Xby is about to moon

This just under 2 cents.

Its about to goto 10

This weekend its rumoured that static nodes go live and when that happens bittrex goes live. When that happens it will moon to a dollar in the blinknof an eye

Go away smelly Indian. Wash the feces from your hands!

See kek wills it.

Buy it now before its added to bittrex you fools.

Thisnis your one warning.

Whales are ready to pump this shit to its value of 20 cents

Dont say i didnt warn you

>buy today if you want triple by Saturday

not on bittrex?

Bought a cheeky little 6k the other day. Gonna sink another £100 and see what happens in the coming week. Probably gonna grab another chunk of ANT as well.

It's not on a couple of the major exchanges, had to buy through YoBit the other day. I'm hoping that by getting it before it's on Bittrex I'll see a nice jump when it does arrive there

Put a few quid in last night/this morning. You're predictions?

not on bleutrade either?

Any clue when it'll hitbittrex?

I really hope I catch a falling knife tonight. You guys think 650 sats is good enough to get in? The ath keeps getting higher there is bound for 1 more correction before moon.

*bit autocorrect

When static nodes are live, devs pull the trigger and bittrex is given permission to add it

Talking weeks/months?

Rumor has it this weekend

I would like to but but I can only take so many risks at once. Why wouldn't i go with siacoin when that's where the money is?

28k sia 13k xby here let's fucking go, you wanna live forever?

I can confirm this is at least partially true, the devs have been wise enough to hodl off from bigger exchanges until there is some substance. I will believe the statics live when I see them, but that would launch the price, this is still looked at as a scam.

Why do ppl think it's a scam?

Talented dev, interesting and new tech, hype building due to being on only a few exchanges, recently got branded, and a solid community so far. Just hit £0.01, I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit £0.10 once it makes its Bittrex debut. I'd say it's a safe bet to chuck some throw away money into it and see what happens.

Very interested in Aragon (ANT) and this (XtraBytes/XBY) over the coming weeks.

Because the shilling has been terrible, the community goes fucking crazy when asked anything, and there is no sign of the statics or anything to suggest they actually exist besides one guy who holds massive bags saying the dev tells him theyre real. Obviously if the code comes out this will all be pretty squashed hence moon mission

By the way this has all been getting better, it seems to have moved out of the fud spotlight so getting a bit more relaxed and some forms of progress have appeared, albeit not much more than a logo and some questions answered

where do you buy it?

Fuck, the price is raising too fast, I bought it in. Its only 15k but I hope I can get a whole btc out of this. Not lambo tier but to build my portfolio and join the fellow boys at blockfolio threads. I love this.

Yeah the price increases 100 already

Believe me yet?

Sold my RDD gains to get in this shit, I hate I sold my 100k back around 300sats...Buy the rumors boys...

Also Kek Wills it....moon mission

C-cex

>when you decided to buy only 100k at 200 sat rather than 500k

Praise kek

We are ready

fuck it, lets do this, buying more now.

Watching the price go up as my BTC clears on Yobit is the worst feeling in the world. God damn no wonder people hate on BTC

Use ltc from now on ,you'll thank me later

the price will correct soon r right guys?

reloading balance on cryptopia rn

Join the Slack.

Still 320k here.

Nope I feel its too late, one we break though 1k, we are talking hitting major exchanges. Time is running out. I really wish I had more money, I'm a jobless poor college student.

it's overpumped now, wait for correction and buy the dip. Defo going to happen before dev announces anything.

If rumors are right we are all going to do okay if we get in under 1k sats

Nope, whales and kek amd meme magic will take this to 10 cent floor

would be more concerned about a market wide crash heralded in by the ETH, people are getting fucking nervous, the floor falls out of that and everything goes bang again

>mfw didnt buy the last major dip

i will NOT make that mistake again. people are fucking fools if they think crypto is in a bubble and i need to capitalize off that next time.

Bought 12k more, up to 25k now, hopefully that's enough for the mission

I learned the hard way cashing out ripple at 600 sats after mah 10 percent gainz. Lol nope.

Got my order in for 100k at 800 here is to XBY boys

These walls are so thin. Need a couple whales to tear them down

Couple months ago I saw well balanced cockfolios well into the 6 figures, where are these anons now? Are you still hodling? You should be bouncing around up toward a million, what do you feel like? The dream is real my friends, inspire us.

yeah, fucking back log of transactions, FFS.

Hodl

Well done, I sold mine and got in RDD at 5 and 14 sats so Im getting back in on this XBY rumor...

