/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Getting slid off the forum by crypto threads AGAIN edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread:

First for T H I C C gainz

L I N U

What's hot my niggers?

QBAK climbing to $8 again

>Tuesday, May 30

Cel-Sci Corp. (CVM)
Lifshitz & Miller announces investigation on behalf of CVM investors concerning the reported loss of $8.4 million for the 2017 fiscal second quarter.

F but you need to hold it 4 a while

rip

Anyone in CETX? I bought in a while ago after the lawsuit stuff, which appears to have just been a fake article short attack. Got 200 at an average of 3.50. They're growing and continue to get new orders. Last earnings report was good as well.

I know all there is to know about the cryiiiiing gaaaaame

Anyways, hope some of you saw me talking about CHK last thread. It was a rollercoaster ride today, but I ended up in the same spot as I did at yesterday's close. I'd suggest waiting until about 10:30 or 11, if it's below 4.90 wait 'til it hits around 4.80 or walk. If it's higher than 5.05, wait for a dip to about 4.97. I'm in at a staggering 5.16, I know this son of a bitch is gonna do some Terri Schiavo-level retardation and then fly back.

If you guys want a solid lead that I'm not currently invested in, I'd recommend watching CATB Thursday and Friday. If it sinks below 1.30, I'd suggest putting in an offer. Decent company that got horribly crippled by a drug rejection (to the tune of 80%). Not for TOTHEMOONdaddies but people patient enough to wait until the next 4 or 5 trading days to redeem a solid 3 or 4% return.

Full disclosure: I do swing trade CATB, but it's been doing +/- .03 cent swings for a bit. If I can make it out of CHK either even early tomorrow or +2-3%, it's going to be my next all-in buy. Just something to keep an eye on.

In for spinnieweeb being an idiot for opening a short on TSLA with no real reason or catalyst

I mean c'mon senpai smfh

Lol

Just one of those days
I shouldnt have been trading

But god dammit TSLA was a short at 300 and its still a short at 340
It just doesn't make sense any more
I hope they fucking burn

Blackberry was hot but is starting to cool off. buy the dip friend.

How much $$ do yall have in Robinhood? Need to make sure I'm not posting with LARPing children

nah youre just retarded

btw CVM is below 8 cents and is guaranteed to moon by week end/monday market open.

Buy the fucking dip you idiots it doesn't get any easier than this. 7100 shares here

The dip?

>the dip

Yeah, French onion more specifically. A lot of /rgt/ likes Lays but I prefer Helluvagood

8250 shares faggot

Got this email thought you guys would want to know

Well, what are the tickers?

Fuck yeah another SLR thread.
Elon Musk will take us to the moon!

You need to buy their book to find out

Tell me why tsla is worth 340 a share
Is it worth 350? 400? 500? 1000?

They make no fucking profit so how can you even guess

MAGS.

Lol

>doesnt want to talk to poor people
>brags about ~$500 of CVM holdings

Lmao ok dude

said it yesterday it didn't happen before close but bpmx is finnna moon niggas id bet my middle nut on it. up 7% in pre market

up to 10% in the time it took to type that message.

Alrite Bois meme me up I got $500 to burn

Speculation and solar expansion everywhere. It's the fastest growing industry. Looks like buying solar city was a smart move after all.

Auto sales report today. Paris climate deal news all day probably.

>Paris climate deal news
can someone give me a quick run down on this? Would pulling out of it boost an oil stock I think hit rock bottom last week and is beginning to reverse?

I loaded up on ARRY before ASCO

TGTX and ARRY and debating picking up some AUPH
These just feel like winners

CVM. Just burn your life savings too.

so you wana tell us about that dip

I would imagine people woke up with 10% gains and just dumped . that much upward momentum going into the day its going to recover and then some

>VRX

SSW up 3%! =)

Please kill me. My average is still $7.

jesus, sorry dog. you might need to cut that loss

Lol 150 shares at 6.99 avg here. The divvy was nice but hasn't made up for my red yet.

Nah. Ive already ridden it down this far, I might as well just keep averaging down.

If anyone is looking for an entry point to SSW, I predict there will be a small bounce today and friday, followed by a nightmarish crash down to $4.50 "sometime" in the future.

If SSW does drop down to $4.50, I will open up my wallet and add another 100 shares.

Its a good company that has no support from investors whatsoever. The stock keeps hemmoraging, but at $4.50 it will literally be a steal.

$AMRS is extremely undervalued right now. Their skincare line alone is worth $250-500M. Current market cap is just under $80M. Shorts are keeping this suppressed, so expect a gap up sometime soon. Not a day trade candidate though.

