Blockfolio Critique Thread

How am I doing goys? Any tips on where I should diversify this 4k usd?

Any thoughts on Ubiq??

What's the word on ANT and REP?

Are they blowing up anytime soon?

why are you holding usd

consider taking a long odds on XBY if it comes down hard. not going to bother shilling XRP but take the time to inform yourself on it. at some point some of that ETH would probably do well to be on BTC. WAVES you may never see a big dip, don't wait on one, XEM has been priced higher and seems to be being slept on. Fucking DGB just won't quit.

It's making me a lot of money

It's the amount of money I have on gdax, considering buying another BTC
Yeah I think so. Guy on Bloomberg who runs a crypto hedge fund said to invest in ETH tokens. Like REP, ANT, and GNT.
I've been watching all of those they look promising but I don't know much about XBY, I'll have to do some research on it. Waves and NEM seem good tho, but dgb I'm not sure. Made a lot from DGB but it is not gonna hit a dollar, however I think 30¢ is possible.
I'll probably pick up some of this one next. It looks bretty gud.

>ANT
YES. BUY.
>REP
It's alright.

Holding both myself. I'm also fond of Lunyr but it's not huge gains or anything.

Stay poor nobeaners

There's nothing to research on XBY, it's a shot in the dark, the glory play.

ANT seems very underrated. I think I'm gonna try picking up some more now while it's still under 3$. Hardly see anyone talk about this one

Guess this is a blockfolio thread now

A lot of people are starting to notice it. But it's still very early. Very, very good buy right now. I've made a lot just from holding it.

I have some BTC left and I think I'll buy some more as well. I see a very good future for this one, especially if it's (possibly) getting added to Coinbase.

What would a good sat price be to buy in?

I would just buy whatever it is right now, it's sure to rise. I always go long on the tokens, I don't bother to watch the price as much since I feel it's still really undervalued.

I stopped playing the daytrading game outside of the PnD for quick gains but coins like this, you don't need to worry (right now) about the price.

holy shit

Rate. Been in crypto since 2012.

holy shit you australians have balls

You know we can tell this is fake because your 24h change is way higher than it should be?

so you only bought 1 bitcoin for 7$?

nah. I've held like 46~ btc all my life. I use it as a currency, not a store of value. See the other coin I use, take the hint.

wings. the beta is coming soon

Monero seems very promising I'll probably scoop up like 10 xmr and hold it

Monero is used on dnm's to buy drugs, weapons and chocolate pudding, just like how bitcoin waa.

Buy more USD

Listen to me very carefully friend. You WILL NOT EVER get another opportunity like this again. When you have shit like this in front of you, you do not go fucking half cock, you harden the fuck up and go balls fucking deep, if you lose you get past it, you already lived without the money, you are living with it now while it is nothing but a number on paper, you will still live without it, and you will never regret.

But if you win, my friend if you win this glorious bet, you will be a fucking king, you will own the tools of the future, you will be the apex predator.

If you pull out half way and this ship leaves without you, that will be the single greatest regret you will ever know. Every single fucking time you hear about it you will be telling a sob story of how you could have been king, but you pulled your dick out and are nothing but a lowly faggot.

Here's my basket of alts for ideas OP

Bullshit.

Do I have the winning ticket?

ok, so tell me what to buy now? I have only Bitcoins
where do you get informations only Veeky Forums and buy random shilling coin or you looking on some coincap.io 's ?

Have fun doing taxes with that transaction history

Is it worth going into ethereum now or should i wait for another drop like what happened on the 27th?

I mean I'm not daytrading at least

Started a month ago, total investment till now is 300€. Much to learn, thoughts?

Do not fucking blow this. Spend every fucking waking hour researching every single coin thoroughly.

Start on coinmarket cap and go through all of them. Websites, whitepapers, forums, slacks, news, videos, anything you can get your hands on.

Investigate all the coins Veeky Forums shills, there have been winners in there, but make your own decision.

R8 bags, no bully.

you are kind of motivating. im thinking of gambling my 3000$ thought-through crypto portfolio on one single low cap coin but dont know which one.
a shot for the moon will have at least a good story to tell

Do you have access to bittrex?

disgusting

the hint being youve been in crypto since 2012 and all you have to show for it is 3k?

got many coins there

Explain?

Good. I'll make a list of ones I'm not able to pick since I'm on polo.

>ans
>kmd
>ubq
>ark
>nxs
>xvg

No. I'm basically rooting for these two coins. I also cashout btc every end of the month for buying new supplies.

Weeelll you don't want to get TOO excited and blow your load all in one shot, take stabs on the long shots yes, but accept smaller short term gains on the better chances to keep fueling your long bets.

You have to decide where the chances are and what the odds are, this is basically impossible, but try anyway and distribute accordingly, if you catch a rocket don't be too greedy and shift some back out to safety and new chances. Build steam and up your risks when you have the extra.

How am I doing, guys?

Any portfolio without BTC is automatically shit-tier

Doubly so if it's majority ETH

This is dumb.
The only reason you have btc is to buy shit coins.