Reminder that POSW just went through a massive correction over the last few weeks...

Reminder that POSW just went through a massive correction over the last few weeks, and is due for a mooning within the next two months.

topkek
kys pajeet scam

This

At least they are trying and it was not a scam. I'm looking forward to see whether my 0.6 btc investment will pay off.

Devs are heating up, check their Twitter. I'm not as worried as I was desu.

Your curry supplies are probably getting low now, right Pajeet?

Stop insulting POSW, you, BIGOTS

Everytime I go to biz and I see this being shilled heavily

Is it really a shitcoin cuz I dont see any benefit of this coin

>pajeet

Where does this meme come from? The devs are American

PoSW tokens entitle you to dividends based on the POSWallet exchange revenue.

It was supposed to be 1$ in june. It went to 20k then dropped to 2k. People got mad over this as fuck. POSW is legit though.

the benefits are
>monthly dividends
>staking
>term deposits
>active developers
I can't think of another coin that has all 4 of these things.

Probably paid shilling. POSW has good fundamentals and the site is just getting better. One they're done cutting their teeth and making the early mistakes everyone makes, this shit is going to explode.

>all the summerfags here buying all those useless ICOs
>this coin actually does something useful and is undervalued as fuck
>lets just ignore it and keep buying the fake FUD

>the coin doesn't have value
>STOP SPREADING FUD I DON"T WANT TO BE LEFT HOLDING THIS BAG YOU FAGGOTS

no one is buying your sheet pajeet

Is this the best FUD you cowards have? Give me more I can take it

Agreed. It will be interesting to see how many dollars it will be at next year.

Damn you guys are still at this shit. I was the biggest shill for this coin. But I've come to see that even though the idea is great; the PoSW wallet team are fucking retarded and cannot pull this off. I cannot tell if they are scammers or just that damn stupid and autistic. Either way you're throwing your money down the drain investing in this garage build shit coin.

They've been accused of scamming by multiple people too, and they keep delisting coins with short notice and pocketing them. Fucking shady shit is going on with this project.

I've almost made my lost back already being diversified in other non shitcoins, but don't make the same mistake as me my dudes, avoid PoSW like the plague.

>When they locked their ANN thread and deleted comments after being called out for stealing coins instead of disproving them; Boy, I couldn't get out of PoSW quick enough.

> implying anyone with coins leftover in their wallets weren't reimbursed

YES IS SCAM DO NOT BUY!!!!!

>I see this being shilled heavily
If it's shilled here, it's crap.
The only good call was BAT and even that had shills coming out against it.

If youre going to invest in an exchange Waves is the way to go guys.

ETH was shilled hard here when it was at $3

You get paid with their own worthless PoSW shitcoin. Meanwhile they cash in your stolen coins for BTC. Not to mention the PIVX they scooped up. Probably enough to run a couple of masternodes from people who weren't paying attention to the delisting news. The more I think about it, the more I realise that it's all an elaborate scam. Can't believe I fell for it...

This and BLOCK

>mooning within a month or two
it's been mooning for the past two months according to every single shit thread the pajeets make

Lmao yeah they stole your PIVX okaaayyy faggot

Poor Monochrome poster...
We tried to warn you...

I don't own PIVX, it is a shit cult coin imo. Also I heard rumours about one of the team stealing out of the development funds. Don't know if they are true though.

Meh. You win some, you lose some. I took it as a life lesson. I've been pretty fortune so far, that was my first significant loss since investing in Crypto and it's almost been wiped out already by my other gains. I'm just looking forward to my other future gains now!

*Fortunate

the devs are not even pajeets. this low quality FUD is really disgusting, enjoy being poor you pile of crap

Just screencap those posts for the $1 celebration threads

I'm warning you lads: POSW is pajeet scamcoin

don't buy, screencap this

DO NOT BUY THIS FUCKING SCAAAAAAAAAM AAAAAAAAAAH

i lost over $1000 on this scamcoin. that being said it is priced pretty fairly now.

Same user. Thankfully I made it all back that's to this Waves bull run.

Up 30% in the last hour

You niggers might want to hop on

Just hit $.06