*Record scratch*

*Record scratch*

*Freeze frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

etd.ceu.hu/2013/tylec_ewelina.pdf
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/25505,Lithuanian-education-act-is-‘discrimination’-say-Polish-minority
media.efhr.eu/2013/10/02/lithuania-doesnt-ease-polish-names/
youtube.com/watch?v=0q569DJAn0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nigger detected

Austrian here, Poland had it coming.

>Poland is the only reason your country didn't become a Turkish frontier in the 17th century.
>"Poland had it coming."

yes to the second

wilno nasze

Now here's a story all about how
My country got cucked upside down
I'd like you to take a land down there
And hear about how I became the Christ of Europe.

>be young pacan with an attitude of a pan
>get lithuanian lessons provided since kindergarten
>no! no zhmudzini for me droogies. i am proud hussar (btw going to london after i finish primary school, which i wont because fuck school)
>get shit tier minimum wage job because didn't get an education and didn't learn lithuanian
>get fired because alcoholic
>start injecting heroin
>get hiv
>get aids
>die

DANZIG IST POLNISCH

why didn't they just go underground?

>he doesn't know about the polish retreat to the old finnish empire underground storerooms.

newfag

God I wish Hitler had wiped out these slavic subhumans named 'poles'

>hates Russians
>dislikes Poles
>dislikes Belarorussians
>is afraid of Russians
>so screeches at Poles
>Reeeeeeee Vilnius
>screeches at Belorussians
>Reeeeeeee we were Grand Duchy of Lithuania not you, we are not just Samogitians
You are kinda like Ukrainians, building your national identity on hate of Poles.

Noone hates Belorussians in Lithuania. And in these days good opinion of Poles are propagated

D E S E R V E D

Why does Belarus even exist? Shouldn't it just be part of Russia?

[prays at mosque]

Why? Khaganate of Muscovy stole that name, so somehow all land of Rus should be theirs? How about Rome, should it be too Russian?

I'm legitimately asking, from what I understand there was no sense of there being a Belarussian nation separate from Russian nationhood until the 90s.

I could be wrong, I have no idea.

It was kinda divide et impera used by Russia. They partitioned Grand Duchy of Lithuania into few parts and named them, Samogitia become modern Lithuania, biggest part become Belarus and they started heavy russification on that area.
The nation without any identity is Ukraine, they try do identify themselves with Cossacks, but well, it would make the same sense to link modern Turks with Norsemen, because of Varangian Guard.

Can you give any examples? I could think it only goes worse.
etd.ceu.hu/2013/tylec_ewelina.pdf
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/25505,Lithuanian-education-act-is-‘discrimination’-say-Polish-minority
media.efhr.eu/2013/10/02/lithuania-doesnt-ease-polish-names/
youtube.com/watch?v=0q569DJAn0c

>Samogitia become modern Lithuania,

>Abloo bloo Lithuanians are Samoigtians )))))))

Can you Poles stop with the revisionism. Samogitia is only one region in Lithuania it's borders more or less stayed the same trough the ages, actually it shrunk a little bit. Everything is East of Kaunas is Aukštaitija which is synonymous with Lithuania where state actually appeared.

>The Grand Duchy of Lithuania was a European state from the 13th century[1] until 1795.[2] The state was founded by the Lithuanians, one of the polytheistic Baltic tribes from Aukštaitija.

Poles in here can get education from kindergarten to university all in Polish, besides we have the most Polish schools outside of Poland even though your minority here isn't the largest outside of Poland. All this bitching and whining comes from Walder Tomasewszki who belonged to Jedinstvo movement who were against Lithuanian independence from USSR. He's a Kremlin shill and not even hiding, but not the first time I see Poles on internet being guillible as shit and believing everything. Also the thing with Polish minority is that their party goes to parliament elections in alliance with Russian party, and according to surveys they like Putin more than the Russians and most of Polish minority in here speaks mix Polish/Belarusian/Russian.

It still baffles me to this day are you Poles retarded or just ignore everything that you don't like and make up your fairy tale version of reality that you live in.

>Walder
Waldemar*

>tfw we have 400 tanks compared to Polands 1200
>they have 500 artillery guns compared to our 154
>if they wanted to they could take Berlin
as reparations
:/

The Ottoman Empire wouldn't be able to take Vienna rven if Boles didn't arrive

The Ottoman Empire wouldn't be able to take Vienna even if Boles didn't arrive