How high will BTC go?

And why did it almost double in value in under a month?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/stage-set-for-25000-bitcoin-price-macroeconomist
lombardiletter.com/a-potential-20-bagger-500000-bitcoin-price-target-set-by-analysts/10265/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because countries are trying to slow crypto investment, america, bolivia

All are scared of the crypto

$500k a coin somewhere in the next 10 years I think

It doubled because of the alt coin boom. People see others making money and they go nuts trying to get in on it. Nobody knows how high it will go. I personally don't see it going over 5k and I don't think that will be for years. My guess is it will have a huge crash again soon but I could be wrong. This market is irrational and seems to run on hysteria.

I want to belieb this but I want more confirmation. Someone come be my echochamber.

I have been short since the bubble but now there is a fucking 2nd coming of the bubble...

Should I wait it out or what? This is the first time one of my trades is going wrong.

BTC has MAJOR F* problems

* fees are rising rapidly
* block sizes are too small
* POW algorithm is seriously stupid
* transactions per second is SINGLE digits
* most of the coins are held by very few people, and this would seem to be the driving force behind a complete lack of innovation

BTC being worth 1m 10 years is is FUD and hype (even mainstream are shilling their investments), the wheels are going to come off of BTC sooner or later - probably in and around 2020. ETH will replace BTC because of is use cases - but ETH is not perfect either.

There's always a double dip. Look at the BTC charts, or any charts, there is always a bull trap. Buy if you want, I could be wrong, but the next crash is going to be far far larger than 20-30%. It will be another year before it breaks-out again.

People were saying that shit when it was $600 yet it just keeps on rising,Now if segwit gets activated then your going to see a bull run like never before.

Yet the problems don't go away. I never said that it won't go up in price, I said that it's going to implode if they don't sort out some glaringly obvious problems. Part of this bubble is caused by these issues - it makes bitcoin more expensive as a commodity when everyone is rushing. So now they are in the situation where they can't fix the problems without popping the bubble. They might keep it this way, but if that's the case then bitcoin will never be useful as a currency, and only good for holding value - an artificially inflated value.

Bitcoin is a RISKY investment, like all crypto, like all investments. All systems have their flaws, these are Bitcoins - will it be good enough forever is the question. $1m in 10 years? Maybe, maybe something better will come along. ETH is certainly closing that gap.

25k by 2020, 500k price target by 2030. These are both top 10 results on Google when you search for "BTC Price Target."

cointelegraph.com/news/stage-set-for-25000-bitcoin-price-macroeconomist

lombardiletter.com/a-potential-20-bagger-500000-bitcoin-price-target-set-by-analysts/10265/

ETH has MAJOR F* PROBLEMS:

*backlogs of transactions
*exchanges going down for periods of time due to issues with ETH
*hacking issues
*75% of the coins are owned by corporations/banks/sponsors (not people)

*high gas prices
*ethereum based altcoins causing issues to infastructure

So what alternative do you suggest?

whole network crashes everytime there's an ICO, lmao. is this really the best we can do.

None or maybe LTC

If everything goes well with BTC's USAF in august... then BTC will stay on top.

> Bitcoin to buy United States Air Force...

Pretty sure you meant uasf haha

Veeky Forums will be able to buy USAF in a couple of years with shitcoins - It's coming!

>not mentioning the undecidability of smart contracts due to turing complete nature of solidity

no financial company will ever trust this garbage with real money. the pop of the next major hack from some romanian's ICO scamcoin is going to be one of the most epic failures in crypto history.

truth is ethereum is just a testbed for smart contracts. we'll learn what there is to be learned and then incorporate it into rootstock for bitcoin (the only coin of any value at all)

damn ur rock hard on btc lol
keep it in ur pants lol