Should I sell my ETH? All these rumbles (network overload due to token sale, private keys hacked...

Should I sell my ETH? All these rumbles (network overload due to token sale, private keys hacked, bittrex down) make me feel like something is coming.

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Um7pMggPnug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bittrex down
Why do you people lie? I hope all you shills die poor and burn in hell. SAGE slide thread

For the final fucking time just hold you god damn fucking noobs.

Twitter guy is full of shit fud style, Even if its true its a 1 in a trillion trillion chance ant it ain't happening again (all coins have this issue). And its not a hack it was a generated key...

Bittrex isn't down? Just wallet maintenance and backing stuff up. (A good thing).

Bat ico sold out in 5 seconds flat ontop of all the shit happening last night with eth is the overload and you shouldn't worry about it.

But if you do sell ill scoop up your eth and wait for it to hit 400 next week.

sage

Sell it all OP, as soon as the market starts to get wind of the lack of security in private keys ETH is done.

OP just hold man. Don't touch any of your ETH for the next 3 years. This tech is revolutionary and if you sell now, you'll be kicking yourself in 3 years.

SELL SELL SELL SELL

Don't buy into the FUDers, you're just going to end up losing your gains once ETH goes up. Just hodl that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Um7pMggPnug

>"We're living in a bubble, bubble..."

See OP ? That's what this faget is in. It will explode soon and dip at 50$, where it should be. Overhyped money. Bitcoin will rule. And so will another coin that I won't give the name of yet...

More like hanging from your fucking basement pipe.

user is right. It is literally silence before the storm, I sold my all ETH today and bough BTC, LTC.

every time you BTC fanatics start saying this shit eth goes up lel. Also whats the "other" coin?

Selling the day OKCOIN releases ETH support AND allows withdrawals?
lmao screenshot this, tomorrow ETH in the 270 zone

hello user here is your daily ETH pump & dump status report

It starts with a Q and ends in a M
My first was an ICO, my second a 10x gains, my third will be legendary.

Best regards.

Fag coin which will only moon in his dreams

>all this FUD
kek, reminds me of the previous bubble. Is it some coordinated FUD being spread by BTC holders refusing to jump ship or something? You'd think they'd have something better than a guy """"""hacking""""""" a private key.

$50 hahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaahah

fucking normo, we going to $500

This was way overhyped, sell and buy back after the big dip.
Don't underestimate the panic.
Btw I follow the guy on twitter who "hacked" a wallet (he found a way to generate already used private keys). I follow him for years now and he's the smartest guy I've ever seen. So I really think it's real. But he's trying to prove that now might take hours or days but it I believe him.

If you're not interested in trading, just hold your fucking ETH and don't check the price day to day.

If you are trading...I think that this is the time for ETH to dip. Too much bad news. We ARE talking about crypto, though.

retard alert

lol enjoy going to zero retard. its like you want to stay poor

The Twitter thing is fud but you shouldn't be too exposed through eth.
Too many people think every coin can be as valuable as BTC even if it has orders of magnitude more supply because they don't even research the coins.
The normies are here and their trading on memes. ETH is great but overvalued.

ETH is undervalued. Toyota, Samsung, Microsoft, etc all have their shekels in ETH by now.

Quantum is a scam and you've been doing this bullshit on the board for weeks. No one is buying your bags.

but when to buy you cuck? i dont want to buy 2400usd btc and tomorrow 2000
or just buy 2400 and wait until 2050 when i die to sell

Eth going to fork again? lel

Ethereum hack confirmed.
In the meanwhile Russian Roulette if your wallet gets drained or not.

Waaaa, being poor is sad.

Replying cause of dem digits. If it was easy to know when to buy... it wouldn't be because everyone would do it. We are all just speculating. Going from past BTC corrections, the low came 1-3 weeks after the ATH. Make of that what you will.

"Fucked around yesterday and got a triple double"

Freaking brothers every way like M.J.
I can't believe, today was a good day

go suck a bag of dicks you lying piece of shit

where will you be when the hype dies down?

Ethereum bags ? Absolutely not.

>tfw even if it goes to $50 I'm still making a profit

ill take a double triple bossy deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style. extra singles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease make it cry burn it and let it swim

Go ahead and sell, retards like you make me profit