ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN GUYS

ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN GUYS

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-05-31/block-says-canada-may-be-hot-short-sellers-market-video

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-05-31/block-says-canada-may-be-hot-short-sellers-market-video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-05-31/block-says-canada-may-be-hot-short-sellers-market-video

context?
FUCKING SHIT I GOTTA SELL MY HOUSE BEFORE THE BUBBLE POPS FFSfonbjsierhyfuijhonfijrgoienh;ejnkglml'

shiiiiiiieeeet....
so which parts would see the biggest decrease in value and then the biggest subsequent rise in value?

I assume even with a housing crash houses in big cities would not drop THAT much?

grab your notepad ausfags, we're fucken next

>implying its not already happening

good. I hope some bankrupt boomers accept mooncoin.

i remember people laughing at me and thought i just pulled it out of my ass because i saw the movie the big short

Well guess what motherfuckers, I'm the bubble guy now tellng you to buy put options on all canadian banks, try to get the ones with jan 19 exp date

Please explain in baby layman's terms!

Thanks.

Kek

yeah no one wants a bar of it here. watch them come back with some bullshit after it happens
>buubububu it was because...

fucking dickheads.

Toronto and Vancouver.
Homes in Toronto are absurdly high. A lot of people have jumped ship sold their homes for a million, to buy a larger home 3 hours away at half the price. There's a whole neighborhood in the town I live where homes are being sold strictly to Toronto people. You go across the street to another part of town and the homes are half the price and equal in size. It's absolutely bonkers.

Toronto should be at a minimum 30% less expensive, It would not surprise me if it corrected by 50%.

On top of that in 6 months time the Ontario government is going full on retard and raising the minimum wage by 19%. I've already converted my Canadian dollars to other currencies because it's going to devalue the CAD. I have absolutely no faith in the canadian dollar, the economy is propped up by financials and housing. Right now in the news, the propaganda is full tilt saying everything is fine. Articles saying 3.7GDP growth, best of G7 but it's all from housing prices. It's imaginary wealth that could all be washed away in a few days.

Guys wouldn't it be a short crash though

Everyone and their mom will be buying the dip

Check cds spreads of the possible failing banks. Usually you see cds spreads increase a lot before crises/recessions.

Baby boomers here. Not gonna lie it's hilarious watching the economy crash and burn. But seriously we can't let millenials having a future and pass their genes.

Italy is bailing out the bank Monte Pashi with 6.4 Billion Euro's, The EU gave the green light. I say popcorn anybody?

Not if nobody is lending them the fucking money to do that

A few would, but the smarter ones would look at this opportunity and say to themselves if I (and others like me) stay out of the market longer, it might go even lower!

>mfw canadian real estate crashes , bitcoin moons , and i cash out and buy all the houses

NEETs will inherit the earth

good or bad for crypto?

Italy is tiny ass country with a shit gdp anyway. Italians are retarded.

Long very good for crypto, but if italy goes the rest of Europe will follow. And i am stuck on the continent for now.

And yes, most Italians are retarded and weasels