It's happening

Big thing's going down in the political world right now. Probably a good idea to stock up on crypto while you can if you aren't already.

>Things about to get cray cray

Will the coming race war cause ETH to appreciate?

since most people only know about BTC and LTC are those the two ones we should stock up on?

newbies have no idea about the ICOs and other coins really

I mean ETH not LTC

DESU, Just keep doing what you've been doing. What's happening now could boost everything. Safe bets are top 10-20 coins. Eth, btc, are good choices.

it figures knowing my luck, as soon as im starting to get rich off crypto, nuclear war breaks out and everyone dies

Sounds about right >

What is going on? Your posts read like a shitty clickbait title.

go read /pol/ or some news sites (it's only just started).
thats not everything but im not going to link a bunch of politics in biz. Its a good place to start if your not caught up with the last couple of days.

this is what i would like to know as well. if shit gets real, would that drive the price of cryptos up? or cause them to collapse?

depending on what happens, usually up.

WHAT IS HAPPENING

UP I would think
But then also precious metals like silver coins

It.

Less Kikes to manipulate the system and less jiggaboos to steal peoples bikes. The white man will be able to afford to invest instead of paying the Jewish cuckholds rent or having to replace their stolen shit instead

Riggggghhhttttt...stock up on something that depends on the very system destroying and outing all the political lies.

Yeah they would never shut that down...

I don't see shit

holy fuck I went to pol for the first time and those people are fucking retards

they're even worse than the retards on THIS board, how??

You have some reading to do and red pills to swallow my new friend.

mostly exaggerated satire, haven't been in /pol/ for about 2 years but there pretty on point.

Hello Plebbit, hows your first day on the Veeky Forums Chinese cartoon forum?

What's going in the political world?

>>>/uhave2goback/

I used to frequent /pol/ and they've been saying that every day for the past two months.

Thankfully I've since moved to a far superior board.

hail, pone brother