is
about
to
wake
up
boys

STRAP IN

meaning....

It's about to fucking soar past $250. This is the day ETH begins trading in China.

I hate this fucking china meme

literally shaking

okcoin opens for ETH trading

These chinese exchanges are going to DUMP all over you.

You think they havent been holding ETH this whole time?

eth watchers report in

why would they want to go back to cny? every communist shithole has people who want to move money out

moreover, the whales who have money are moving their money out to buy real estate in e.g. canada and sending their kids over to western countries so it will be easier to move money out

WHERE ISIT IM LITERALLY SHAKING

by the power of greyskull

SELL
SELL
SELL
ITS NOT HAPPENING OMG
HURRY UP AND SELL YOUR DELICIOUS ETH

why is bitcoin $2450 USD on OKCoin and ~$2300 everywhere else?

9:00am already in China...Was this a meme? This shits gonna burt.

lolll this bitcoin shit is a scam and is a "get rich quick" scheme. Why the fuck you think all these Veeky Forums low life's are all into it?! cause they cant get a job lol fuckin stupidddd

reminder: the incoming dip is the whales forcing a dip to collect

New 30 hour all time low in 15 minutes! Here we fucking go!

BUY HIGH SELL LOW! Don't be cucked!

seiously lololol what a bunch of fgts amirite lololol

kys cunt

at 10Pm we pumping out here baby, oooh boy.

I'm guessing around midnight (noon in china) and/or 5-7am tomorrow (china gets out of work)

if anyone sells before then, you're fucking up

where teh fuck is eth

you are not very smart

i just bought the dip

ok

How much lower til we level off and wait for the chinks to buy in?

lol. The dip is gonna be a lot lower than this, son.

~$215

Yup not today, even if the chinks dump hard. Zoom out a bit and you can see that the true correction is gonna happen later this week, and when it does, you guys better all jump in live a life full of regrets.

sell when then?

i want to buy the dip

*or live a life full of regrets.

Hold for a year, at the very least

Look at that potential buy volume on the bear side! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

check id
bump

I don't know if you people are just slow with info or retarded, but ETH has been trading on Huobi since the day before yesterday and on OKCoin for 10+ hours now. Since it has started trading in China, it has been going down overall, and is now back under 0.1 btc.

It's not "going to happen" it has already happened, now there's nothing else to look forward to.

Prepare for it to drop HARD after the last little run up of idiots like you buying on overhyped and outdated info. I do agree you should "strap in" though, because its going to be a long slide downward

do I buy in now

will it dip below 200?

*hits ATH*