CARA baby! This month is gonna see double data results for maximum catalyst gains. Get in dat medical weed game son.

$LTBR gonna use their nuclear fuel to go to the moon and leave you behind

TSLA's share price is just pure speculation. It's not based of off company performance, so technically, yes, it is a great short candidate. The problem is that US taxpayers help it with subsidies and everyone thinks Musk is the new Nikola. He's not.

also...
>the market is rigged

buy the $BPMX dip (and never stop loss a penny)

the 50 day sma and 200 sma on the vix are getting close together you know what that means.

I heard there is a reverse split coming soon though

I NEED LEVEL 2
LEVEL 2 FOR CARA

where the fuck is spin

GOT YOU SENPAI

im busy making money trying to come back from a horrible loss yesterday

h-halfway there...

MY MAN

shit this is a tricky spot

L2 for AKG?

i cant wait for everyone to be going nuts over tvix/uvxy again it was one of the most popular trades in late 2015 and early 2016. the market needs to get btfo'd every once in awhile.

SHES MOVIN FAST

thanks dog

HIMX MOONING

When the market was taking a shit a year and a half ago the fed was pumping million and billions into the market everyday and they still couldn't prop it up. Bulls aren't invincible. I don't even think we need a large catalyst to trigger a sell off at this point.

SSW will stabilize soon and then trend sideways for the rest of the day. Now is not a good time to buy in.

Sell HIMX or hold long?

ARGS to the moon

It must be so painful to watch all of your money disappear.

-90% over the course of a year? Ouch.

I agree

my average is 10.64. i posted a picture of my position.

dyna do you daytrade UVXY every day

you arent just holding it long term right...

go in and out of that baby over and over, it's good for both

Okay, okay, you're right. By the way, an ISM survey just found out that U.S. manufacturing strength is remaining high, another survey just found that private sector job growth is rebouncing to 'rip-roaring' pace, and the DOW, the S & P and the Nasdaq are all hitting fresh highs today.

Good luck, man.

ARGS get in on this dip

no i dont hold it long term. if i held it long term my avg wouldnt be 10.64.

NAKD
stop
just stop

but you trade it every day?

I went through this pain a couple days ago with SSW. -11% over the course of an hour.

Not a fun feeling.

you niggers need to get in on this LTBR moon mission

one of my first big trades (for my account size) was an extremely naive JNUG trade. lost so much so fast. it really is the worst feeling ever

id been holding nakd since fucking 2.32, thinking SURELY it wont go lower

not everyday. im marked as pdt so i cant day trade so what im doing now is trying to pick the bottom.

MNKD mooning nigga

sold 60 shares of cara, half my position
still stand to make a nice profit if it continues up, or i can average down even more if it craters again

OOH, a fellow long term holder? Cool.

After a giant drop, many investors are trying to get out of the stock because they dont like seeing mistakes. If you did your DD on it and it is still a good company, I would recommend averaging down and holding for the long term. If you didnt do DD and you are just buying the dip randomly, I think you should take the bullet and cut your losses. Unless you have the strong hands to hold for like, a year+

Sold HIMX at 7.16 now it's 7.30

Who else /stupid/ here?

nah man appreciate those gains. you made money and could have lost some just as easily. better safe than burning your account up

My HIMX bros that are looking for other similar stocks for swing trading, OCLR is a fantastic one for swings from 8.50+ to 9-9.30ish. I like getting in around between 8.70-8.80 and getting out at 9-9.10.

Yeah, but it's 7.40 now

Just fuck my luck up

youre not stupid if you made a profit

>long term holder
god no, i bought at 2.95 on a whim with no DD when someone posted "merger! get in NOW!"

think about that. 2.95. the literal actual perfect peak.

averaged down to 2.32, and now i've lost like a hundred bucks so just fuck it. dumb rookie move.

chasing that absolute max is what will lose you money in the long term. go jerk off and chill

Why the FUCK is HIMX hitting 7.50?

I couldn't find any news on it, seems like a blatant pump

Only good advice I've ever gotten from Veeky Forums

hey spin can you hit me with another L2 on AKG? sorry to ask again, trying to figure out a selling point

i dont mind

If it breaks resistance at 2.10 it's probably going to $3+
could you show LTBR lvl 2 please?

super appreciated man. got that worldstar money

>APVO

lol!

holy shit thanks dude. lots of people trying to get in, and less trying to get out

HIMX is fucking awesome!

How come when I shill UVXY everybody calls me a faggot?

correlation doesn't imply causation?