Waves mooning

Waves mooning

(be honest, is this a long term hold or should i sell?)

*continues leasing*

sell lmao no pumps are long term

Bump.

I'm new at this and don't know what to do. WAVES seems long term but this mAkes me want to sell wut doooo

sell

I think i will sell. I bought strat and it peaked like a mother fucker, then dropped back to the same price i bought it. Still its a long term hold not bothered about short term prices.

As for waves I dont know, it seems like really good tech and support from Microsoft but I need some to make money somehow, cant hedge everything.

its a good coin, but lets be real. its going to do what strat just did. moon for a day or two, then come back down to reality

I got 2k WAVES and a moonsuit.

how do you not know something's a pump and dump or a long term hold when you're BUYING it

you should have an intention when you buy, not when it's selling.

the correct answer is usually selling a percentage off and keeping the rest for a long term hold if prospects look good.

Waves seems to hover around the same value at all times

Waves is going to overtake eth.

Your better get in before the masses discover it.

God vitalik is so autistic he cant even do a handshake without looking super awkward

>tfw poorfag
>tfw I just have 40 waves

At least I bought it at 2.40~2.60

seems good for a long term hodl, salty i didn't take the plunge on a node

>tfw I only have ~1150 WAVES
Should have put down enough to stake when it was cheap enough to do so.

I know this feel. Got a lot of very good coins with devs and future uses. But fuugg I just wanna make money

> only $2 million Waves volume
> mooning

The true value of Waves cannot be known until it gets listed on a major exchange. Current price means nothing.

Slow steady growth. You "lease" waves. They always stay in your wallet. Also you get airdrops, waves community token and others. Once they update gui and add open more fiat gateways hold on to your ass!

Exactly, even having just a single extra fiat gateway open will get things going. Right now, it's just Waves, wBTC, Euro, and some cryptos (riptobux etc). Add a second fiat gateway such as USD or Chinese yuan creating a highway between two or more currencies will be just insane. Don't get left in the dust.

fucking right man, was too much of a jew to do it at fucking $1 now look whats fucking happened

It would be awesome to have my own node, but all in all leasing can give you 100% of your returns.

Waves is literally the next ethereum.

Been holding 70+ waves for weeks.
I can almost taste the sweet lambo leather.

Believe it or not I have 25k waves. I'm just leasing. Should I set up my own node?

What's the Veeky Forumsraeli approved staking pool?

How do i lease? Where do i get the lease adress to perform the lease?

Congrats, I have 3027 from the ICO, and should have picked up enough to run a node back when it was cheaper too. I can't really afford that anymore. I don't think it matters, as far as rewards go. Plus having the control is nice.

I am just using fountain perpetua, 100% of reward payout. 3PFrn8EHRhjJGEQxYwWKdJcwcsW1XFRJbmz is the FP leasing address.