You should probably get the fuck in now

You should probably get the fuck in now...

Balls deep son.

Started mining these last night. Sitting on just over 100 of them. To the moon please!

Impressive user, I'm jealous.

I've seen those lines drawn, how are they drawn, and what do they mean? Also, what is the term for these lines? Guessing it's some type of TA.

This will be me someday

TA is complete bullshit

It means it is finally time to go up again.

the technical term is "meme triangles" and they are drawn by professional chartologists who don't rely on silly things like fundamentals, but instead on magical patterns they see in the candlesticks

70btc in

this is what is called a "flag formation"
TA people, or as I like to call them, Chartstrologers, believe that this formation is always followed by a bull market. Of course, Chartstrologers always pick a timescale and a start point that proves whatever they want to have proven as true.
So you can pretty much ignore it safely. Buy Mooncoin instead, it's headed to 400 SATs.

You do realize that the way these lines are drawn would be the bearish wedge?

You can draw the lines with something as simple as MSPaint, though most of us on Veeky Forums prefer to just print out the graph and draw with pen and ruler and then scan the image.

Usually means that something is going to the moon, and people will call them meme triangles, moonlines, voodoo spikes, predictions, and so on.

Welcome to the board! Take your shoes off at the door.

Says increasingly nervous man for the 20th time this month.

this sell wall is disgusting

Give me a good reason to invest on this coin, what's special about it?

nothing

People will be able to mine coins while playing Minecraft, CS: GO, League of Legends.

I also believe it is going to be used as currency on Steam. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

>Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
you're wrong

if it were true, the coin would be above eth and close to BTC

they only tried to do some third party shit unrelated to valve

>sold at 820 last night
>waiting for a sign to get back in
>see this thread
>buy in
>starts going up minutes after

love you, OP

What is the currency that steam is going to use then? I thought I read something about them using a crypto.

naw

none, it uses the USD

Beautiful chart. Will you teach me how to make Veeky Forums arts and crafts, senpai?

for 0.3 of btc sure, will suck your dick aswell

The only dick getting sucked here is YOU, faggot.

reported

I'm going down with the ship and buy the dip. Check

Where can i buy this trash?

Polo/Bittrex