Next balls deep ICO?

Hi.

What are you thoughts on following ICO's? I'm chasing the next Stratis.

bancor.network/
status.im/
tokensale.civic.com/
beth.jp/
eos.io/
tezos.com/

I was thinking going with Bancor, but if 1 ETH = 1 Bancor, then 1 Bancor must equal $20000, so that I have 1 million worth. Also I read that Beth.jp might be scam.

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/
status.im/
tokensale.civic.com/
beth.jp/
eos.io/
tezos.com/
steemit.com/eos/@robrigo/consensus-day-1-dan-larimer-s-introduction-to-eos-talk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where do you buy ICO?

The problem with finding the next stratis is that you have to find an ico raising a small amount of capital

strattis only raised $600k from ico and thus its market cap managed to raise exponentially

although i like the idea of bancor and others im concerned it will have such a large starting marketcap & thus stratis tier gains will never be achieved again

bancor looks fucking amazing
Status looks great.
civic looks good
beth looks good

Always look at who the founders at in a ICO

There is no point,you think you'll get in? Look at BAT

how does the initial price of the coin affect anything? besides the slight psychological effect, it doesn't really mean anything in terms of potential ROI.

BAT was to mainstream, every normie wanted to get in.
There is point. I got into mysterium ICO, before the softcap and got x1.2 of coins

while I agree that Bancor probably won't achieve the 400x (or so) return that Stratis has had since its ICO last year, I think Bancor will pretty easily hit 1B market cap within the next 1-2 years assuming they achieve moderate success.

If we posit that they'll have a market cap of ~50M at ICO, that's still an insane (20x) return. Not quite Stratis level, but still pretty damn good.

Okay forget Stratis. What are you value propositions on these for long-term hold (2-3 years).

>bancor.network/
great idea
>status.im/
shit
>tokensale.civic.com/
shit idea and they ask for too much
>beth.jp/
muh deep learning
>eos.io/
no clue wtf is this
>tezos.com/
another ethereum ripoff + 2 weeks long uncapped ICO, fuck them

>If we posit that they'll have a market cap of ~50M at ICO, that's still an insane (20x) return. Not quite Stratis level, but still pretty damn good.

I'd take it, but it wont turn my 5k into millions. as a desperate poorcel a 'stratis' is really what i need but i dont know if it will happen again.

But Bancor is just as hyped and it's the best one

EOS - Asynchronous Smart Contract Platform - (Dan Larimer of Bitshares/Steem)

steemit.com/eos/@robrigo/consensus-day-1-dan-larimer-s-introduction-to-eos-talk

ok guys if I had to spend one whole payment into an ICO, should it be bancor or BAT?

also I already own APX

Bancor obviously

But you probably will not get in, just like the rest of us

really depends how long you're willing to hold. I could see Bancor 100x-ing in the coming years. I'm putting about 50 ether on it and won't touch it for at least 12 months.

where do you buy ?

ICOs are fucking cancerous atm. Too many pajeets and dumb normies creaming their pants demanding token release dates before the devs have even released the whitepaper.
Fuck I can't even imagine being the dev, moving the price decimal left at least three zeroes to the left when some dumbass american in the slack group tells me about his whole family tree being ready to throw their life savings to my hands.

Bancor looks promising enough. I just hope the ICO doesn't sell out too quickly so that I even have a chance to get in. Do we know anything about the ICO token amount yet? To speculate whether it will be another BAT?
There is also the possibility to give the swiss bankjews your details and high fee shekels ... not sure if worth.

Wagerr, thank me later. Gambling is the blockchain's biggest application. Etheroll and Wagerr are tier 1, followed by Edgeless, vSlice, etc. Get your money in while you can, I never see hype about these assets on biz yet

I've been trying to buy some coin for an hour now. Holy fuck that's frustrating.