, normal people with no power to change their situation or political system just trying to get by.

with the exception that they believe in a violent death cult. Please stop with this pathetic leftist pandering rhetoric you sopping wet pussy.

Empty truism.

Most people in Nazi Germany were good boyz who just wanted to rayze dey kids too...While considering Slavs and Jews pests worthy of extermination

>with the exception that they believe in a violent death cult

Bollocks. No religion is a violent death cult, religion goes through many iterations and is usually abused for political gain. Kinda funny the muslims were fine and then all of a sudden in 1970 there's a whirlwind of death What changed? It wasn't their religion..... no, it was a hellish war gainst the soviets that the taliban then exploited.

>Most people in Nazi Germany were good boyz who just wanted to rayze dey kids too...

They were.... Nazi Germany only lasted 12 years, they didn't all become raving genocidal lunatics within that time, something happened that triggered it.

>death cult
Nothing wrong with death cults, you don't honor the dead?
>violent
Only the extremists are violent, the muslims I've known are pretty chill. If they were all so violent we would be seeing hundreds of millions dying every year.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiSS-dR5dmk

That's not real Islam

Real Islam has never been tried

>No religion is a violent death cult

islam is though. The fact that all you can do is engage in sophistry shows that you have no real counter argument user.

>"Polonia"
Eat some polonium yourself faggot.

>, they didn't all become raving genocidal lunatics within that time, something happened that triggered it.

yeah because germans stopped believing in nazism

meanwhile, arabs+other various ethnic groups still believe in islam, so the violence continues.

youre a very stupid person user.

You can't post one webm or video and expect me to just change my mind. A general trend doesn't mean Islam is a violent death cult. There are people within Islam who treat it that way, but this a recent thing. You have no proof and you've not even defined what sect of Islam you're talking about, "Islam" isn't one thing.

Islam was founded on violent conquest and expansion and continues to exist as such.

When the Europeans start electing neo fascist parties because they're sick of Muslim terrorist I guess it won't be their fault either.

Oh look, more sophistry and non arguments, the leftist go to when they are too proud to admit they were wrong.

If Islam isn't a thing I guess islamophobia isn't either

So what are all the muzzies complaining about when their mosque is being surveilled?

Really makes me think

>violent muslims are a modern phenomenon

kek

>yeah because germans stopped believing in nazism

a) Nazism isn't a religion.
b) Most of them probably didn't agree with it first place, but a person with a gun to your head can make you do terrible things. They weren't seig heiling and gassing jews and then in 1945 said "you know what, I'm over it..."

>Islam was founded on violent conquest and expansion and continues to exist as such.

So was Christianity. So was The British Empire. If Islam was a "death cult", you wouldn't expect many Muslims to still be around or for the religion to have survived 1400 years would you?

>When the Europeans start electing neo fascist parties because they're sick of Muslim terrorist I guess it won't be their fault either.

Muslims didn't elect the taliban or ISIS, did they?

>Oh look, more sophistry and non arguments, the leftist go to when they are too proud to admit they were wrong

OK, fuck off to /pol/ if you're going to be stupid.

>If Islam isn't a thing I guess islamophobia isn't either

Never it wasn't a thing.

>So what are all the muzzies complaining about when their mosque is being surveilled?

Discrimination?

I can see that I'm getting through because you're just arguing in memes and rhetoric.

Phobias are for pussies. If you really fear Islam, why don't you do something about it?

Only cucks make threads for self validation.

>Never it wasn't a thing.
Yes you did

You're an idiot I'm done here.

>So was Christianity. So was The British Empire.
Christianity is dead. The British empire is long dead.

Expansionist extremist Islam continues to exist and grow.

You're a stupid child.

What makes Islam a death cult, exactly?

But there is nothing wrong with expansionist extremist Islam

The part where dying in jihad guarantees you virgins.

1.) it centers around killing people

2.) its a cult that demands unquestionable adherence to itself and apostasy=death (see point 1)

And there is literally nothing wrong with reactionary white nationalist parties.

Seems a bit like Trumpism. Really makes you think, huh...

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg

(you)

You should only have a phobia of Islam if you're a Westerner who directly benefits from the suffering of North Africans and Middle Easterners.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

Christians can co-exist with most Muslims. The peoples of those regions are far braver and more resilient than the average Westerner. That's why you'll never be able to defeat them.

