Budget thread

>What program do you guys use to make a budget.
>Post budget and let others rate

From this these faggots are spending 18K on fucking charity, why?

There is plently of room for improvement but for bugdets to work you need self-control.

This. "Nothing" =/= $7,300/yr remaining, with $18K flitted away to charity.

but after all expenses, including recreation and a meager 3 vacations a year, they only have 7k left!

23K a year on food, $1.5M house, 12K on "children's lessons", and 3 vacations for 18K? please.

>Property tax on a $1.5M home
>three vacations a year
>bmw
>CHARITY

FUCK YOU

>home maintenance
>three vactions
>2 expensive cars
>charity
>misc of 10k lol
>expensive house

BREAKING: saturating your earnings with expenditures reduces available capital.
1st world poor.

the effective tax rate would be less than 40% because of brackets, by the way.

>make 500k
>save $0
>loans
>insurance
>buying cars in installments

>What program do you guys use to make a budget.
What? Huh? I limit my wife to $600 to cover food and anything at all she plans to buy or do per month. She knows this and that's it.

I get to invest $2500 per month and she doesn't even know it.

Literally nobody who actually got to 500k+ salary per year is stupid enough to have such a terrible budget or they never would have gotten that far to begin with.

I'm 24 and I could literally live off $200k for the rest of my life

I live in NYC. You'd be surprised. Tons of idiots here making 500k+.

I barely make 300k and have way more money than I can spend and save ~100k/year after taxes and buying every reasonable thing I want.

>giving to charity before paying off student loans
>giving to charity after paying off mortgage
>including donations in after-tax dollars
>3 vacations per year without paying off loans first
This is fucking retarded

*before paying off

Dumb neets. They spend so much on charity because its cheaper for them to spend the 18k on charity to be able to claim it on taxes. Fucking morons have infested this board recently.

I know that charity exists only as a means of cutting taxes, but at least pick better charity.

> feeding niggers

This

>2 kids
>bmw
>living in NY

How do you make so much?

>give $10000 to charity to save $4000 on taxes
Wow you're a genius!

>they bought a BMW and a land cruiser before paying off their student loans

Absolutely mentally retarded

Yeah but here's what my father does.

Give something like a used car to charity but with an appraisal that's higher for tax purposes when in reality the price someone will buy for it is much lower so he actually does make money through taxes giving it to charity.

Three vacations a year though fuck I'm jealous.

>no budgets
Here's mine from the frugal thread

GNUcash for software to avoid the proprietary jew

You deduct that off taxable income, not your actual taxes. So unless he's inflating the value by 40-50% or more he's still losing

He does it to cars that are like 12 years old so it's possible. He says he makes some money with it anyway, i don't know. I'll probably at least calculate it out to see if I can do the same when my car gets that old.

Looking at your budget, I spend less on everything in there except "mortgage" but my rent alone is higher than your total expenses.

I hate this town.

That's called tax fraud. You might as well just go all the way and completely make up your donations if you are doing that.

That's not true, I don't think you understand how far nepotism, narcissism, and chasing after personality-based positions can get you.

Plenty of rich people are absolute morons

Google and Facebooks pays these assholes so much. Then they go to their homes in williamsburg that are 3k a month at least and go out for dinner every night.

Really, really beat up old cars maybe. Anything else the math just doesn't add up

That's a two person budget. So everything can be cut in half pretty much for comparison sake if you're single/live alone

Likely evens out as far as rent if you invest well.. unless you're in a meme market. I put a boat load of money down on my house