What will you tell them?

When your kids ask you why you didnt invest in XBY when it was at 700 sats what will you say?
Your wife will hate you.
Your kids will hate you.
Your parents will hate you too, they couldve retired in a much better home and neighborhood.

>autistic dev
>great community
>PoSign

I will tell them that I don't want to share my winnings from XBY.

320k here.

I'll tell them, "Son, I bought 500k for only $100 before Veeky Forums even know about it." Then immediately skydive out of our private jet.

Wrong logo faggot

Youre a liar.

Honestly though. How did you have the foresight. What made you pull the trigger?

I bought it by freak accident after someone on yobit said it. I looked into the coin and thought why not. Back when it was around 30 sats or so.

honestly, I dont even remember how I even found the fucking coin lol. I bought around the same price as you but now I bought way more at around 500-600 sats. really believe in this

Dude i bought 600k at like 80 sats

Bought 5 million dgb at 50

Bought 10 million sia at 20

1 million xem at 100

Lisk at 14 cents

And you know why?

Because i started before new money enteted the market.

Wanna feel

I'm usually lucky in crypto like this. Although I'm probably gonna be a bagholder until this shit makes me at least a million. I don't trust my luck with daytrading.

"This exchange is reportedly under investigation from the Russian Authorities."

No thanks

>mfw only have 100k xby

You know that there are more than one exchange?

they're all super sketchy. Which do you use? C-CEX?

Yoshit cause I ain't scared. C-CEX and Cryptopia are fine they just don't have the highest volume

I'm gonna make an account because of this thread, you losers better not fail me. Do you think now is an alright time to buy? chances of it moving to another exchange in the near future?

hey newfag, ever heard of cryptopia? otherwise enjoy your 10% gains on poloniex, fucktard.
holy shit, the amount of /newfags/ here on biz always makes me cringe

Chill nigger cryptopia has like 6% of the volume. I love you anyways.

I think so. I think it's going to go to 1000 tomorrow its holding steady and forming a meme triangle as of now. I've invested 35k in this shit im balls deep man.

1000 sats for clarification

well are you gonna dump at 1000 sats and kike me? Is this actually a long term hodl?

No I'm hodling until December selling this early would be stupid because I have the potential to make more than 9 million

>35k

Jesus yo, I'm already sweating with 1.5k (which is now almost 9k)

Happy to see all the new documentation coming out, future is looking bright

lol. not holding godmode 160k.

you plebeians are hilarious.

I know man I'm a madman and yeah I think this gamble is going to pay off lmfao. All of us who are going to become millionaires from this should form a corporation to advance human augmentations. We Deus Ex now.

gonna buy 10,000 of these stupid things. What's the realistic price target for this?

you glorious fucking bastard

Assuming 650 nodes are running and we get on bittrex in the projected timeline I would estimate we could be at 30 cents by the end of summer

I'm gonna buy 10,000 of these stupid things. What's the realistic price target for this???

Can we see your workings for this?

so are you the user that has millions of xby? im the white south african that posts here, and one of you whales said you'd give me a few xby to help get me out of this hell. xby is one of the smartest 'gambles' you can take on crypto and congrats to who bought in early.

I posted my wallet address and email but he never got back to me

lamboland calling

I'm impressed with all the recent repolishing.
holding a memenode + 500k here

Oh the polishing for sure is a massive improvement on the image, would be good if some actual information would release but until it does you guys not yet hodling still have a chance to make the big bet, when / if it does come out this coin will obviously be going for a hefty premium.

Bet LESS now at the much higher odds, you're only really looking at about 50 / 50 for it being scam / not at this stage with much more than a 200% return if it isn't IN THE SHORT TERM. At that point you sell off half to keep your BTC cover up and let the rest ride.

Holy shit, this coin is up! I'm actually above water. I bought at 561, then it sunk and I stopped checking it.

I bought at 600 sats. Figured I might as well sit on it as well since it went down. Now it's up. FUCK YEAH.

Mfw I'm last on richlist
Even at 170 sat I was poor fuck to buy more

10 cents by friday

About to hit the 1000 sat mark.. 890 sats on Yobit