Whatever i buy goes down crashing

Whatever i buy goes down crashing

Then short

though my predictions about next day's moon is always right. But i buy only currently mooning one

what do you think is gonna moon tomorrow?
>pls say GNT

Don't sell until you see green user

I laughed out loud at this. My friend who day trades stocks was like "Tradings wicked easy. Just buy the shit and hope it goes up by 4pm. If you find that everything you buy actually goes down, then find stocks you think are gonna go up and short them. Then you'll turn from the worst trader in the world to the best in the world

Buy high, Sell low.

Well i have same problem. Bought DGB (huge mistake!) - it crashed down instantly. And will not rise back now. bought ETH - it crashed.
I was waiting to sell MAID..... sold it low right before it went up. And on top of it ...I sold it to get on pump-n-dump ride of one coin (i don't even remember what it was) that ended and coin crashed 15% down in same second i joined.

So all this traiding shows that people "around" are getting rich gambling and doubling their money on pumps and dumps in hours.....
While i'm getting broke and poor no matter what i do.

ANT without a doubt.

You must be millenials who aren't patient when it comes to internet money. Hodl you fucking idiot.

H O D L
O
D
L

How do you short coins?

I know how you are feeling. They're not kidding when they say to hold. Impatience loses you the game.

This is why this shit is best to get into if you already have SOME sort of money to start with. Then you could just pick your preferred lineup of coins and throw, say, 1 BTC into each and just let them ride. No worries about jumping from one coin to another to "catch a ride". Remain patient and trade your coins till profit, sell peaks, buy dips and let them ride.

>sell walls melting like OP's mother watching an Idris Elda movie
>buy in
>5 sell walls spring up above my buy-in price
>down it goes

GNT will go up but zcash giving me good feelings

Well i'm too poor for that. And just the view how one coin get to the 100-200% (before crashing) in several hours and another coin do the same before crashing.
It makes me feel so jealous to people who know what is going on and when to stop.
Cause they get their money quadrupled in no time basically.

p.s. that feel when you have engineering sample of sandy bridge xeon (bought for 20$ from taobao lol) ....but can't afford to buy mobo from china for it. and still using 7 years old phenom. But that's another story.

I know this feel. Every time I place an order the coin runs away

You can't
(thank the lord you idiots aren't allowed to hedge coins or you'll lose more than 100% of your money.)

bought some (1$ lol) of cripple.
lets see how it will crash down just cause i bought it.

I too am poor as fuck. East Europe is a great place to live, but not a great place to earn a living.

You need to resist the urge to dive into every coin that gets attention. Look at historical charts and look at what's behind the facade. If you keep calm and steadily trade yourself from poor to even a few BTC, youäll have reached the point when you CAN afford to keep most of your money locked away in long term holds that grow over time while trading with a minority day by day. We were born into shitty circumstances, so let's make the most of it and unfuck ourselves, friend. Don't think about all the BTC that pass you by. Think of the ones you managed to grab for yourself. Otherwise you'll just go insane.

just hodl fag, I bought literally 2 hours before the -40% crash then all price suddenly went back to normal 3 days later

But but but...but I can't hold. I bought and sold one coin 4 times (!) in 7 hours two days ago. Got nothing from it of course cause fees. While others got rich.

You just answered your own question then. Are you trying to get a solution or are you just looking for an excuse to remain rustled?

it's not a loss until you sell it back
coins fluctuate a lot, so at some point they will go back up

yes yes good goy! keep buying high!
but dont forget to also sell low!

I just fear that some coins will never get up again....hype-scam ones like dgb.
i went full retarded and bought it when it was 0.00000810. so basically bought it on spike.

And now i have question to myself. Who will give some random gamers big money for just playing lol or just for mining diamonds in mincecraft? Nobody will!
Even it they will get coca-cola/razer adds in wallet deposit history... nobody will give free dollars to hundreds of thousands people who just casually play lol. Also their site is broken - can't register on it. That really huge indicator that its just scam. And i felt into it.

p.s. cripple crashed again just after i bought just 1 $ of it! And eth is now back to the 0.095 of btc while was around 0.1 some days ago.

Well now I think that just some people like myself attract failure and demise to anything they touch.

Could you buy some BTC then? I want to get some at a discount

>(thank the lord you idiots aren't allowed to hedge coins or you'll lose more than 100% of your money.)

There are futures markets for btc and you'd have made a 1k profit per btc if you bought it on the futures market

Buy XBY?

Are you an idiot? They will mine WHILE playing games. Also look at the current DGB price - you dun fucking goofd. Don't FUD a gem because of your weak ass hands. Stop being poor ffs.

it 0.00000787 now =-(
Why i even bought that crap

OP here, DGB it is