Siacoin - Green Candles, Big Pump incoming

Whales are pumping the dip, get in now or get left behind, I am the one who told you about ripple last night I know whats up.

vague ass message aside, he's right

this looks like really obvious accumulation from bigger bags

Reeeee don't shill sc, my waifu's name is sia and you guys aren't allowed to caress her porcelain skin

pumping a big one into her right now sorry man

Sorry man pumping her also pretty hard from behind. Gonna take a dump on her back too. Sorry you had to hear this

Can't wait for the pump so I can finally sold this
Tired of the bagholding

But how can buy orders compete?

because the sell orders are fake and will get pulled.

Just like the ETH buy wall is fake and is being pulled right now.

NO YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I WANNA HOLD SIA FOR AT LEAST A YEAR DON'T RUIN IT WITH YOUR FUCKING PUMP AND DUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HOPE YOU ALL DIE POOR

have you tried their software? its sync is slow af so imagine a normielooking for an instant solution to their storage problem, they'll look elsewhere when they see only 2% after they've had a beer an a couple of ciggies
then there's the inflation aspect
all in all it's a good idea but bad execution
verdict: shit coin/10

Whale here: can confirm, I have a couple fake sell orders as well...

I agree with you on the execution, but their are plenty of shitcoins that make it to .20-.50. Hell it's in the top twenty for marketcap and its not even worth a penny yet. I think the decentralized aspect outweighs the long sync times, even normies, at least the younger ones, are aware that Amazon and friends sell their data. It doesn't have ETH level potential but it is definitely undervalued.

>implying it won't get fixed in the future

Well I believed you and transferred from NEM, which took a beating almost immediately after. Cheers.

you named your waifu after this?

No shes not that disgusting 3d bimbo retard she's got azure hair, lips carved from the purest oranges, and three wings that can maake her fly and she does indeed fly to carry me to her heavenly abode in my dreams every night faggot

Now i know why she hides her face.

Been hovering around lowish for a while now, gonna shoot back to 350 anytime now

I hope you're right. 18k here.

If it's not available on Shapeshift, I'm not buying.

I never said it buy it now lol

the short term effect of the sell wall is a price push down, midterm is the removal and price spike

could've asked, I thought you were holding. If you weren't I'd recommend waiting for more indicators to buy in. Also if you asked about NEM, I'd say stay in NEM because that's due for a pump too lol

ask more questions user

wait I can't tell if that cheers was sarcastic or not

either way SC and NEM are both good holds for midterm lol

It was sarcastic. Sia is a pretty good coin in theory (making it a possibly good long term) but the price barely ever budges, likely due to lack of marketing. Far more money can be made off short-term flipping than what could ever be made holding Sia.

Also the mention of NEM was because I think it's a better long-term. (Why have money in SC if it could be in NEM and get better results?).

Nope. Siacoin has been on lock at Polo because Polo fucked their shit up. The price has been decreasing because no one can convert any of their crypto to Sia.

Should be fixed in 2 or 3 days.

this whore is screaming for a pump

Well ok I believe you, looked at the charts and while it did seem odd it does also look like a pump's on its way. I've just been super iffy about Sia coz I know a few bagholders who've even asked me to help shill Sia on this board (they're always doing it) just to offload their bags.

So its kind of what guys in sillicon valley s04 tries to do?

yea she pumping now. but there's been a 10sat or so difference between p and b.. money there too

In bigly, I have been holding on for dear life. I even picked up some more with it being on sale. Let's do this boys.

What's the sell off prices?

2020 price will be +100$

now just buy, buy and hodl

I'll see you boys in castle strong hands for the long hodl