Get in before we take this rocket to $1 on coinbase

Get in before we take this rocket to $1 on coinbase.

This might be your last chance. Get in bros.

Rode Golem twice now. Always regretted it - can never keep up with Eth growth

Literally nothing can right now

Compare the % growth on ETH and GNT in the last 3 months. GNT wins big league.

>% growth

golem has a lot of potential if they can execute. imagine how much VR rendering will be needed in the future

where do i fucking BUY it you NIGGERS

You can't. It's too late.

MFW I synchronize my ethereum and transmute it into golems.

Look at those phony sell walls.

This isn't one of your short term memecoin pump and dump plays. This is a hold it for a month to 4x your cash play.

Guys can I ask a dumb question ? When the volume of a coin suddenly spikes, you would think logically the price is about to go up a lot, but sometimes it doesn't. How come?

>$1 dollar
It almost got to 50 cents a week ago, I have a feeling it might hit 1 dollar before it goes on coinbase, and jump to 2 dollars with the coinbase users. It's gonna do some wild shit for sure.

if it goes anywhere near a dollar, devs dump their 180m and abandon the project.

It's a useful legit project. They will make more if they hold. Now when golem is finished and get released then you should worry.

The timeline is pretty shitty. 4 years until Iron Golem? They'll abandon.

This is a curse of a lot of projects and start-ups. Devs/founders get rich too fast and cash out before they deliver. Why wouldn't they?

im gunna sound retarded

is eth-gnt and btc-gnt the same thing, just the difference in how you buy them

That's illegal

>Guys can I ask a dumb question ?
No

It's in fucking Poland. Nobody cares.

Yes. You still just end up with GNT regardless of what currency you bought it with

Not if they are still making money. Once it ends there's no point of holding and they can drop it and forget about the crypto side of things. Dropping to early is bad for buisness

Dubs twice confirms it user. Hold.

>180 million
>824 million circulating
>the whole project is on github
You don't know what you are talking about at all. Software is a multi billion venture, 180 million doesn't even begin to show the potential Golem has, and the devs know it. Even if they sell it will only make the price drop from 1 dollar to 80 cents. 4 years is reasanoble for the 4 stages of golem they will release, each of them every year. Even with Brass Golem they will have hollywood companies like pixar to invest in the project.

Said it better than I could have thanks user. People have been saying this about golem since it was released. Buy and HOLD and in four years enjoy your lambo or whatever. It's below a dollar right now, perfect time to stock up especially if this hits Coinbase...... normies will eat up the low price.

no prob bro, I already bought plenty Golem, just need to be patient.

I only have 1000 should I pick up more?

>It's a useful legit project.
No it isn't

Golem is valuable as long, and only as long, as it's vaporware. If/when it's released everyone will realize it's a steaming pile of dog shit

No.

Crypto isn't stock, you retard fucking faggot

The coin is named after a Jewish guardian.

There's no way it can lose.

nothing has changed

underrated

Because if that volume is made of people wanting to get rid of the coin and people just looking to scalp some lower priced stacks then it won't go up at all
Rather, it'll go down