Strong hands get rewarded

Strong hands get rewarded.
Stop chasing pumps.
This coin has doubled in volume and price and is at ATH, it's not even any exchange you'd want to use.
This is the coin you are looking for. Buy 100k, put it in your wallet, and wait.

Who else /handsofsteel/? Where my XtraBYtes niggas at?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sold at 500

>only 20k of them, I could see this as the next POSW but with real devs and a community.

Yeah buying at the ATH seems like a real good idea.

been holding for 1 month today, own 300k which i bought for about $600, feeling comfy

ATH?

holding a little over 100k here. Theres no telling where this coin will go but when it hits bittrex and polo...30x-100x imo

Where can I trade btc for this?

i'll drink to that

yobit, c-cex, cryptopia

>tfw bought 200k @ 180 sat
NO WEAK HANDS IN THIS HOUSE

>inb4 DGB/ETH/nocoiner shills post about this being a scam coin

>tfw holding ETH, DGB, and XBY
>tfw unironically believe in all of them

Its almost sad. Pumpers are making newbs lose money on the daily. If they just got their money in, found some of the promising coins and held for a few months they'd be much better off. What's more sad: this is one of the last phases we will see these massive returns for picking diamonds out of the rough. Get good coins and hold bizbros.

Means "all time high"

Over 1MM here. This is my retirement fund. XBY isn't an alt. XBY is the future. You just don't realize it yet. XBY is going to disrupt the fuck out of crypto. Faster, safer, more secure, more efficient, unhackable, unlimited scalability. You're about to witness fucking parabolic movement in the next few months. And there will be lambo threads. Mine will be black.

DGB shills are the worst, if they want a $1 coin they need a market cap of $8 billion, xby only needs a marketcap of $650 million

I wonder what color to get?
xtrabytes.me/lambo

Whats so special about this coin
>inb4 good community and great devs
They all say that

That was my guess

hitting 15 cents will be a market cap of just over $100MM and be at a top 30. This definitely looks achievable very soon.

Yeah, red pill me on this one

read the OP of the announcement thread:

basically new technology regarding block signing by using static nodes, would theoretically make it very secure and very fast at confirming transactions

with a system of static nodes there is room to deploy services over the network (data storage, vpn, etc) so a lot of room for growth

176000 here. Bought when it was like 10 sat. Now up to 5000 dollars. Feels good man. Fuck all the idiots saying this is a scam.

I'm about to invest in it, shall I ?

>investing at an ath

wew lad. wait about a week and buy when it's around 300 sat

You think it's going down?

We have updated the ANN thread with more technical info.

slack invite: young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com

Stop chasing pumps.

Yeah m8. It will go down again but not significantly. And then it will go way up again. And then down a bit. Either way this coin is climbing high and strong.

There are always little dips. Dont be an idiot and sell when you see them. They are natural. HOLD!

Iv had 40k sine 120 sats and looking to stock up when the time is right

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

XBY just cloning Ripples designs now?
Fucking poocoins. Stop chasing pajeets.

good catch, man that's lazy

XBY isn't a pajeet coin. This shit will take off, get on board now user or get left behind. This coin clearly isn't a pump and dump.

It literally is

explain the pajeet meme please

>pajeet coin
hungarian dev, canadian marketing guy

>pump and dump
except if scan the blockchain you'll see almost all of the big players have their coins in nodes (especially the marketing guy who has 44 nodes or something ridiculous), he's certainly not sitting with all his coins on an exchange getting ready to dump

I would like to buy, low marketcap and the technology have potential but I never buy ATH, I always get cucked.

So from the ANN it states the project started as an ICO scam. There own words.

>but we've changed lol
>totally not a PnD coin guise, that 70,000% rise from 1 sat (and down again) was all natural baby.

The due diligence checklist is a fucking joke.
>1. Read the story ("we started as an ICO scam")
>2. Join Slack
>3. We saw growth beyond 1 sat
>4. Ask questions

Anybody convinced in long term merits of the project from that are clinically idiots.
Probably more trustworthy with the shit graphics, ripping of the ripple was just a nice cherry on top. Hilarious what Veeky Forums gets involved with. See you in 3 months posting sad pepes.

They took over the project because they got scammed. Not the original people.

they weren't the scammers, they both got scammed and borzalom, being a developer, forked the code of the scam project then revived it into xtrabytes

i've capped your post and added it to my xby salt folder, see you in 3 months from the moon

The whole thing is a fucking joke, you don't see growth like this because it didn't look like a fucking scam, it still fucking looks like a scam, XBY is the powerball of crypto

You're investing in guys trying to put out a dumpster fire rather than teams of professionals getting institutional support.

Risky play. Hope it works for you user, but i'm not touching this with a 10 foot pole.

good post to be fair, we are putting a lot of a faith in the dev to pull this off, he knows his stuff from what i've seen so far from him though so it's not a total shot in the dark

the reason the coin is so cheap is because it didn't have an ICO to gain professional support, it started selling at 1sat and has grown organically from there, that's why it's a high risk/high reward investment, if the dev creates a good framework for the coin and then hires some professionals to further the development then we would be on a no holds barred moon mission

>Xtrabytes salt folder

So I'm not the only one making one too. Can't fucking wait for this shit to take off and see all the cry babies come crawling back.

Good luck to you user

what salt have you got so far? can we see a teaser?

it's going to be fucking glorious when this coin hits $0.10

ok i kekd

Can it be CPU mined?

Hi,

No XBY cannot be mined. No new coins will ever be created.

>CPU mined

kek

At work now user. I'll post it when i get home later tonight.

Bump. Newbs looking for a solid long term hold get in. Not on polo or bittrex this is guaranteed to blow up 2 more times

Rough idea when?

Late June or early July I reckon

I remember in one of the XBY videos the marketing guy said that borz estimated this would be ready in 2 to 3 months

Not holding, but let me tell you that the 100 bucks I bought a couple of months ago of XBY was by far the best decision ever. Used those to get around on how to day trade and get small gains and each time I do a buy/sell I get around 100$ dollars from those original 100$ that let me buy into another coins that I'm holding right now.
Made easily an extra 600$ just by doing that. Praise XBY