Links:
wagerr.com/
wagerr.com/roadmap
wagerr.com/wagerr_whitepaper_v1.pdf
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911583.0

Other urls found in this thread:

image.prntscr.com/image/674c7b62372442e2afe1048093db3f2f.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shh, don't tell people about the easy money.

This is fucking garbage. This is the kind of thing you pump and dump after it's already hit the exchanges.

no, you want to tell people about it. You get a bonus for every round that is filled under you and the road map is dependent on getting to round 8.

Shill this thing like no tomorrow if you get in the first few rounds.

its a 10 mil hard cap and there is not as much hype arouind it as some of the other ICOs. its competing with bottom of the barrel shitcoins at this level, there is no way it does not improve upon that. Also the dev on slack mentioned they were in talks with bittrex already. its free money.

i have a feeling the "rounds" will go very quickly. ICO craze is real right now, even with small ones like this.

Not to mention it destroy something like 6 million coins a year. Nice long term hold at ICO price

This thing is built to increase in value.

yeah i forgot about the burn. This should be a nice long term hold or a good flip once it hits exchanges if you want short term.

bump for discussion

its not a 10 mil hard cap there could be like 60-70m coins if all the milestones are reached

Hell nah, the advisor looksike my dead beat uncle who is serving time for steal a bodega at gun point.

Pajeet scamcoin

the site is kinda cheesy, but these people are smart. they have their company located in Belize, which has no capital gains tax.

Hard cap is 10m. They are selling 200m coins at 0.05$

so the hard cap is 200m then dickwad, and soft cap 100m

try reading the slack

Look their intro video, looks like shit

meaning they are gonna get rich and cash out without delivering good tech

I think Wagerr will meet it's goal early and will be on Bittrex before the 25th! I expect a similar launch like with BAT!

is this next-level ironic shitposting or is this an actual shitskin indian paid 5 cents an hour to hype shitty icos?

Wagerr website crashed anyways

super scammy vibes. Website crashed under heavy load and devs started spamming the slack with eth and btc address.

Best case: Dev team who doesn't have a clue
Worst case: Absolute fucking scam

>200,000,000 coins * $0.05 per coin = $10,000,000 hard cap

This is pretty basic math. What about this is hard to understand?

cant even generate an address what is this shit

im probably going to buy using ethereum. i should probably get a btc wallet for future icos that only take that particular coin. what wallet do you guys use for btc?

Been refreshing this website for 15mins now and still not getting anywhere. This screams not professional

>error processing request, please restart browser

wew

lad

>ico countdown in the negative
seems legit

it wasn't the devs idiot, it was scammers using the same names

>hello wagerr dev

>babby's first ICO slack

You people really are newfags aren't you

yeah could be. those messages are deleted from the slack so can't go through them again. I wouldn't trust the devs after such a shit show though.

They actually planned the ico but didn't know if they will release the coins as erc20 or on waves platform. image.prntscr.com/image/674c7b62372442e2afe1048093db3f2f.png

No planning basically but they expect people to throw 10m?

did any cunt here manage to buy in yet?

Finally got an address generated for btc. Site says 48k for 1. Sent .6 and it says I got 1k wgr for .22.

Guess I'm fugg

yup

managed to pick up 1350 wager tokens
thanks to fucking polo i couldnt cash out my sia which i got for 200sats
otherwise i would have bought 1btc worth of wager
and i cant buy btc till tom so fucing pissed im missing the bonus and get a lower bonus for buying tom

does the website hold your wagerr coins? i was going to use my ether wallet but if i can just send straight from an exchange ill do that with btc from polo

I sent from an exchange as there's no wallet. It's fucked though, as I stated. I would hold off until it's sorted

i sent it directly from an exchange
isnt return address alway from the sending address for btc?

how long did it take for you guys to receive your wgr?

i feel like its taking too long. i sent btc from polo like 10 mins ago and still dont have any wgr

Just a few minutes. For much less than I purchased though lol.

well it looks like ive lost 0.05 btc then

its not much to most people on here but still. kinda pisses me off

so what do you lads predict where will this coin go?

HODOR
HODOR
HODL
HODL

Even his ID color is poo tier.