And? Neither of these things are bad

There is no such thing as "white race", white nationalism is pretty retarded

Coptic Christians in Egypt say hello

Islam is a scourge wherever you may find it from central Africa to Burma to the Philippines.

>white nationalism is pretty retarded

at least white people are a real tangible thing as opposed to slaughtering millions of people in the name of some ooga booga bullshit made up by a medieval warlord/pedophile rapist

There is no such thing as Allah Islam is pretty retarded

Meanwhile all I have to do is look outside to see white people

At least there are still Christians in the Middle East. You can't say the same for pagans in Europe and LARPers don't count

>white people are a real tangible thing

No they are not

Can you prove that God doesn't exist?

>You should only have a phobia of Islam if you're a Westerner who directly benefits from the suffering of North Africans and Middle Easterners.
So the only people who should fear islams are politicians and military industrial complex employees? Wew cool so I guess nothing happened in Orlando, in Paris or in Berlin.

When's the last time a Muslim country has successfully invaded a non-Muslim country?
>inb4 modern day immigration

Black people in America say hello

Whites are a scourge wherever you may find them from Europe to America to Thai go go bars

white people dont exist, see

Yes white people are a scourge please let us live in peace in our racist white countries please leave

Gypsies and jews are still native to Europe

Try again abdul

>Gypsies and jews are still native to Europe

And nothing happened in the Gaza Strip, West Bank, Aleppo, Damascus, Tehran, Baghdad, Beirut, Kabul, or Sanaa? Keep pretending like you're the main victim here.

>Yeah pagans and atheists are fair game

>But there is nothing wrong with expansionist extremist Islam
Welp OP pack it up. Islamophobia is basically completely justified.

I'm actually a Maronite from Tripoli, so fuck off with your assumptions. I'm sure the few thousand Copts in the West who cry at the anguish of their family back home are really capturing the "sheer terror" that's taking place in the ME. Say hi to the 10% Syrian Chrstians, 11% Christian Egyptians, 40% Lebanese Christians for me please

wow u tight

Lebanon?

The country that went from majority Christian to minority Christian in three generations?

Syria with its human sex slave markets in 2017?

Islamophobia is completely justified.

What the actual fuck has the average American or German have to do with that shit? Do you think I LIKE that my tax dollars are being spent by the Jews to bomb some Middle Eastern shithole?

And instead of targeting the people actually responsible (politicians and the military), you target fucking gay bars and christmas markets because you're a bunch of loser faggots.

The Muslim cries out in pain as he strikes you.

this.

>you
>you're

I'm Chinese. I know that isn't any better in your mind, but don't fucking assume shit, you gigantic faggot. I'm just chuckling that you think it's OK for Muslim civilians to die by the thousands for decade after decade due to the actions of your governments. And the second extremist Muslims retaliate, you cry like little bitches.

There's always reaction for actions you take against innocent people. That in no way justifies terrorism, but people like you assume Muslims started this shit. Any retard can see that is most definitely not the case.

I'm genuinely sorry for the innocent victims of all nationalities and religions, but I will never be sorry for faggots like you.

All religions will be exterminated in the forward march of time. Glory to science!

Are you RoC, PRC, or Hong Kong?

>I'm Chinese.
So even lower than a muslim, thanks for wasting my time.

So you're saying islamophobia is justified because we have it coming anyway.

Okay thanks China bro.

Hopefully the EU will wake up and develop israel tier racial profiling. In fact I think they should start by building a wall around malmo and set up two or three checkpoints.

Chinese are racially superior to everyone except for Jews

ROC.

No problem, fucktard. Enjoy your false sense of superiority. You will die alone and miserable like the worthless faggot you are after achieving virtually nothing in life. Faggot.

Yeah if living in utter squalor and being ugly as fuck are requirements for superiority then you surely qualify. PRC is basically India tier in development in most of the country.

t. Feng "don't go meager on the Uighur" Sheng

t. John Smith "My cousin is my mother and my grandmother is my niece" McSmithton

>gook talking about incest

Just pointing out the irony of a Chinese person saying Europeans deserve attacks from their muslim minorities who they bend over backwards to accommodate while the Chinese treat their muslim minorities like subhumans.

Really fries your rice, doesn't it?