BAT /regret/ general

> 1 ETH = 6400 BAT = 0.09925 BTC at the moment.
> 1 BAT at ICO is then equivalent to 0.00001551 BTC, or 1551 satoshis.
> 1 BAT is currently selling for 0.00007900 satoshis (over 5x ICO price) on liqui.io

Is anyone else suicidal? I was going to flip my entire stack (120 ETH) for BAT by using 1 million gas, but pussied out due to the massive FUD. If I had sold now I would have increased my stack by over 400 ETH (more than $100,000) overnight, and could have increased it even more by holding until the inevitable poloniex/bittrex/coinbase listing. I'm so fucking mad, fucking whales swept it all and now effectively control the supply. I may buy in when the mega dump starts, which will happen soon after the coinable listing imo.

Share thoughts/consolation ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/txs?block=3798640&sort=value&order=desc
coindesk.com/35-million-30-seconds-token-sale-internet-browser-brave-sells/
etherscan.io/tx/0xf299d5e20e9f7dcf18da467c562ad671b91dd0f90ccc1eeaeb3ddcdfc37a4359
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off you already made this thread.

Youre just a BAT shill and nobody will buy your useless coins.

You wouldn't have been able to get in anyway. You had essentially a 24 second window to submit your transaction; There's a reason only 238 people got in on the ico.

You wouldn't have gotten through even if you tried to go into the ICO. Unless you were willing to set the gas price at more than 10 ETH. All the minnows got BTFO trying to play this whale game. I tried to submit 10 ETH at 200k gas at 300 mil wei and my anus still hurts.

it wasnt a timing issue it was the gas price.

look. i use ad block. i dont give a fuck about advertisments and i certainly dont give a fuck about living a comment like or subscribe to my fav fav fav youtuber channel and donating to their patreon indie go go and go fund me.

fuck off.

>tfw I bought the dip at 5800 sats earlier today

I thought I was just too slow, but apparently the people who got in used an absurd amount of gas.

Nobody fucking cares you absolute retard. You had 24 seconds and had to use tens of ETH for gas. you weren't getting any. shut the fuck up already.
you literally paid 4x ICO. congratulations retard.

youtuber is liek dawg. beg for scraps at dinnar table while u r eating.

fucks sake newfag, liqui has been doing shit like that for years.
We really need a sticky for all this shit, like a guide to the crypto jungle.

It will be 100x the ico price by year end. Screencap this.

wrong. screen cap this.

yeah dude it's going to be 3-4 billion fucking dollars in six months. You're a fucking moron.

Even if it made 100000 gorrillion % returns i couldn't be mad because there was no chance i could've got in on the first place with that ridiculous gas pricing

> etherscan.io/txs?block=3798640&sort=value&order=desc
The big boys used over 5 fucking ether on fees alone. Likely venture capital that probably had their IT guys write a script. I'm not even a BAT fanatic, we're mourning the boatload of cash we could have all made

Risky, seeing as the project will need years and years to come to fruition, I think it will dump hard in a few weeks and stay there for the foreseeable future, at least until they start making announcements and rolling out the product

You could of gotten in for 2300 sat -3200 sat when it first hit Liqui.

Sold at 12800 sat. You mad?

nobody but you is mourning anything. WE COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN IN NO MATTER WHAT DUMBASS

do you have fucking 10 ETH to throw away for gas? If not then shut the fuck up and buy when it goes to under 3k sat.

The only thing I regret is trying to get in at all. That's like 0.06 ETH I'll never see again.

Holy shit you are pissy, no one spent "10's of ETH" on fees you spastic LOL. The most anyone spent was just over 5 ETH, and most people got in with much less than 1 ETH in fees. See the record of the contract here, you drooling retard:

> etherscan.io/txs?block=3798640&sort=value&order=desc

> Could have gotten in for 2300 sat
> lowest 24 hour price: 3551
Nien

>he most anyone spent was just over 5 ETH
is that why you didn't get in?

Is liqui.io legit?

Want to buy some BAT

It is, do buy some SAT now before it moons

I just bought 2k tbqh senpai

> The people paying 0.2 BTC for 2400 fucking BAT's
Reminder that all exchanges with trollboxes should be avoided, they are populated solely with bag holders, shills, FUDers and newfag morons

Well, you 1) Don't know what will happen, else you could just margin trade and get filthy rich. 2) If you're in it for the long term, the difference between 0.1$$ and 0.17$ isn't really that much.

This dude is right.

I was online at the time. Those fucking ether bloc counters were slow as hell with all the traffic. On mine the counter went from 639 directly to 643. I immediately tried to wire the Ether but retrospectively it was already too late. We never stood a chance against those bots.

coindesk.com/35-million-30-seconds-token-sale-internet-browser-brave-sells/

Let them have fun with those 130 bagholders then.

t.saltyguy

how much did you provide for the transaction versus how much is used. if you dont get in on that block it means people offered way more eth for the fee then others even if not all of it was used.

Why do yall play in a system that's rigged?

At first I was feeling pissed but then I realized that even Vitalik sounded upset over this shit, so if even he missed out I'm not going to sweat it.

Yo guys the browser is the sheet. It has a built in ai talks speaks to you. You can make the ai sound like Yoda for the Scarlet Johansson you need to pay 300 bats. Yoda look up xvideos, aha ghrrg, it is here. Hmm

Is it possible Faceberg and Google bought it out to tank it?

There's like 15 people who got in on it. If you retards would have just left it alone and let those dumb whales trade between themselves the price would've tanked. Instead you morons go and pay a premium price knowing it can and will be dumped and will be worth shit. Fukkin idiots never cease to amaze me

Hey I got in for 1500 eth ask me anything

It looks like price went down a lot.

I am thinking to sink 100$ into it.

try doing 6400*7200 sats, compare to the price of 1 eth and think again

Ye my bad i did not read and process this info.

So what does BIZ think ?

To me this brave browser looks solid, i installed it and i am using it atm.

Team looks strong and i am thinking this could be good 1 year investment even with this price.

So, if you try to get in on these ICOs using a ton of gas, but still fail, your gas, no matter how high, will not get refunded right? Only your payment is refunded by the ICO issuer?

yes, here is a 6k fee that got burned etherscan.io/tx/0xf299d5e20e9f7dcf18da467c562ad671b91dd0f90ccc1eeaeb3ddcdfc37a4359

This. Fucking this.

Sometimes I really wonder if we are truly just fucking gamblers who think they are investing.

I'm pretty sure i'm a gambler user

glad to see some whale getting fucked. damn cunts

>muh gonna buy bat when it hits exchanges for 0.000000002% of the ico price

what was the market cap at ICO? or what is it now

I was counting down the blocks for you Veeky Forumsro but what the fuck, you don't need a bot, fucking parity you can set to send on block count. I failed due to nowhere near enough gas, severely fucking underestimated how fomo it was going to go.

ok so it was $35m. ICO market is ridiculous. hope BAT fails and goes to shit

How is it worth 6000 sats?

It's listed on Cryptopia for 0.00000003 LTC, which is like 0.03 sats. What's going on?

Kek that's BatCoin, the wrong fucking coin dummy

Yeah, I'm so dumb, confusing "BAT" with "BAT". Who would do such a thing?

I wanted to buy in but it didn't get verified in time. Should've gassed more welp.

the whales need to make up the premium they paid as both fees and tremendous gas price, so it was actually a fairly expensive ico when all the costs are added.