Why have white people fallen so low?

Why have white people fallen so low?

White trash has always existed

This has to be bait

Cause you're comparing a middle-class family from the '50s to the lower-class from the present. Next time use a picture of a hipster and his family on the right, since those tend to be at least roughly on the same income level.

There's no such thing as a single "white" race.

>comparing a middle class family from 60 years ago to a lower class family from today

wow, amazing. Its not like poor people have always existed, or like theres no middle class anym-

oh...

I am just comparing your average white family from the good old days to your average whites today

>your average white family from the good old days to your average whites today

Let me guess, you watched "Its a Wonderful Life" and thought that was representative of a normal American family.

Especially in the US where so many 'white people' are mixed with blacks and native americans.

Then you should've put a bunch of drunkards exiting the bar on both sides of the picture.

>According to the U.S Census Bureau "The per capita income for the overall population in 2008 was $26,964; for non-Hispanic Whites
Yeah, that is an average white family on the right. Do you live under a rock?

YO THATS A NICE SAMPLE SIZE BRO I SUPPORT THE GENERALISATION THAT FOLLOWS YOUR RESEARCH GOOD JOB KEEP GOING

>for non-Hispanic Whites

I will never understand this distinction

Cause mexicans are poor, so it skews the balance for """real""" white Americans

The USA is a failed non-white state and to keep the goys under control they lump in Hispanics with whites to inflate their white population census

Americans aren't white.

its the EXACT opposite though. They are splitting up white people into hispanic and non hispanic. Its fucking retarded.

americans think "hispanic" is a race or ethnic group

Europeans do the same things though

To be white in america you have to speak english.

There are still small patches of German speakers in the Dakota, French speakers in Louisiana and Maine, and Italian speakers in Staten Island. Are they not white?

>NOoo why iz picture on left diffurent frum picture right ledditttt????? I mis the gud old dayz Wat happuned tu sosiety I DoNt undertanddddd!!!111

>germans, french, and italians

>white

Your stupidity is a great example of the cancerous tumor minority that exists in white society today.

>Why have white people fallen so low?
Official /pol/ answer is pic related of course.

I think we've all fallen pretty low.

Fuck it. Let's go back to the trees.

Yes, they are not white.

Alan ((Dershowitz)) and company gutted anti-obscenity law, so his co-ethnics are free to pump as much degenerate brainwash through mass media as they like.

>White people
>Show a picuter of ONE American family

You obviously know jackshit. This is not a bleeding game where one switch everyone switch, you ain't changing culture on EU4 my dude.