Mooncoin thread

Buy mooncoin it's great yada yada

Unban me from the server, you fucking niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fthnCLE2UlA
discord.gg/euqN5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off. sage

suck my cock dude

I will if you pay me in mooncoins that aren't worthless nigger.

Actually if we let these moonfags shill some more, maybe they'll take all the allowance money from the 14 year olds and we can actually have a good board again.

Yes, buy Schmooncoin, my goyim, and may the odds be ever in your favor

they will be worth 50sat very soon, so you'd better get on your knees before I change my mind

Moon was failure to launch, BTC crash came and everybody moved on.

Too bad could have been maybe the next RDD if whales pick it up and other exchanges.

Moshe, shut it down, the goyim know...

Currently refuelling. Give it time.

Mooncoin is headed to 400 SATs! Endorsed by the Moonman himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=fthnCLE2UlA

You people dont know what you're talking about. COINS you owe me a meme!

Coins you just need to meme harder

Coins were voting on you but you seriously need to keep making fire memes. Well more fire than normal.

for newcomers

discord.gg/euqN5

bought 700,000 at 2 sats. Chilling and moving on for a while.

Crypto is about the experience for me. I like studying it, trading it, and discussing it. Instead of a pizza I throw $20 at a coin for the lulz.

What compels people to actually invest in this?

Niggers caught holding bags after a recent pump and dump

MOONMAN!!!

You don't deserve an opinion if you don't state your reasoning backed by facts. Read the ann. Stay up to date with latest developments. Find out about projects run by the community, and support offers by outside developers.

Scram to your Discord, shill

Yeah, I got 1 million moon at 2 sat. If if moons, great. If not, who gives a shit.

Why did you buy this, and not music coin, which is currently in a planned pump to at least 900 sats?

At least our discord posts early and let's biz get in before we shill to r*ddit.