South Africa

Why do congoids cry racism etc when theyre not even native to SA? They invaded and killed boers who inhabited non used land. And killed the original inhabitants that are the bushmen. Also exactly when did congoids invade SA?

Capoid race?

fuck me i suck at everything

>congoids

Why do stormfags insist on talking like 19th century pseudo-scientists?

The Khoisan have been in South Africa for Millennia, and the Bantu have been here since the early Middle Ages

Why does any human cry racism, everyone is the result of some invasion or migration

Because they are 2 completely seperate sub races. If human races dont exist then why do we have dog races when all dogs have same ancestor?

Dog have species, not races

Same thing

looks oddly like obama

Literally both wrong

Species -> sub species -> race -> strain -> breed

I wished i loved myself

It is still a rather beautiful country. But it could've been way more golden.

t. Afrikaneer

no it's not bulldog is not the same species as chihuahua if they are then chimpanzee is the same race as human

Do people think Afrikaners contributed anything to S. Africa?

Depends on who you mean when you say people.

Besides the architecture in general they took advantage of the farming land for example.

Google it my dude.

>its a"stormfag thinks we classify species on outward appearence alone" episode

Bulldogs and Chihuahua are the same species, they're different breeds. Just because they look different doesn't mean they're not dogs that can interbreed. Chompanzee isn't "the same race as human" because they AREN'T human.

Someone told me that both South Africa and Rhodesia were better under white leadership

They were, but they also weren't dictatorships.

Afrikaners discovered most of the country's natural resources as well as creating the legal structure upon which the state rests. They're also still the main contributors to agriculture.

Dog breeds literally have less genetic variation than humans do.
A Poodle has less genetic difference to a Chiwawa than a South African does to a Scotsman.

congoids are genocidal, war-mongering MANIACS

fuck the bantu invaders!!

>get treated like shit and as second class citizen
>BUT IT'S NOT RACISM BECAUSE THEY CAME HERE HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO!

Bravo!

niggers aren't human and thus are 2nd class citizens

Well don't be surprised when they kick your shit in.

>niggers
>kicking anyone's shit in
lmao

>manage to topple regimes all across Africa

>niggers throw a tantrum
>get a spanking
>international community throws a fit
>forces white people to hand over country to niggers
>country devolves into 3rd world niggertopia

FUCK YOU SHITLORD AND FUCK YOUR RACISM FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK THEIR IMPERIALISM

u mad niggerlover

>sub races

No, Europeans and Middle Easterners are sub races. Khoisan and Bantus are literally different races.

Also, stop calling them Congoids, that implies they're all from the Congo. Even the Bantus are from South Nigeria.

Dogs have breeds, unless you're calling all members in the Canis genus a dog.

All dog breeds are a subspecies of the wolf Canis lupis, namely Canis lupis familiaris.

So what knowledge did Afrikaners had that the native S. Africans didn't have when it came to agriculture?

Blacks are retards, they literally think any dark brown person is black.

Get a load of this liberal scum

Australian Aborigines and Khoisan were once considered to be Negroids by white people just because they had dark skin and vaguely (and I do mean VAGUELY) similar features. Don't be a faggot.