Veeky Forums I know EVERYONE is hating on this coin. But have you actually read what is it all about?

Veeky Forums I know EVERYONE is hating on this coin. But have you actually read what is it all about?

Smart Likes - Get rewarded for things you like. Also helps to bring attention to things going on around the world. Companies can use these statistics to see if they would like to invest into that particular Idea or w.e it is you liked.
You can like pretty much anything, Facebook, Your mom, Your dogs shite, Your creepy fucking neighbor. See if others like it.

MoonWord - Keep track of your payments by assigning letters to them and what not.

The coin has a new Developer, a new Web based wallet and a New ANN.

All it needs is more visibility. They are also talking about adding it on Bittrex so get in on it before it fully Moons.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9nbqBAu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>They are also talking about adding it on Bittrex so get in on it before it fully Moons.
Pajeet, pls go

That shit is from december.

They're trying to get it added to C-CEX next. Bittrex hasn't confirmed anything yet. Bittrex likes to see higher volume and wider use first. However, it's volume does better than ETH on bleutrade most days recently, which is strange.

You knobhead do you even know the story?
Moon was delisted out of spite for a trivial reason.
You put your toothbrush up your arse to clean your teeth so now you're talking shit.

It will moon IF it gets to Bittrex. The fact that we're here discussing it improves its chances.

elaborate

Oh, look, the coordinated raiding shills are back again to deceive noobs and promote their already dumped, stale shitcoin

Yeah, coins, you just need to meme harder

It pumped and it dumped
move on

From barrystyles, main dev of moon,

"i wrote a modified version of hyper for cryptodatabase and was delivered a little late, ive since offered to repay if the comments are removed afterwards, but he wont agree to anything". The amount was 0.2 btc.

Cuck a doodle doo,! I caught me a chicken cuck. State a coherent argument using evidence next time.

All the moon haters are gonna kill themselves when it hits 50 sats in a month or two.

kys faggot cuck ass bitch

>But have you actually read what is it all about?
Yeah I read the name, it says "Moon" which to me sounds like a pure meme coin, so no thanks

It is funny to see people talking shit about something they know nothing about. I don't care if anyone buys the shit or not. Y'all are fucking retards though. Veeky Forums is cancer. People are actually taking time to work on a coin to give it life and earn rewards for it. Like a business (biz) starting from nothing. Antishillers are as big of retards as shillers. This whole board is full of cheap con artists.

You judge book by cover. You are poor man. You die.

Shill. noun
an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Promote. verb
support or actively encourage (a cause, venture, etc.); further the progress of.

No cons. No scams. No shills.

There is nothing constructive for anyone trying to build something on biz. This place is garbage. Just let it go. These people deserve each other.

Rn its people like you who we're trying to talk to on /biz

Join us
discord.gg/9nbqBAu

I dont get why the hate. Like someone else mention someone is trying to make it into something other than a P&D.

Its cheap so why the hell not.

the mooncoin guys kicked me from their discord where they scheme how to shill this shitty scam coin on Veeky Forums and other places. OP IS PART OF A SCAM ARTIST CLAN AVOID THESE RETARDED 1 SATOSHI LEVEL COINS.

lies

hahaha

how could it be some conspiracy when everyone is openly invited to enter and read everything that's being said...