Blockfolio

How am I doing Veeky Forums

what the fuck is html5

Scam coin I fell for a while back. Not made the same mistake since but can't shift what I have of it.

Help a bro out.

Steal a few bucks from that XRP and throw it on some low cap shitcoins of your choosing

I'm not an expert but those are some shit coins bro.

Presuming you're referencing OP. Other than the obvious scamcoin the rest have very promising tech and ideas behind them. Rather than just buying into the top 5 or whatever I have tried to research others in order to find the future.

Thanks

How i doing, holding for now.

Thinking about putting in 600usd when BTC drops a bit.

Should I sacrifice some ETH for the Bancor ICO?

Other thoughts?

I paid an average of 37.50 per ETH (fees included)

Also hold small amounts of SC, VOX (I know...) and FRN.

Good luck getting anything before whales
t. no BATer

I hope I didn't fuck up by buying those GNT with my bitcoin dregs

Alternatives to blockfolio app? Some shady permissions.

What do i get withmy 30 euro btc? Xby,dgb,xem or something else

Had 500k doge mined 3 years ago, sold and bought other coins.

wish to add more ETH, waiting for the dip.....

Small timer, started 2 days ago. Did I get meme'd?

Wtf is MAID? And I dont see mooncoins equals you are fucked

As I posted in the catalog before. Everyone is showing off their gains. Why the fuck is EVERYTHING in the green? This is weird to me. How do we know what will trigger the next dip?

You have nothing but shitcoins. You're the reason why the securities and exchange commission exist, to protect people like you.

buy posw before you miss the rise

also should I sell my lunyr?

I'm still wondering if I should be holding more ETH/BTC than I am. I never seem to want to for long.

GOD DAMN YOU ARE LOADED user.

send me 0.01 ETH to me pls

0x468c6Eb5384931a14d80d5444806d7A1A4EF52A7

Switch that WAVES out for ANT and youll be in a better place.

Good choice holding waves. ICO whale here

this is your typical Veeky Forums user...

Don't think I will be selling in the next few years. This coin and the platform as a whole has great potential.

Oh and I think your holdings would look much nicer at a round 85,000. If you need to get rid of that change for aesthetics then look no further ;)

3PE6jgagXULrfdBYCiRpx2uTS7auspeR6GZ

I kinda want to buy more xby

w>How am I doing Veeky Forums
what webiste do you use to buy coins?

started with £600 in Xrp, had a bumpy few days and lost around £200, can someone give a noon some tips on what to invest in/keep and eye on.

cheers

Noob* fml

xrp is a blackhole, once you buy, it will quickly go down then it will never come back not until a few days later

ETH is pretty solid
ETC is second

stay away from pump & dump shill coins like xrp and str

Fucking nice dude.

Eth #2 coming through!

whats the best website to buy coins?

I use bittrex. But you need BTC as a start point before that. For a newcomer, the easiest place to get bitcoin is coinbase.

Yeah I got burned trying to fuck around with DGB, bought high and panic sold like an idiot. i had 13 eth @ £100 and sold because I didn't think it could increase at the time, rose to £170 overnight. gutted.

>No DGB
That's the only thing wrong with your folio.

I own Ethereum and Stratis. Should I sell it right now, or wait for a recovery?

Dont sell Stratis you fool.

same shit happened to me with omni, never fuck around with shill coins.

A noose

Not sure what to buy next. Not looking for some low vol. shitcoins. Any suggestions?

You're actually much worse than him.

rlc

I'm not saying that you should share some, but if your wallet weights too much, I could help you.

Invested 700.
Pls rate!
In for those longterm gains

How long ago did you invest?

you should wait for Tezus ICO rather; Higher chance of getting in because of long period (2k blocks).

Maybe spit some into SiaCoin(SC), it's low value and high volume.

Never sell at a loss, it will rebound eventually. It might take time so it's up to you if you want to sit on your ass and wait or put more fiat into the game. But never sell for a loss, you'll get yours back and more if you wait (unless it's a proper shitcoin that's destined to die, but then again look at dogecoin...)

could have done better

Depends on what gains you're referring to. Half the time everyone shows huge fiat gains because bitcoin went up and that spills over to everything else, so even if some shitcoin lost 5% relative to bitcoin, a 10% gain in bitcoin would even it out to about a 5% gain, even if you'd have made more money staying all in BTC.

I dont want to day trade but rather make my otherwise useless money work for me. Maybe sell a few hypes and buy a few dips. How will this blockfolio perform?

>tfw started with $500

ayy fucking lmao thank you RDD and DGB and (in some part) Bitcoin.

>inb4 no ETH

I have no more money to invest in crypto, I'm going for high yields right now until I can get more money to put into this. I will probably buy a few ETH at some point as well as more ANT. I'm trying to get all-in on tokens right now, this shit is netting me quite a lot. Strat before it mooned helped too.

I'd suggest getting some XRP if you're looking for some passive holding. Maybe pull 50€ worth of ETH and put it in to XRP. With the Ripple, you would be covered regarding the top 3 coins which hold 80% of the market cap.

that 0.05 btc of yours will help out a lot
1FeHAc23fxFsiDYnNXzTh5FS9zJEgJfz2Z

>he doesn't diversify

Did you sell your wtc or holding?

I'm not riding the ripple rodeo