Up or down Veeky Forums?

Up or down Veeky Forums?
My money is on down.

Will I regret this?

MAC-D says up, bollinger says its trade at a decent price right now, I'm too lazy to check RSI

generally looks like its pointing up

though you still need to account for that MASSIVE fake buy wall that could get pulled at anytime like it did last friday after it forces the price up

so most likely up short term then it crashes again

could be another dump weekend

Daily chart is giving red signals though.
MACD on daily almost pointing down, rsi is indecisive. but we have strayed too far from 100 EMA, so either it will crash back and touch it or go sideways for a while for the purple line to reach the price
But I'm confident on this 2250 resistance level to force it not up for a while

ah that's true, I need to zoom out a little more on BTC, too used to trading shitcoins

in that case it's definitely way overbought on bollinger and macD, which is what I kind of expected anyway with that big ass buy wall

either way that buy wall getting pulled = death part 2

4 hour charts are showing more and more gravestone dojis too

actually not all gravestones, just market indecisiveness on where the price should go

though as I type this the buy and sell walls are now colliding, guess we'll see what happens soon

well shit that just happened

Where are you watching the walls?
It looks to me 2250 line was broken

I might actually get back in if the price reaches 2400, but I would be very uncomfortable with that

I looking at it on polo via the market depth, they just pumped it super hard with buy pressure you can see in my pic above

they just removed it too, have no idea what it's going to do

last time I saw a buy wall of that size appear and disappear like that was on DGB, and the price went from 450->900 that day

Some weird shit going on on that exchange
I think it's just a guy trying to buy ~300btc but he has a weird way of doing it

if the 4 hour chart is accurate for what the whales want BTC to do, then the price should definitely go up

massive dragonfly doji at 1900 there

though that wall is now randomly back, which means the market didn't do what the whale wanted it to do...

getting into a bit more dangerous territory with speculation here, but since he/they brought the wall back, that seems like they want to price to go up. If they wanted it to go down after the buy wall disappearance, they would've popped up a sell wall right?

I dunno, I operate under the assumption the entire market is manipulated

I don't think anyone with that much btc is stupid enough to buy it like that

maybe he is stupid he just got rid of it again

the fuck

wall is much smaller now

you nerds and your smart words

Is it just a coin flip as to whether ETH is gonna dive or fly in the next couple hours?

no eth is fucked

awesome, what should I be daytrading til ETH gets defucked?

Any coin going up and down at a predictable rate?

XRP has an extremely bullish pattern, my prediction for it is new ATH

also a fan of litecoin, sia, golem and fldc. There's more I'm not following, I'm sure

though BTC could put a dent in all of that if it decides to take a dump again...or goes up. Or does literally anything

Doesn't matter. everything will crash with btc if it happens

holy fuck this market makes no goddamn sense I love it

Is BTC facing ANOTHER baby apocalypse?

Has LTC fluctuated to a point where daytrading could actually net some kind of profit?

LTC has same bull chart as XRP though it hasn't been triggered yet

and I hate this faggot whale on BTC stop fucking putting that wall up and down

If he's doing it like this I think he's dumping his BTC on people now with that buy wall and BTC could crash soon

If he was selling his wall would get bigger over time
It's now half what he started with. So either he is buying or he is just too smart for me to figure out

how fat is this fucking whale?

My thinking for that is that he doesn't need to increase the size of his buy wall, there's already 6 million $ more right behind him. Though the diminishing size of his buy wall is certainly weird.

If he was really just trying to game the market, he wouldn't need to pretend his buys were going through, most people don't know how fake/real walls work

That 6 mm buy wall is creeping also closer... It was at 1000 saturday night, 1400 sunday, now its 1700. It just jumped like forward 100-200 like just now...

Fat.

Enough to control bitcoin, the king of all cryptos. Likely multiple people.

noob question, but I'm assuming these large buy walls would trigger panic sales as there would be a stagnation to the coin's flow on the graph?

Or is there some 4D mental chess I'm unaware of?

Well his order was filled, so it's good.
I'm gonna have to go to work now, but this was a very interesting morning

cya later user. hopefully when btc is bleeding at ~1500

cya

Large buy walls like the one I posted in pic above usually are fake, and serve to drive the price up temporarily

the majority of the market will see that buy big order and think there is massive demand for the coin; though in most cases, people with enough money to make that kind of wall are not stupid enough to buy like that, as its unlikely their order will be filled for shit coins. They use it to make people buy right in front of their order, and dump their coin onto the masses like that. Then the wall is removed and the price is left to tank

In this case it's a little different, as there's another wall right behind this one, which is fucking huge @6 million USD. This one is obviously fake and has been used last week to drop the price of bitcoin to 1600~ for a short time on the weekend

So this 300BTC wall looks like it mightve just been a real order by some rich guy afterall.

TL;DR So no, walls of this size for buy will trigger buy orders, as people are stupid and think it's real, and there is large demand for the coin at that price point, so they try to be sneaky and buy right in front of it; but are just getting played. Wall removed = price fall

This time the price was supported by the real whale's wall @6 million

They might've actually moved it forward 100-200$ to stop the price from falling because of this dude's retarded 300 BTC order, so price could still increase for a while

I think I've reasoned myself into a circle, I don't think the price will crash right now so I'll probably go to sleep

night biz

Night buddy

>wakes up
>btc is 1200$

You guys on discord? I'm interested in hearing you guys speak and talk, then make a profit from it.