Bitcoin is going to crash when china resumes withdraws!!!!!!!!111111111111111

>bitcoin is going to crash when china resumes withdraws!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Wait for saturday.

They resumed them already? Fucking lol then I guess resuming withdrawals made them deposit more

Perhaps theyre trying to drive the price up, while driving eth down. Its a flip flop between the two, once btc is valued a bit more and eth has dipped, they scoop up the cheap eth. Then vose versa and rinse and repeat.

Is that when withdrawals start? I wanted to buy some but these prices make me nervous.

I don't get this meme. Why would you assume that chinks would suddenly just start converting btc into fiat? I feel that when they unfreeze withdrawals most people would just move it cold storage.

stop the shill
we just had one less than a week ago

Nobody on Veeky Forums knows when. For all we know it could just be a huge meme

I have fucking explained on numerous occasions why resuming withdrawals would only make them deposit more. Should have fucking capped myself. Fuck.

If only we can go back to a day when ETH was 125...

So... what does this mean?

it means the price is going up!

why would it go up?

BECAUSE NO CHINESE WAS EVER GOING TO WITHDRAW TO FIAT

memes

oh, sorry, except the ones who were, they'll buy in now knowing they can withdraw cigarette money

Cigarette money is all they're gonna have left after this thing crashes.

plz observe volume change on huob

nocoiners will use anything to cope

The whales arn't worried about this crashing, they're worried about china crashing / china's money being cucked hard - please google chinese capital flight and pick any link from the first 100 pages of results. Their money is out and this is the dream of every chinese whale, it's different reasons but kind of like how big US companies don't want their money in the US but times by fucking 1000. The whales are not coming out.

The small timers will go in, they've heard the hype, the whole country heard about BTC via how fucked they got by the hacks, all 1 billion of them, they know there is a pile to jump on, they love jumping on piles, your local property market might be an example, now that they know they can collect their gains to buy more stupid shit they want in. It goes up. Small times are not whale who can coordinated and crash the price, they'll just keep loading up. Cap this, you watch.

I explained several times why the Chinese would never pull. Living in Sydney and having Chinese friends here and back home. No coiners where literally delusional it would crash the market, this allows them to get rid of more fiat currency and it's just going to keep going again.

True. If you've been to china or know any of them you know they're inbelievable greedy.
they've had communism where they couldnt own shit, now that they can the jump on all the money they can get. like the jews 2.0

It will eventually crash, a wise man (not me) would withdraw for now and buy the dip. It will come back again anyway, it will take time though.

You just had your dip to buy at and where told to. We ride this back to ATH again now.

That was the warning dip.