You have 9 times as much as me, goddammit, gotta start somewhere I guess, hopefully this snazzy coin gets me some serious seed money finally

Hodling rdd too. Iron hands my friend

well it is a bubble, but it's not impossible to sustain a fair stretch from here, 80 billion is a lot, but it's also not a lot, and it has extremely low barriers to entry. you think people wouldn't have fomo'd out on microsoft early on if they had the information, access to the devs, and no purchase barriers like now?

This is all from XRP gains btw, I fucking love Veeky Forums I got in Ripple two months ago and I have been doing well ever since. Im nervous buying this high of a pump but Im literally doing this because of the trip 555

80 billion is literally nothing

the old money of the world are transferring their wealth into crypto and as the smart money exits its creating 'corrections'. 99.9% of the world dont know what the fuck a crypto is and are too cucked to take the risk

talk to me about bubbles when we're 500 billion market cap+

Praise kek anons

Okay boys I hope I made it in time for the XBY mission. praise kek

Welcome brother!

If you just hold for a little guarantee you get massive returns

Praise kek we about to hit 999

Guys on a serious note could this be a nem or eth miracle story?

Good choice

Kek is here

Those corrections ain't what they used to be though, I may have the hands of pan qing fu but I'll be short a head of hair by the end of the fucking month if this keeps up. Slow down old money, I wasn't meant to be whale, I am scared.

If it fulfills it's promise, yes

Can anyone comment on the tech? We're all going to make money., But can this be a serious player?

How does one get in on this slack shit? Asking for a friend...

Nevermind he/ I figured it out...

I hope it's not too late to jump on the train! Waiting for funds to tranfer.

Because it started as an ICO scam.
The new branding and graphics have style elements and iconorgaphy literally copy pasted from ripple.
The due diligence checklist consists of tounge in cheek "not a scam anymore guys".
Everytime i check the community sites it's filled with only 3 things. Lambo threads. Wallet issues. Unabashed shilling. Not a good combo.
Finally, because Veeky Forums is all over there dick for no apparent reason. If you wanted good tech with institutional support and

XBY fanboys are like ambulance chasers. All they can see is potential ROI being huge because it's started so low. I hope i'm wrong, i really do. I'm going to drop money in at some point soon in the next dip. But it is the definition of a shitcoin.

>Finally, because Veeky Forums is all over there dick for no apparent reason. If you wanted good tech with institutional support and **

** a solid use case, you could pick one of the top 5 cryptops and find something that does this, but better.

Fuck I hate this pump coin. Has the worst shills.

Chill bro. Once Static nodes are up +200mil XBY will be removed from the pool and it will be listed on Bittrex. Hodl your ticket to the moon

any word anywhere when the static nodes go live?

Just turned 1k into 10k

Sweaty hands bros but I'm holding this till I die

tonights, nah this weekend

Bought some

>mfw waiting for the dip
>mfw know its not gonna happen
>mfw too weak to buy

I have no precise info but it is in the near future - that I can gurantee

Life's too short

Witnessed

still worth it at 800?

Supply: 650,000,000 XBY
Price: 0.0195$

Yes

Yeah that 1 sat starting price has a lot of them going fucking batshit, it's clear many of them bought in because they think in terms of 'if this reaches 1 dollar'.

They're fucking cucked right now though, hands zip tied by the volume, if it sees exposure on a higher volume exchange expect profit taking, if the tech has actually dropped at that point and looks unique then hodl through that and pick up extra bags in dips, set juicy lowball orders and cleanse the fucking rats.

still 25% upside to 1k

are you serious? proof of sign is the new revolution after pos.
they even say that its experimental. But from the concept of it it might work.
But yeah lets fud hard. i want one of them masternodes

>the community sites it's filled with only 3 things. Lambo threads. Wallet issues. Unabashed shilling
you just described Veeky Forums

lol

>the community goes fucking crazy when asked anything
The community is generally good when asked questions. I hang out at the Slack often. It's a good community. The problem is that people ask the same crap over and over so it gets on peoples' nerves. They are working on a FAQ

We all know that the accusations of "SCAM" will not go away until the technology proves itself.

xby moonsoon

where does biz keep its xby?

And yet the Ann openly admit it's high risk and even in some ways discourages people from investing. If this was a scam they would have already put this on bittrex IMO. And the Ripple esque design is not a bad thing.

The jury is still out on the scam part. Some people call it a scam here because it's biz and scam is a meme. It's like being called a racist.

this is going to be another vox

god yobit is such a piece of shit website

This is nothing like Vox

The community would do well to keep their mouths shut rather than abusing people who ask legitimate questions

Ok fine, this is going to be another bitbean. Happy?

Bitbean is actually a pretty good coin. It's 10x faster than Bitcoin.

Probably because only 3 morons use it, similar to xby

If you're going to fud put some effort into it at least.